App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
In my opinion your IELTS score is just 'not bad but not good'.
I suggest that you send a PM to senior member like Qorax and seek his advice.
To be honest I cannot say anything in your matter, as I don't know whether these rules will be applicable to everyone or when they will be implemented.

unni said:
Hai Nano

I read the letter you posted. I am very much tensed. Because my IELTS points are only 12 out of 16. (L-6.5, R-5.5, S-6.5, W- 7 overall 6.5).

Also my relative is a cnada citizen she is working in government sector. Her place is Alberta but my intended place is Tronto .

I am Indian currently working in Qatar . my VO is LVO

Pls share your views

Regards
unni

minhas82

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
1st AOR - 15.10.2010; 2nd AOR - 15.02.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Medicals on 23.09.2013 and Sent Passport on 07.10.2013
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I have been a silent reader of the forum for a long time. For the information of all, I would like to inform that my e-cas has changed into IN PROCESS with processing date recently. Following are the details:
NOC – 4131
Visa Office – New Delhi
Initial application to CIO Nova Scotia – June 23, 2010
First AOR received – October 15, 2010
Full Documents sent – Feb 1, 2011
Second AOR received from NDVO – Feb 15, 2011
E cas – IN PROCESS
Processing date – Reviewed application and started processing on March 30, 2012

lokoloko0

Jun 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jagdeep panag said:
today i received capis notes for my application. assessment complete by visa officer and giving me 70 marks ............ .he is satisfied for my application this is a big news for me
satnak said:
Hello all

I also got following update
In PROCESS

We received your application for permanent residence on April 20, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 20, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 20, 2012.
But no letter received as of today.

Is it a good sign?
minhas82 said:
I have been a silent reader of the forum for a long time. For the information of all, I would like to inform that my e-cas has changed into IN PROCESS with processing date recently. Following are the details:
NOC – 4131
Visa Office – New Delhi
Initial application to CIO Nova Scotia – June 23, 2010
First AOR received – October 15, 2010
Full Documents sent – Feb 1, 2011
Second AOR received from NDVO – Feb 15, 2011
E cas – IN PROCESS
Processing date – Reviewed application and started processing on March 30, 2012
Congrats to all 3 of you

lokoloko0

Jun 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unni said:
Hai Nano

I read the letter you posted. I am very much tensed. Because my IELTS points are only 12 out of 16. (L-6.5, R-5.5, S-6.5, W- 7 overall 6.5).

Also my relative is a cnada citizen she is working in government sector. Her place is Alberta but my intended place is Tronto .

I am Indian currently working in Qatar . my VO is LVO

Pls share your views

Regards
unni
Your IELTS scores are absolutely fine. No need to worry.
Destination place may be questionable but again it wont be given too much thought if your total points are 70 or more.
Good Luck :)

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
lokoloko0 said:
Congrats to all 3 of you
Thanks @ lubob and lokoloko0

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Post Juners are getting medical requests in NDVO.

Humaara number kab lagega??

truthseeker4pr

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Dear Canadian Dreams,

I have a question regarding the lines you mentioned in red.

If applied after 27-Feb-2008 & before 26-June-2010, processing of application is likely to begin before July 2012, however finalization may not occur until 2012 end/or after 2012 (after 2012 is 2013/2014/2015........ so on)

Did they mentioned finalization may not occur untill 2012 end or they mentioned finalization may not occur until after 2012.
Please share exact lines as appeared in reply of your CSQ.

Canadian Dreams said:
Yes Buddy for these vital points I have written exactly what CHC ND wrote in their reply to my CSQ letter,

1. The reply is having Subject Line as ECU <My File Number> <My Name>
2. Yes Medical Instructions are in BOLD that is why I specificely mentioned this. "including medical examination instructions"
3. Yes it is written exactly like this "..... processing of application is likely to begin before July 2012, however finalization may not occur until the end of 2012/or after 2012."

Thanks.

truthseeker4pr

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
If he has mentioned same words it means that ECU is in control at the moment and those who got refered to ECU will get visas by OCT/NOV/DEC (medicals by July/Aug/Sept) and this could be a positive signal.

lokoloko0 said:
If Canadian Dreams has mentioned the exact wordings from CHC reply in the above 3 points, it makes me feel good, because:

....it assures that ECU is at present taking care of our files (in process), and will be responsible for requesting medicals as instructed by IO in CAIPS. (hoping immigration officer is higher in rank than ECU)

....it also indicates that we may see some medicals by July-Aug (at last!) so that those cases wil be finalized by the end of 2012

jeea

Dec 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

So the MI2 / MI3 from NDVO that are getting MRs - what was their eCAS status. Was the eCAS just InProcess, or was it InProcess with a processing date?

