+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse visa

gsujith_k

Jan 22, 2012
Hi,

I am an Indian Citizen and currently living in US (on H1B). I have a Canada work permit and I will travelling to Canada next month. My wife is in India and I did not include her initially when I applied for Canada WP (as I was applying from US and she was in India when I applied for my WP). Now, I want her to stay with me when I go to Canada.

What is the type of visa that I should apply for her? what are the documents that are needed? Should I apply her visa after I go to Canada or can I start the processing now itself?

Please help me in this.

Thanks,

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

gsujith_k said:
Hi,

I am an Indian Citizen and currently living in US (on H1B). I have a Canada work permit and I will travelling to Canada next month. My wife is in India and I did not include her initially when I applied for Canada WP (as I was applying from US and she was in India when I applied for my WP). Now, I want her to stay with me when I go to Canada.

What is the type of visa that I should apply for her? what are the documents that are needed? Should I apply her visa after I go to Canada or can I start the processing now itself?

Please help me in this.

Thanks,
1. She will have to apply for a TRV in New Delhi. She will require all the documents in the checklist http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/visit-visiter.aspx?lang=eng&view=d She will also need a copy of the marriage certificate, a copy of your work permit, proof of her ties to India (So she will return) proof of funds. You can't apply, she applies.

Elneyo

Apr 24, 2012
Do I still need proof founds if I am under the NOC O,A & B?

And her visa will expired at the same time as my TWP right?

How hard is to get her visa if I am under this category?

Thank you very much...