+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse work permit

exp7

Star Member
Jan 21, 2013
Hello my friends,

Today I received my Introduction letter from CIC (my application for Study permit Approved!).

In order for my wife to apply for open work permit I must have Valid Study Permit and to be full time student.

The question is:

With Introduction letter on hand can my wife apply for Open Work Permit?

Thank you,

exp7

evanstp9

Nov 27, 2012
exp7 said:
Hello my friends,

Today I received my Introduction letter from CIC (my application for Study permit Approved!).

In order for my wife to apply for open work permit I must have Valid Study Permit and to be full time student.

The question is:

With Introduction letter on hand can my wife apply for Open Work Permit?

Thank you,

exp7
Any update on this one? Anyone experienced to give us an opinion here??

momieRN

Mar 17, 2013
Hi! I have my study visa last Jan 18 2013 together with my husband's Temporary visa for an open work permit please check the link to make sure that your wife is qualified go to cic.gc.ca and go to student work permit under the study tab (it's not letting me copy and paste the link here)
If you are qualified you can go right ahead and file it for your wife? Can I ask if your wife will go with you in Canada or she will go there after you? If you think the visa office where you applied for a study visa is kinda slow it's best to have it file in Canada it will be faster.

Let's pray for the best and positive result soon! :D

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
momieRN said:
Hi! I have my study visa last Jan 18 2013 together with my husband's Temporary visa for an open work permit please check the link to make sure that your wife is qualified go to cic.gc.ca and go to student work permit under the study tab (it's not letting me copy and paste the link here)
If you are qualified you can go right ahead and file it for your wife? Can I ask if your wife will go with you in Canada or she will go there after you? If you think the visa office where you applied for a study visa is kinda slow it's best to have it file in Canada it will be faster.

Let's pray for the best and positive result soon! :D
hi i have study permit and i will plan to go canada in mid of april can u tell me please can i apply for my husband with in canada for spouse open work permit?my husband is living in dubai.....