+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

State Police Clearence New Jersey

chow

Sep 23, 2008
I received mine yesterday. They sent me a letter with my finger prints card. I believe I have to send both the letter and finger prints card to CIC.

monteiromarcosb

Star Member
Feb 12, 2009
chow said:
I received mine yesterday. They sent me a letter with my finger prints card. I believe I have to send both the letter and finger prints card to CIC.
chow,
did you apply from outside NJ? did you have any hassle?

chow

Sep 23, 2008
monteiromarcosb said:
chow said:
chow,
did you apply from outside NJ? did you have any hassle?
Yes. No. I sent on 6th and and received 19th. Not Bad.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
chow said:
Are you going to send it now or wait until they ask?

chow

Sep 23, 2008
bendjoe said:
chow said:
I have received 2 PCCs, waiting for 1 more from VA. But don't know I have to send it now or wait for a month and then send. The validity of the PCCs are 3 months. Since I already submitted my AINP-CIC application(02/13/2009), its been already more than a month till then. It seems CIC taking 2 months to issue AORs.

What are you thinking? Did you request your State PCCs?. Please share your thoughts.
Thanks
Chow

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
chow said:
bendjoe said:
chow said:
I have received 2 PCCs, waiting for 1 more from VA. But don't know I have to send it now or wait for a month and then send. The validity of the PCCs are 3 months. Since I already submitted my AINP-CIC application(02/13/2009), its been already more than a month till then. It seems CIC taking 2 months to issue AORs.

What are you thinking? Did you request your State PCCs?. Please share your thoughts.
Thanks
Chow
I am planning to apply for PCCs after two more weeks. I am expecting AOR in around a month. So after getting AOR I could sent it to Buffalo that way it will be easier for them to add it to my case file. Also I am exploring options to transfer the case to New Delhi after the medicals.

chow

Sep 23, 2008
I am planning to apply for PCCs after two more weeks. I am expecting AOR in around a month. So after getting AOR I could sent it to Buffalo that way it will be easier for them to add it to my case file. Also I am exploring options to transfer the case to New Delhi after the medicals.
[/quote]

Thanks for your information. Who ever already given their medical exams expecting to get their passport requests in 2 -3 months. By the time I finish my medicals I may get an Idea how long time CIC US visa offices taking to request for passports, based on that I will decide to continuing my stay in USA or move to my home county.

CVRR

Mar 6, 2009
bendjoe said:
chow said:
good....congratulations.....
hey i am in IL..... Yestarday i got 2 finger print card from IL.....one for IL PCC.... Second one I am going to send to NJ...fOR pcc

Is NJ accepts Finger print of IL for NJ PCC ??

chow

Sep 23, 2008
CVRR said:
bendjoe said:
chow said:
good....congratulations.....
hey i am in IL..... Yestarday i got 2 finger print card from IL.....one for IL PCC.... Second one I am going to send to NJ...fOR pcc

Is NJ accepts Finger print of IL for NJ PCC ??
Yes they must. I sent from Maryland.

Harry2500

Star Member
Nov 13, 2008
Can any one upload out of state PCC forms ,one of the person upload the form but it need to install some application which is not compatible with my system and I am not able to get the forms

please help

tulip07

Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Re: State Police Clearence ?

chow said:
Thanks for your information. Who ever already given their medical exams expecting to get their passport requests in 2 -3 months. By the time I finish my medicals I may get an Idea how long time CIC US visa offices taking to request for passports, based on that I will decide to continuing my stay in USA or move to my home county.
[/quote]

Do I need state PCC's also, I have got the one from Federal (addressed to West Virginia).
Also Please let me know if you have any idea about this- I have applied for provincial nomination (alberta), and it would take 2 months to hear back from them, by that time my PCC would expire (valid for 3 months only).
Should I submit application to CIC even before I get approval from Alberta, so my PCC is still valid? If I wait for alberta, i am not sure if CIC would accept the PCC issued in January.
I have sent my alberta application last week, so it would take some time.
any suggestions?

CVRR

Mar 6, 2009
PCC Required ... if you are resident in a state for more than 6 months

For example

IL 8 Months
NJ 4 Months
CA 16 Months

Then you need pcc for IL and CA + FBI ...

Harry2500

Star Member
Nov 13, 2008
HELLO EVERY ONE

I SEND MY FINGER PRINT CARD TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS FOR PCC AND GOT THE FOLLOWING RESPONCE ONLINE FROM POST OFFICE PLEASE HELP

DIVISION OF STATE POLICE
ATTN CIU , PO BOX 7068
WEST TRENTON ,NJ 08628-0068

ONLINE UPS RESPONCE IS

We attempted to deliver your item at 3:00 PM on March 28, 2009 in TRENTON, NJ 08628 and a notice was left. You may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice, go to www.usps.com/redelivery, or call 800-ASK-USPS to arrange for redelivery. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

PLEASE HELP ,SHOULD I CALL TO THE POLICE DEPTT OR CALL TO THE POSTOFFICE ?

monteiromarcosb

Star Member
Feb 12, 2009
Harry2500 said:
HELLO EVERY ONE

I SEND MY FINGER PRINT CARD TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS FOR PCC AND GOT THE FOLLOWING RESPONCE ONLINE FROM POST OFFICE PLEASE HELP

DIVISION OF STATE POLICE
ATTN CIU , PO BOX 7068
WEST TRENTON ,NJ 08628-0068

ONLINE UPS RESPONCE IS

We attempted to deliver your item at 3:00 PM on March 28, 2009 in TRENTON, NJ 08628 and a notice was left. You may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice, go to www.usps.com/redelivery, or call 800-ASK-USPS to arrange for redelivery. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

PLEASE HELP ,SHOULD I CALL TO THE POLICE DEPTT OR CALL TO THE POSTOFFICE ?
This doesn't sound good. Did anybody else have this problem?