+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status - "Decision Made"

Anthony_nyc

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Hello everyone,

I just checked my Citizenship Application status, and it now says "Decision Made", but when I clicked into the status the last thing it says is when I was scheduled to take the Citizenship test and such, so that's old news. Is my online status experiencing a glitch or bug or something?

Does "decision made" mean I was accepted or rejected? And if I was accepted, when do I get an oath invitation? I'm being processed in the Montreal office.

any advice on this is greatly appreciated, thanks you!

canmozu

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Most likely you will get oath invite. How sooner depends on your case and their scheduling procedure.

canmozu

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
You know they are never known to work like Macline first come first served basis. Wait for their Russian roulette game in scheduling your oath and you be lucky.

Anthony_nyc

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
canmozu said:
You know they are never known to work like Macline first come first served basis. Wait for their Russian roulette game in scheduling your oath and you be lucky.
Oh sorry, I removed my previous comment because I realized what you said. Yes, it's based on their work load and time slot availability for oaths. I just have to wait for my turn. Again, this is all assuming "Decision Made" means I was actually accepted. We don't know.

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anthony_nyc said:
Hello everyone,

I just checked my Citizenship Application status, and it now says "Decision Made", but when I clicked into the status the last thing it says is when I was scheduled to take the Citizenship test and such, so that's old news. Is my online status experiencing a glitch or bug or something?

Does "decision made" mean I was accepted or rejected? And if I was accepted, when do I get an oath invitation? I'm being processed in the Montreal office.

any advice on this is greatly appreciated, thanks you!
most probably Oath invite coming, I know how you feel right now for the wait.. but don't worry, be positive just to share, my local office is Vancouver, DM around Oct 2nd week, received oath invite jan 16 for feb 5 invite.. they never changed my status on ecas until after my oath saying you became citizen on feb 5, yay so just relax for now ok.. best of luck