+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Start-Up visa program (SUV)

Aug 24, 2019
Hi all,
I have question about my situation, I came to Canada under SUV program after we got our commitment certificate from one of the designated entities. Because of the courses and program they had we encouraged to use work permit provided for entrepreneurs. I came to Canada with work permit on 24 November 2018.

My permanent residency application has been received by immigration office on 30 April 2018.
The program with designated entity has been finished and we have no commitment to engage in any sort of activities with them.

After all these months I ran into problems with other co-founders and I want to quit from my startup.
I want to know what would happen if I quit my startup provided I haven’t yet received my PPR.
I only received my Pre-Arrival letter in 24 March 2019.

It has been a tough time for me and I really need to quit, the other co-founders are persuading everything to make it official, I don’t know if it is gonna damage my permanent residency application which is still going on!

Please if you have experience or knowledge of the processes, I would appreciate your comment and help.

Reactions: Eidsaed
Aug 24, 2019
Hi all,
I have question about my situation, I came to Canada under SUV program after we got our commitment certificate from one of the designated entities. Because of the courses and program they had we encouraged to use work permit provided for entrepreneurs. I came to Canada with work permit on 24 November 2018.

My permanent residency application has been received by immigration office on 30 April 2018.
The program with designated entity has been finished and we have no commitment to engage in any sort of activities with them.

After all these months I ran into problems with other co-founders and I want to quit from my startup.
I want to know what would happen if I quit my startup provided I haven’t yet received my PPR.
I only received my Pre-Arrival letter in 24 March 2019.

It has been a tough time for me and I really need to quit, the other co-founders are persuading everything to make it official, I don’t know if it is gonna damage my permanent residency application which is still going on!

Please if you have experience or knowledge of the processes, I would appreciate your comment and help.
Hi
Since I haven't received any update from my application I just want to ask if anybody knows anything about the duration of security check,
I have received my Pre-Arrival letter and since then there is no news.

Please if you have any experience with the timeline and or any info on this matter share it with me.
Thank you.

Here is the timeline of things:
Application Received: April 30, 2018
Started processing: May 7, 2018
Pre-Arrival letter: 27 March 2019

Reactions: Eidsaed

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hi
Since I haven't received any update from my application I just want to ask if anybody knows anything about the duration of security check,

Please if you have any experience with the timeline and or any info on this matter share it with me.
Thank you.

Hello Mr. Sunny,

I hope you would have found solution for your difficult situation. I am planning to come to Canada on SUV. Could you please share your experience.

would you recommend me to take this program or any other suggestion so i can choose. My points will be less for Express Entry thats why i am looking for these type of area such as SUV or Owner Operator.

Please help

Thank you

teejax

Aug 2, 2019
Hi

Thank you.

Any update on this?

SSP13

Oct 29, 2020
Hello Mr. Sunny,

I hope you would have found solution for your difficult situation. I am planning to come to Canada on SUV. Could you please share your experience.

would you recommend me to take this program or any other suggestion so i can choose. My points will be less for Express Entry thats why i am looking for these type of area such as SUV or Owner Operator.

Please help

Thank you
Hello Nadeem sahab,

Which option did you go for finally; SUV option or Owner Operator ?
Am also exploring similar options and would appreciate any input.
Thank you,

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hello Nadeem sahab,

Which option did you go for finally; SUV option or Owner Operator ?
Am also exploring similar options and would appreciate any input.
Thank you,
Hello, I have not taken this rout because Owner Operator seems little bit complicated and SUV required a lots of funds or a good business idea.

Reactions: SSP13

tabs999

Nov 4, 2020
Hello Mr. Sunny,

Please help

Thank you
Hi Nadeem,Can you please help me How much CRS score is added if a Business Incubator gives you letter of support. I mean your Business is accepted under start up visa?? As you say your CRS is low now and you want SUV