+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

amir788

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
What is "Portal Confirmation Information"? Sorry, never heard of it before.
They send an email including an instruction to provide personal information including the UCI, email address, entering port and time, height and eye color by replying their email in order for them to create a PR portal and send us the username and password.
If we have already had a PR portal (you have if you applied online) they tell us when our PR confirmation portal will be ready .
I heard that in this portal we confirm our presence in Canada and provide mailing address as well as our photo for the PR card.

uhani0115

Aug 3, 2020
Hello guys,
I got a pre-arrival letter yesterday
Here is my timeline
Los: jun 2020
Submit: July 2020
Application Number: Sep 2022
Biometric: nov 2022
Update1: Jan 2023
Medical: Jan 2023
Update2: March 2023 business progress, business plan, PCC, pof
Pre-Arrival: August 2023
Copr:?
Hello, Amir!

I have got a quick question for you. You said that you submitted the application in July 2020 and that the date of pre-arrival was in August 2023. Is there any reason for taking three years? Is is that it took three years to get the pre-arrival visa or you wanted to move in around that time?

Thanks!

suv24

Jun 3, 2023
Hello everyone.. any idea how long it takes to get COPR after PAL? I got my invitation to pre-arrival services in the second week of June 2023 and still waiting for the portal.

JosephHarera

May 21, 2023
Hello everyone.. any idea how long it takes to get COPR after PAL? I got my invitation to pre-arrival services in the second week of June 2023 and still waiting for the portal.
Same I received PAL in mid June and still waiting, as it seems it takes around 4-9 months between PAL and COPR

Reactions: suv24

mamad611

Star Member
Mar 21, 2020
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
Doc's Request.
Temp Application Number: 2021-01-25
AOR Received.
2022-09-20
Med's Request
2023-01-25
Med's Done....
2023-02-10
Hello,
Some of my friends got COPR between 3-7 days some in queue for more than 3 months. I think officers' work on Background& security checks and they should be completed to issue the copr.

Reactions: suv24 and MRM263

yyyyuuuooo

Jun 15, 2017
Did anyone who sent in PAPER applications after July 2021 actually get their AORs? I'm just curious about how the whole backlog situation is unfolding. It seems like they might have put a halt on giving out AORs since June 2023, as I haven't really heard much about people getting them since then.

ihm99045

Mar 21, 2023
Does anyone what to do when receive the request for Commitment Certificate? I have the letter of support but I think certificate should be sent by the organazation that support the application, in my case its TBDC.

They only give me 7 days to resubmit, what should I do? Please kindly help!

SUVsucceed

Jan 27, 2023
Does anyone what to do when receive the request for Commitment Certificate? I have the letter of support but I think certificate should be sent by the organazation that support the application, in my case its TBDC.

They only give me 7 days to resubmit, what should I do? Please kindly help!
commitment certificate for additional document request from IRCC? In this case just send to the IRCC the one you already got if you can't have a renewed commitment certificate from your incubator

Reactions: ihm99045

ihm99045

Mar 21, 2023
commitment certificate for additional document request from IRCC? In this case just send to the IRCC the one you already got if you can't have a renewed commitment certificate from your incubator
But I only have the support letter which I believe only is the last 2 page of the commitment certificate...