rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harsh said:
Rocky..

My NOC is 0711..construction manager...

my timelines are same as i mentioned previously...

AOR from N.Delhi on 1st sep...status changed to Received by visa Office..

Then changed to Visa Office Eligibilty Review Complete on 27th oct.

My consultant got letter of rejection dated 19th Oct on 30th november.

Rocky my consultant is guiding me for Court Case in Canada...Is this will be wise decision or I should re-apply????

Harsh..
To be very honest if your yourself are 99 % sure and your consultant is 100 % sure then you can file an appeal but there is a time duration in which you can so kindly immediately ask your consultant to be quick.

If you are not, then again apply under FSW and make your case much more stronger. I mean I am sure you can get better reference letters from your employer and prepare a better file in case of 100 % evidence for your proof's

I will wish you best of luck in any two of your decisions to move ahead. Think calmly and then take action. As the rules still haven't changed its the same 38 list so you can still give it a try but only if you can get better evidence for the rejection.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Harsh,
Sorry to hear about your rejection. In my opinion , if i were ask, the court case will not be very useful. I am sure the consultant just want to have his own share of the money. If i were you i will sit down think and reflect and do something constructive than going to court. Well that is only my opinion. Wait for other members to give their suggestions, then you can compare.
and then make a final decision.

Canadaforall.

harsh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
hii rocky..canadaforall...

thanks for your wishes and i will give cool thought over it..but option for approaching Canada Court is open for me...

i will take decesion in a day or two..anybody having such experience can share with me....

but we all believe that everything happens for best..lets hope so! thanks again..

harsh

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harsh said:
hii rocky..canadaforall...

thanks for your wishes and i will give cool thought over it..but option for approaching Canada Court is open for me...

i will take decesion in a day or two..anybody having such experience can share with me....

but we all believe that everything happens for best..lets hope so! thanks again..

harsh
Harsh post a new thread and then I think you will get a better response. best of luck