+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Statement of Purpose for Study Permit: kindly advise

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Hello. I am about to apply for a study permit for 2017 September intake. I understand that I have to submit a Statement of Purpose together with my application. My question is: can I use the same SOP which I submitted to my institution of learning (University of New Brunswick). I await your sincere advice. Thank you.

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
NO. It is a different one outlining your reason to choose this institute, why did you choose Canada over your home country, why not other countries, future plans, how this program helps to achieve that, your finance, your ties to home country proving that you will go back after you finish the study ( property, job prospect, family member, family business) . Do some search in the forum. There are numerous examples.

Good luck!

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
NO. It is a different one outlining your reason to choose this institute, why did you choose Canada over your home country, why not other countries, future plans, how this program helps to achieve that, your finance, your ties to home country proving that you will go back after you finish the study ( property, job prospect, family member, family business) . Do some search in the forum. There are numerous examples.

Good luck!
Thanks a lot Good boy; I will do as advised.

sajidmahars

Sep 29, 2013
Hello. I am about to apply for a study permit for 2017 September intake. I understand that I have to submit a Statement of Purpose together with my application. My question is: can I use the same SOP which I submitted to my institution of learning (University of New Brunswick). I await your sincere advice. Thank you.
Did you apply for Canada