+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

Usman Sani

Mar 7, 2024
Hi there,I received an appointment letter as a store Officer from Citylube Oil Company Canada. Kindly let me know if the appointment letter is real or fake.
They instructed me to do biometric test, and to do so, they gave me the contact of Canada visa representative I.e. the vfs global. The VFS Global has gaven me a link for me to give my biometric information and pay for the biometric test/ capturing.
Please I need confirmation of the reality of the appointment letter and all the process of the biometric test.
Thanks for your help.
Have a great day.

Ashu208

Apr 22, 2022
Hi there,
We all have received our AOR and completed biometric. Its 3 weeks now no update, what is the next step and how long it takse for next step after biometric done.
Paper based application - Aug 2021
AoR and Biometric - 25 Feb 2024

Sonshi

Sep 15, 2023
Hello all. I need some advice. With the SUV PR i understand that we cant do our business in Quebec. But can our dependents study there? Thanks in advance.

abufaris76

Mar 23, 2024
Hello Guys,
Please Advise ,
1- Application started processing in April 2022,
2- Received AOR on September 1, 2023
3- Medical Done Nov2023
4- Request for additional information has been submitted many times.
5- We received PAL on Jan 2024....
6- Received request regarding our Business and our roles and update Cv. in March 2024...

Any idea about possible COPR or what could be the next step....

Last edited:

abufaris76

Mar 23, 2024
Hi, I received PAL today, PAL = pre-arrival service letter (some people refer to it as pre-arrival letter, same thing)

Timeline so far:

Paper application received: April 2022
Temp application number: July 2022
AOR/UCI: August 2023
ADR1/Medial exam received and completed: Oct 2023
PAL: Nov 2023

Sole applicant with incubator

Some people receive confirmation quickly after PAL, some waits for months, finger crossed
I have the same case and exact date of application submission .....any update since PAL

mine are as follows:

2- Medical Done Nov2023
3- Request for additional information has been submitted many times.
4- We received PAL on Jan 2024....
5- Received request to update our Business and our roles and update Cv. in March 2024...

Raiz315

Nov 2, 2023
Hello Guys,
Please Advise ,
2- Medical Done Nov2023
3- Request for additional information has been submitted many times.
4- We received PAL on Jan 2024....
5- Received request regarding our Business and our roles and update Cv. in March 2024...

When did you get AOR?

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Anybody can help me to advise " What happens when my medicals expire during the application process outside Canada"?
We applied PR following Start-up visa program since Jan 2020.
Our team used to have 4 members, we got the medicals passed since 2022, we were nearly going to be granted the PR but unfortunately one of our members passed away then we had to submit the revised LOS again on Jan-2023 based on the instruction from IRCC officer in which there are now only 3 members left in my team. Then we have been waiting and waiting.

We requested for the GCMS note: All of our medicals passed but expired.
- Last month on Mar of 2024 => Two members of my team who had medical expired for 11 months (Medical passed since Mar 2022) had got the medical requests and they have done and submitted to IRCC already. But except me, I haven’t got any requests for re-medical yet
- My question is: My medical was also expired for 6 months from the date my medical passed (Aug-2022) but I don't why I haven't been requested yet ?

As my understanding, the processing PR for the SUV Startup program =>IRCC normally processes the PR application of all the team members most likely at the same time. For example, 2 years ago (March of 2022) =>IRCC had sent the Medical Request to each member at the same time. But this time, I don’t know why IRCC hasn’t sent it to me even my one has already expired for 6 months (18 months from the medical result submitting date) vice versa the other ones of the team had got them 4 weeks ago.

I'd appreciate very much if anyone is able to give me some advice.
Many thanks in advance
Kai

Jeffrey.

Sep 28, 2022
Anybody can help me to advise " What happens when my medicals expire during the application process outside Canada"?
We applied PR following Start-up visa program since Jan 2020.
Our team used to have 4 members, we got the medicals passed since 2022, we were nearly going to be granted the PR but unfortunately one of our members passed away then we had to submit the revised LOS again on Jan-2023 based on the instruction from IRCC officer in which there are now only 3 members left in my team. Then we have been waiting and waiting.

We requested for the GCMS note: All of our medicals passed but expired.
- Last month on Mar of 2024 => Two members of my team who had medical expired for 11 months (Medical passed since Mar 2022) had got the medical requests and they have done and submitted to IRCC already. But except me, I haven’t got any requests for re-medical yet
- My question is: My medical was also expired for 6 months from the date my medical passed (Aug-2022) but I don't why I haven't been requested yet ?

As my understanding, the processing PR for the SUV Startup program =>IRCC normally processes the PR application of all the team members most likely at the same time. For example, 2 years ago (March of 2022) =>IRCC had sent the Medical Request to each member at the same time. But this time, I don’t know why IRCC hasn’t sent it to me even my one has already expired for 6 months (18 months from the medical result submitting date) vice versa the other ones of the team had got them 4 weeks ago.

I'd appreciate very much if anyone is able to give me some advice.
Many thanks in advance
Kai
I think your cases are ready to be finalized. I think you should make a phone call to the IRCC, if you are not in CA now, you could try some online APP to contact the IRCC.

Reactions: Kai Nemo

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
I think your cases are ready to be finalized. I think you should make a phone call to the IRCC, if you are not in CA now, you could try some online APP to contact the IRCC.
Hi Jeffrey,
I wish as you think. Thank you very much & all the best!
Kai