+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPP student visa info with gap years

hardeep_chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are a mature student with lot of gap years between your last education and current then you can read this article to get all the info

http://canada-spp.com/spp-visa-for-mature-students/

Regards,
Hardeep

earthlover

Star Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/10
IELTS Request
Med's Request
02/08/10
Med's Done....
09/08/10
Interview........
30/07/10
Passport Req..
20/08/10
VISA ISSUED...
25/08/10
LANDED..........
08/09/10
hardeep_chandigarh said:
If you are a mature student with lot of gap years between your last education and current then you can read this article to get all the info

http://canada-spp.com/spp-visa-for-mature-students/

Regards,
Hardeep
On 29th July 2010 I submitted my file to CHC Chandigarh under SPP and today on 30th July I got a call from Canadian Consulate Chandigarh. At first I got shocked cause of my very nature. But I tried to do best. I was fluent but not confident enough. They just asked about my education background, what ur father doing, loan amount, which bank, what you did after May 2008 that is when I completed my B.tech. I explained them correctly but with some fambleness. I could have done much better than this because I was not expecting interview in just 1 day after my file submission. In my opinion I did average not good but not bad also.

Can u tell me what is CHC purpose behind calling. What % of cases recieve telephonic or personal interview and whats ur opinion abt my case?

hardeep_chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This year ppl are getting interview calls both telephonic as well as physical. There is nothing to worry about if you answer all the questions correctly as per your documents. You might get the passport soon.

Best of Luck,
Hardeep

hasnaat

Jul 7, 2010
Multan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am planning to apply for study visa from Pakistan.
I have completed my Studies back in 2009.

Since then I am working from home as an Account Executive.
I provide services to a US based Web Hosting Company.

Risk involved is, if I attach job offer letter to visa application.
CHC will verify these details from my employer and he won't resist to fire me off.

I have a plan. if i submit the bank statement for my $ account where monthly salary is transferred.
Does it justify my employment history for the gap I have from 2009 till present?

Or any other suggestion will be highly acknowledged.

cheers:)