+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status IP1 or IP2

mvaraksa

Apr 19, 2017
Hi everyone,

I hope you can help me understand where I am in terms of IP1 or IP2

AOR - May 19th
Meds passed some time in August
Provided additional documents in start of September.

27 September the status had changed from reviewing additional documents you have provided to no don't need additional documents.

Reactions: Tomi2

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
What is your BCG says?

mvaraksa

Apr 19, 2017
What is your BCG says?
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Tomi2

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I've the same status, my AOR is Aug 20. This is IP2. My additional doc changed to "We don't need add docs...." on 26/27th Sep.

I've no idea about PPR. Did you try to contact them? Your AOR is in May, not sure why it's late.

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017

I think you should be getting it soon

Reactions: mvaraksa