+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sputum and Genexpert test for medical

DEVANSH_PATEL

Jun 21, 2020
This is Devansh Patel, I am from India and I am worried about my medical because of sputum and Genexpert test. Although my report is negative and I don't have TB but my x-ray is after 3 months so I want to ask that I don't have TB and my reports are also negative so will the medical officer approve my test or there are chances that they will ask for more reports ? What is of probability of passing this long waiting test and any information which you guys want to share because I have my X-ray on 15 September so what should tell the doctor so that they can prepare my report accurately?
Thanks and please reply I am worried and I already paid fees for January intake

Varmini

Apr 23, 2021
This is Devansh Patel, I am from India and I am worried about my medical because of sputum and Genexpert test. Although my report is negative and I don't have TB but my x-ray is after 3 months so I want to ask that I don't have TB and my reports are also negative so will the medical officer approve my test or there are chances that they will ask for more reports ? What is of probability of passing this long waiting test and any information which you guys want to share because I have my X-ray on 15 September so what should tell the doctor so that they can prepare my report accurately?
Thanks and please reply I am worried and I already paid fees for January intake
Small doubt..
Last year when there was lockdown was migration medicals were open?
Because i too have sputum test itseems but i need to get mail then only i can give my sputum test.
They are saying that we might have lockdown.
So please tell me was it open when there was lockdown in last year