And after how many days were they getting the MRs / PPR etc.

Regards,

J

parygre

Star Member
May 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
waiting
Below is the exact email recd. today in reply to CSQ. I sent them CSQ day before yesterday and got response in 02 days.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi .

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you after your application was received by our office. Your application has now been reviewed by a visa officer.

Unless we have specifically asked you to do so, you are not required to submit any documentation at this time. Our office will contact you to provide any additional supporting documentation for the assessment of your application.

If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after 27 February 2008 and before 26 June 2010, processing of your application is likely to begin in 2012; however, finalization may not occur until after 2012.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision. This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. Your application forms and fees guarantee your place in the processing queue. Your file is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received in our office

Until we contact you, the only information you are required to provide us in order to update your application is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address

- Change in your family composition
- Request to withdraw your application
- Change to your representation

If you wish to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative, available at this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp, must be completed and signed by you then sent to our office. In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote your file number, full name, and date of birth.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here. Applicants may also refer to our website, www.india.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration - 9
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
reviewed and started processing in jan 2012
Med's Request
soon by grace of waheguru
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Why is NDVO letter stale
and singapore office letter if new and diff

parygre said:
Below is the exact email recd. today in reply to CSQ. I sent them CSQ day before yesterday and got response in 02 days.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi .

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you after your application was received by our office. Your application has now been reviewed by a visa officer.

Unless we have specifically asked you to do so, you are not required to submit any documentation at this time. Our office will contact you to provide any additional supporting documentation for the assessment of your application.

If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after 27 February 2008 and before 26 June 2010, processing of your application is likely to begin in 2012; however, finalization may not occur until after 2012.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision. This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. Your application forms and fees guarantee your place in the processing queue. Your file is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received in our office

Until we contact you, the only information you are required to provide us in order to update your application is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address

- Change in your family composition
- Request to withdraw your application
- Change to your representation

If you wish to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative, available at this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp, must be completed and signed by you then sent to our office. In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote your file number, full name, and date of birth.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here. Applicants may also refer to our website, www.india.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration - 9
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010

Amri24

Star Member
Aug 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Feb 2010
File Transfer...
30th March 2010
Med's Request
16th June 2012
Med's Done....
5th july 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th June 2012

lokoloko0

Jun 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nano24482 said:
Based on Classical Beat's letter, it seems that we will get medicals only after July, when the number of applicaiton is decided???
Your opionions...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prejune-with-status-inprocess-letter-sent-processing-date-t98009.330.html
Classical_beat said:
The number of Federal Skilled Worker applications approved by the Singapore visa office has exceeded the visa target we have been allocated for this category under Canada's annual Immigration Levels Plan. We are carefully managing the finalization of applications to ensure that the applicants with skills and work experience that meet current labour market needs - i.e. those who applied under the most recent set of Ministerial Instructions - are issued visas on a priority basis. For applications received under earlier sets of Ministerial Instructions, we will proceed with the final steps of processing (e.g. medical examination, statutory checks) only when we have sufficient target space to be able to issue visas in the coming year.
Based on the Classical Beat's letter, it seems that the Singapore Visa Office will issue medicals "Next Year"..... that too, if..... it is certain that sufficient visa quota is available for MI-1 (after MI-2,3 & even 4)
This year's visa quota is already occupied.

Both NDVO and SGVO are not issuing medicals :(
NDVO is not even giving us true picture. It only sends out year old standard replies to most CSQs.

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
This is really depressing....
I mean once MI-3 or 4 what ever closes, than the next MIs will be issued.

Seems the mass in-process were to just reduce the backlog by rejecting those who do not qualify. For all those who qualified 'hang on'.

lokoloko0 said:
Based on the Classical Beat's letter, it seems that the Singapore Visa Office will issue medicals "Next Year"..... that too, if..... it is certain that sufficient visa quota is available for MI-1 (after MI-2,3 & even 4)
This year's visa quota is already occupied.

Both NDVO and SGVO are not issuing medicals :(
NDVO is not even giving us true picture. It only sends out year old standard replies to most CSQs.