+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPP Visa Refused . . Re-applied under non-spp...

jessica1

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 july 2014
IELTS Request
7.5 all > 6.5
Med's Request
Pre
VISA ISSUED...
19 july 2014
LANDED..........
sooonn
This post has given positivity to me as I will be filing visa soon under SPP

thank you

jaydiwan

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Visa Office......
bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/07/2015
File Transfer...
01/07/2015
plsss help me guys my visa got rejected under spp nw i m again keeping my file in non spp with just one new document application to vo....i l get visa or not?

Aashu1285

Feb 28, 2016
Guys need urgent help my canada study visa rejected
applied on 19th feb 2016 through delhi vfs and received their letter on 27th feb 2016.
reason - your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment,language abilities or your future propects or plans

My Profile
10th CBSE 54%
+2 CBSE 84%
BCOM 63%

4.5 years study gap (working as an accountant - having experience certificate from a chartered accountant)
IELTS 6.5 OVERALL NO LESS THAN 6 IN EACH MODULE
GIC 10300 CAD PAID
College fee 1st semester paid
course opted POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
what can i do now....should i apply under general category again....for this intake or wait for the next intake.

Samjoseph

Apr 4, 2016
Hi guys. I got rejected visa twice for Jan 2016 intake under purpose of visit and vo was not convinced that I would leave Canada after proposed studies. This time after the second rejection I applied for caips. I got the info that I have low score in my btech 2 and 3 semesters. And vo concluded that I don't have any clear career path set. So I got rejected second time.
I have completed my btech ECE in first class in 2013 and got ielts 6.5. I have worked for one year as tech support for mobile based organization. I applied for mobile application design and development course in Lambton toronto. While I was working I had this knowledge of mobile softwares and everything. So I opted this course so that I can settle as an application developer but vo had a different thought.
Now I have applied for the third time on March 30 2016 with a good justification letter and recommendation letters from our college. Hoping for the visa approval this time.

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Samjoseph said:
Hi guys. I got rejected visa twice for Jan 2016 intake under purpose of visit and vo was not convinced that I would leave Canada after proposed studies. This time after the second rejection I applied for caips. I got the info that I have low score in my btech 2 and 3 semesters. And vo concluded that I don't have any clear career path set. So I got rejected second time.
I have completed my btech ECE in first class in 2013 and got ielts 6.5. I have worked for one year as tech support for mobile based organization. I applied for mobile application design and development course in Lambton toronto. While I was working I had this knowledge of mobile softwares and everything. So I opted this course so that I can settle as an application developer but vo had a different thought.
Now I have applied for the third time on March 30 2016 with a good justification letter and recommendation letters from our college. Hoping for the visa approval this time.
can u share your JUSTIFICATION points?

Samjoseph

Apr 4, 2016
Hi. My point was that I was going through a tough time, but in the end of my studies I got back on track. Got good scores.i got 60% in 3rd and after i focused, in the final year i got 80% and i also scored well in my seminars, final projects and I also mentioned that there is no way I would be staying in Canada after studies. And I also clearly stated that why did I chose the course and in what way that would help me getting a good job position back in India and help me build up my career. That's it.

Kahai

Dec 16, 2016
ricky2012 said:
Sir,
Can you please tell what did you wrote on your letter which you gave to the Visa Officer it would be very helpfull for me. Can you please mail me to rsinghkahai@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2017
Sir...
I had a refusal from USA in 2016 with 5.5 bands and later i did ielts again and got 6.5 with no less than 5.5 and then i applied for canada but i got refusal and i got the reason that i had not told the embassey that i had a refusal from canada
In 12th class i got 75 percent .......so should i reapply under non spp

arjunaju

Jun 5, 2017
I applied for advanced healthcare leadership in lambton college but got refusal...my agent did nt attached sop...ky ilets score 6.5 overall...r 6.5 s 6.5 w 5.5 l 7.5....now i applied under non spp for same course(sept intake)...i attached my experince now...salary slips...income tax returns of my family...totaly financial amounts...sop...cover letter through an advocate....i have done bams in 2016 with 73 prcnt marks...plus 2 with 70 prcnt...10 th with 78 prcnt...can i get visa now...???? Plz tell me..

Farhan patel

Feb 9, 2017
Applied on 29th may Got rejected on 13 june... VO office stats the other reasons... My Profile is 10th with 66. % 12th with 59.. % BBA WITH 54%.. Please help me should i apply for Non SPP ?? Or let it go..

k30d

Jun 15, 2017
Applied on 29th may Got rejected on 13 june... VO office stats the other reasons... My Profile is 10th with 66. % 12th with 59.. % BBA WITH 54%.. Please help me should i apply for Non SPP ?? Or let it go..
Offline or online ?? Which VFS ?? What was mentioned in other reasons ??

Sonudh

Jun 12, 2017
Hey did u got ur visa???

sri manikanta

Aug 26, 2017
In 2014 after completion of my graduation i applied canada student visa but twice it has been rejected and again now i am going to apply for student visa for pg diploma (2018 may intake) please help me in this regard i have taken ielts overall 6(L-6,W-5.5,R-5.5,S-6).what will be the success rate.

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
10TH - 84.5% (2008-2009)
+2 -84.6% (2009-2011)
DEGREE(B.COM)-58.25% DR B R AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY(2011-2014)
PGDM (FINANCE)-75% (2015-2017)