Spouse's point while applying for PR

nitinkalra99

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Community,

Greetings!

I'm taking IELTS test next month and 'd be applying for PR under the skilled category there after very soon. However I 'd applying for myself only but not for my wife(initially). But I'm adding up points from my spouse for education.

So taking this into account do I need to pay fee for myself only as I'm the only applicant or for my wife as well.

Thanks in advance
Nitin

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, You cant add her points if she is not part of the application. If you use her education points than you have to mention her as secondary applicant and you will have to send the payment accordingly as well.

nitinkalra99

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Haral, thanks for applying. So in that case what do I reply to the questions pertaining to spouse.
Moreover if I include her as part of my application then is it mandatory for her to take IELTS for language for its for the principal applicant only.

Regards'

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
nitinkalra99 said:
Hi Haral, thanks for applying. So in that case what do I reply to the questions pertaining to spouse.
Moreover if I include her as part of my application then is it mandatory for her to take IELTS for language for its for the principal applicant only.

Regards'
hi nitinkalra99

She doesn't have to take IELTS because only the principal applicant is required to take it.