+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

statement of earnings

kingkong79

Feb 2, 2013
Hello Everyone,

I really register in this website because I know you can help me in my query about the STATEMENT OF EARNINGS because it is really hard to reach the customer service hotline of the immigration. May I know what is really this document that I needed in applying for PR this coming April 2013. Coz as far I understood regarding with this one is pay slip that my employer gave me every pay day but my friend told me it's different. Thus, anybody really knows how to request this docs to my employer since they don't know also what this doc coz we have same understanding.

I will really appreciate your immediate answer to my query. Thank you very much! :)

Pro_Public

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
You questions should be posted to the PR section. I can only briefly name some
It can be a letterhead from your employer or HR of your employer stating your salary and working hours plus tenure
It can be offer letter bearing signature of both parties with salary and tenure plus copies of your payslips for about 6 months for this employer (which should be your current one)
Combined documents will be needed if you changed job recently

kingkong79

Feb 2, 2013
Sorry I am misled of my posting but anyway thanks for the reply. At least now I have idea what does it mean.....Your reply is very much appreciated.