+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status--"APPLICATION RECEIVED" Details: v rcvd ur app.for perm. res on 11-AUG-08

affie_78

Jul 17, 2009
Guys

I am one of those who applied before new changes were announced and are just hangin in the middle not knowing if application wil be further entertained or rejected as i do not fall under those majic 38 NOC list however the strage thing is that there are few ppl who aplied before & after me have received their rejection/fee refund letters. anybody in the same boat. kindly share your experience or if anyone has any idea on this issue. Find below response rcvd from local visa office on my inquiry

From: re-islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca [mailto:re-islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca]
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 2:55 PM
To:
Subject: RE: B051xxxxxx - Permanent Residence in Canada

Dear Client,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding immigration to Canada as a skilled worker and the current policies and procedures relating to the assessment of applicants in this category.

Federal skilled worker applications received on or after February 27, 2008 are now assessed for eligibility according to a set of instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism. More information on this is found at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp.

If you applied before February 27, 2008, our office will contact you and ask you to provide the required documentation when your application is due to be processed. When we have verified your completed application, we will send you a letter to tell you what you need to do and what happens next. We are currently processing applications that our office received in 2004.
If you applied on or after February 27, 2008, you will be contacted with more information on your application. If you submitted your application and it is determined that your National Occupational Classification code does not fit into the list of occupations that qualify for the purposes of skilled worker immigration to Canada, you will be so advised in due course and your processing fee will be refunded.
Should you have an application in process at our office and decide to withdraw it and reapply (in the case of skilled workers, directly to CIU Sydney), please be aware that your application will be assessed in accordance with the Regulations in effect at the time of your new application. A new application, for processing under the current criteria, may be submitted at this time although another application submitted prior to February 27, 2008 is still in process.
You may wish to review the Frequently Asked Questions page at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/immigrate/skilled/index.asp.
I trust this information will be of assistance to you.
Regards,
Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Naavy100

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-09
Doc's Request.
6-02-10
IELTS Request
6-02-10 - 7 Bands
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
19/11/2010
Med's Done....
7/12/2010
Passport Req..
19/11/2010
VISA ISSUED...
15/2/2011
LANDED..........
22 April 2011
I am also the same ....and one thing i also noticed it that many have recived the rejection emails.I know one applicant who applied in this period and got his rejection month ago . He got his money refunded yesterday

I hope we will recive response soon

Thanx

Navi B