+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse_processing_Singapore

angel286

Feb 3, 2010
I will need to resign from my current job.. So mostly mid april.. :)) cheap or not... will be meeting my husband after 4 months.. thats precious...............

fruittropics

Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14 October 2009
File Transfer...
27 October 2009
Passport Req..
16 March 2010
VISA ISSUED...
24 March 2010
LANDED..........
10 April 2010
@Zain

Are you Singaporean?
Your application processing start date is quite close to mine so I was wondering if you could give me the heads up when and if you do receive any news or letter from the high commission. My application started being processed on 27 October 2010 and since then I haven't heard anything and I'm growing anxious since everyone else seems to be getting something by now if not earlier or approved by now. Not even a CNCC request letter.

Anyways I'm collecting my CNCC on 3 March and will be sending it in like angel suggested so I hope to hear from them after. *crossing my fingers and toes*

zain

Sep 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ fruit

No i'm actually singapore pr that's y applied from here...i have received no news until now as well. I emailed to the visa office 3 days ago and also no response from them. i'm waiting for my wife to send me the sponsorship letter then i'll go and get the police cert...

my timeline is..

8 oct - file sent
5 Nov - sponsorship approved
12 Nov - Case started processing and in process until today...

fruittropics

Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14 October 2009
File Transfer...
27 October 2009
Passport Req..
16 March 2010
VISA ISSUED...
24 March 2010
LANDED..........
10 April 2010
@Zain

Oh you emailed them? What about?
A copy of the sponsorship letter will do and they will need to keep that copy plus a copy of your passport and 2 PPphotos and of course the form. It took me 5 mins to get my visitors' pass, get scanned past security, 5 mins to submit my forms (if you have everything prepared), 10mins for fingerprinting.

Here is my timeline:

23 Sep - File sent
14 October - Decision made on sponsorship
27 October - Case started processing
3 March - Sending in CNCC

Really hope my waiting days will come to an end soon and fast...
I will update again whenever I hear anything from them.
Good luck to you too!

angel286

Feb 3, 2010
Hi,

I submitted my passport on the 17th of Feb.. They dont say when u will get ur passport back. Just that the letter states in 2 weeks. I really hope I get my passport back soon.. I am flying to my honeymoon on 11th march... I am dead f I dont get my passport.. Am just sooooooooo worried now...

:(

zain

Sep 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ fruit

emailed them asking if i can submit the police report and also if we need to update our baby's info (wife just gave birth) on the forms...just to at least get a conversation going..hehe..maybe some sort of response..i'll be going down to the cncc office next tuesday..

btw..how r u going to send the police thingy to them? mail? registered post? r u going to attach any info like ur case id or anything?

all the best to you tho..

@ angel

all the best to you..wish you good luck and hope you do get there in time for the precious honeymoon..:)

fruittropics

Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14 October 2009
File Transfer...
27 October 2009
Passport Req..
16 March 2010
VISA ISSUED...
24 March 2010
LANDED..........
10 April 2010
@Angel

I hope you get your passport real soon. I know you must be really anxious for the entire thing to be finalised, passport in your hand and you on a plane to see your husband. It's almost over now. Hang in there. Happy for you. Congrats.

@Zain

I've prepared a letter with my name and case number with my husband's id no. and my email and hp number and I'm going to include the sponsorship letter with the cncc send it to them registered post. Hopefully they'll reply and give me their decision faster after. Hate to wait like this without knowing when the wait may even come to end. Congratulations on being a dad! Is your wife with you??
So did they respond yet or at all to your email? I think you do have to update your info even if they are not accompanying on the PR application. You might want to check in on what others in your position have done. I've read posts of many who had a baby while waiting for the PR and they do have to update the info.

zain

Sep 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@fruit

No she isn't with me. She wuz afraid that they don't allow foreigners to give birth in Singapore and also it would be much more expensive.

They haven't replied nothing. Just acknowledged the mail through auto generated reply. Waiting seems to go on forever....

angel286

Feb 3, 2010
ECAS says Decision Made and that they will contact me ...

;D.
I dont think I was this happy even on the day I got married..

Guys,.. hang in there... @FruitTropics.. u will get urs done as soon as u submit the PCC... Just 2 more days Lah...
@Zain: Congratulations on the birth of ur baby.. God bless the kid...

angel286

Feb 3, 2010
Hang in there thai/peg.. Will be done soon... relax... I know its tough, but it will be there soon.... All the best...

God Bless..

angel286

Feb 3, 2010
2 weeks get over today and no reply/call from Canadian Embassy.. Am totally worried now.. :-(
The entire process feels like walking over hot coals.. The ordeal never ends at all :-((

russell_rulez

Jan 28, 2010
Hi:

My eCAS status got new changes. It now shows an additional line "Medical Results have been received".

The status is still "In Process" . Having the new info means anything ???

Some people told me that it is positive ... If someone can shed some lights that would be great.

Thanks,

angel286

Feb 3, 2010
Hey Russel, thats indeed great news.

My status changed to Medicals Received and in a matter of 1 week I got a letter from the high commission asking for my passort and birth certificate to get my PR stamped.
Congratulations :))

russell_rulez

Jan 28, 2010
Hi Angel:

Hopfully that happens to my case as well. I am crossing my finger and checking mail everyday with a hope.

Thanks,