+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse work permit

Yogi_Ninama

Jun 7, 2020
Hello Everyone

Right now I am in Canada on closed work permit. And I am in the process to apply for my wife's and kids Work and Study permit respectively. My question can I apply through my same GC key account which I used to apply my work permit ?

ElenaEagleEye

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Hello Everyone

Right now I am in Canada on closed work permit. And I am in the process to apply for my wife's and kids Work and Study permit respectively. My question can I apply through my same GC key account which I used to apply my work permit ?
Yes you can!

Yogi_Ninama

Jun 7, 2020
Yes you can!
Thanks Elena for your help. Also I understand that my kid do not need letter of acceptance for her study permit. But then there is a column in study application form that asks that '" School which you going to attend" so what should I mention there ?

ElenaEagleEye

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Thanks Elena for your help. Also I understand that my kid do not need letter of acceptance for her study permit. But then there is a column in study application form that asks that '" School which you going to attend" so what should I mention there ?
Yogi when I was in Canada I went to one of the elementary schools in the city and asked them to provide me a conditional "letter of acceptance". Where are you now? Can you contact some of the schools there?

Reactions: Yogi_Ninama