+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Starting Canadian Income Tax Return Service

Lulite

Jun 29, 2010
Hi Everyone

Can anyone please help me with tips on how to start a Canadian Income Tax Return Service from scratch. Has anyone started this business from scratch? If you did, please share your experience. I looked into franchise but they are expensive.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

dcpaley

Jun 28, 2010
Ontario Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As an accountant, I can say that income taxes can quickly become complicated! People really need help with them.

I'd start with a business plan. You'll want to identify who you will serve: Will you do only personal taxes or will you prepare corporate returns, tax compliance and objections? Will you terminal and estate returns.

Next you need to have a marketing plan. How will you get customers in the door?

What resources do you need? What will they cost?

Contact me if you would like to help starting your business.

Lulite

Jun 29, 2010
DcPaley

Thank you so much. You have given me useful info. I am lookiing into starting small and build up from them. If you don't mind, what would be the minimum fee for writing a Business Plan?

In the meantime, I would think about it more and would contact you if I decide to go for it.

Have a Great Weekend!!

dcpaley

Jun 28, 2010
Ontario Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pricing varies quite a bit. it depends on how much work needs to be done and who does it. We can do initial consultation (for free!) to determine your need and I can then give you a quote.

Juan65

Jan 10, 2013
I would start this business small, like from home, and once you have enough customers/cash flow, you can look at a real retail location.