+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

standard chartered karachi pakistan

urooj

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
is there any one one from karachi pakistan i need to discuss something about the fee payment form.plz reply soon

sohail2b

Apr 5, 2010
Yes, I also have a query about payment. I have applied in last Feb 2010 and got the reply on 15th March 2010 that my application is process; however my payment which I have made through credit card has been declined. I have checked with the bank and asked them to approved this transaction next time as it was declined by the bank due not taking the manual approval by CRU/canadian merchant. Therefore I have sent the reply through my cousin from Canada directly to CRU sydney Canada to save time last week. However, I still do not get the answer from them. I have respond within one month with the payment with an option of demand draft. Shall I send the demand draft without waiting for their response. Can I ask my cousin to make the draft direct from canada and sent the same to CRU sydney mentioning my B File No. Pls. advise if someone have any knowledge.

scorpion73

Apr 12, 2010
All payments u made in favor of canada immigration must be in demand draft. As per my knowledge they not accept any payment thru credit card.
@Sohail ... If you have sent your docs/file in first place and payment thru credit card at the same time (which declined). I believe dont wrry and send the demand draft as quick as possible thru some courier company mentioning your name and file number in the cover letter.
I believe, it will work.
Good Luck