+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status Changed from Decesion Made to In process

msignup

Jun 13, 2020
My citizenship file status was in decision made status for almost 5 months and i was invited for oath but later it was cancelled due to Covid situation. when i checked my status i see that my status has changed to In Process again

Does anyone why this happens and is there any option for me to expedite the process

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
My citizenship file status was in decision made status for almost 5 months and i was invited for oath but later it was cancelled due to Covid situation. when i checked my status i see that my status has changed to In Process again

Does anyone why this happens and is there any option for me to expedite the process
Congratulations. It shows that you have been put in line of virtual oath ceremony. Will you please share in which month/year your application was received.

msignup

Jun 13, 2020
Hi Christina

if you see my comments the status has changed to IN PROCESS. If they scheduled for virtual oath. Why would the status change to IN process. It will be of great help if you can share any information you have about this. I am very tensed and worried. Afte being in decesion made suddenly it changed to In process.

msignup

Jun 13, 2020
Chrisstina Also i would like to add a point that Earlier my oath was scheduled in March and then it was cancelled. After that i am now seeing that status has changed to In process unfortunately

immshunli

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It has nothing to do with virtual ceremony, it’s about your criminality or security clearance being expired and will need to be cleared again. Note that criminality is valid for 1 year and security is 4 years.

msignup

Jun 13, 2020
It has nothing to do with virtual ceremony, it’s about your criminality or security clearance being expired and will need to be cleared again. Note that criminality is valid for 1 year and security is 4 years.
Hi you mean the entire process will repeat and it could take forever ..

lexxy

Jan 14, 2016
Visa Office......
cpc-mississauga
App. Filed.......
28 nov 2014
AOR Received.
6 feb 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront..20 jan 2016
LANDED..........
8 july 2016
Congratulations. It shows that you have been put in line of virtual oath ceremony. Will you please share in which month/year your application was received.
Wrong...

msignup

Jun 13, 2020
Can someone pls tel me what options i have. How and where can i escalate this matter. Will it help if i contact MP office. Pls advice

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)

It means that they open your application again. IMO, You will get an update soon for the next stage, For the meantime clean up your browser and sharpen your scissor. Nice haircut.

m7313

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018

Hi there . We are having the same problem. Please share what happened. Did they ask for any more documents or interview? Ours has been showing decision made for the past 2 weeks then it went back to inprocess yesterday.thanks

msignup

Jun 13, 2020
Hi there . We are having the same problem. Please share what happened. Did they ask for any more documents or interview? Ours has been showing decision made for the past 2 weeks then it went back to inprocess yesterday.thanks
the reason it went back to IN Process is because your fingerprint or security/ background may have been expired. It expires in 1 year.if u were asked for fingerprints in the past. Go ahead and do it again using same request document from last time .

Reactions: BOYX

m7313

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
the reason it went back to IN Process is because your fingerprint or security/ background may have been expired. It expires in 1 year.if u were asked for fingerprints in the past. Go ahead and do it again using same request document from last time .

Hi again. We were never asked for any fingerprints before. That is what im worrying about. I was just asked to do the Online test and nothing else. My mom is over 55 so no test for her. After a week of passing the test we got decision made so we were happy then 2 weeks later it went back to in process.