Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Thanks Lana I am going to do that, let's see what happens....

Thank you for all your help.

snowman101

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
ECAS changed to "In Process" January 28, 2013
AOR Received.
August 17, 2012 (CIC Mississauga)
File Transfer...
August 21, 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 19, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I noticed this forum is very helpful to us who are waiting for the results of applications. At least I kinda have an idea as to what stage applicants are at and other developments for each day. Just wanted to share our timeline:

Application received: July 16, 2012
AOR (CIC-Missisauga): August 17, 2012
Sponsorship Approval: August 21, 2012
File Transfer to Abu Dhabi VO: August 21, 2012

We sent an inquiry to this VO last November 7/12 to verify if they received our application. VO replied November 15/12 and said they have our application but still on queue awaiting initial review. Since then on, no other response or requests for additional docs from the VO.

I am just hoping there will be some progress before the end of this year... crosing my fingers...

hameedhr

Dec 27, 2011
HI everyone,

Currently I am residing in UAE and working in a local bank. My wife (PR Holder) has sponsered me last year july/2012 for spouse immigration, they asked to provide some additional documents in November, 12, which we provided in December, 12. Since then there is no communication b/w us and embassy. i checked it online where it appears "in process".

Can anyone tell me how much time it will take more as my wife is in canada and i am here we have been apart from each other.. she came to see me in feb, 2013 for onw month visit, now she back to canada.. it is so paining to live without your loving wife .. :(

Further, i am just curious. will they ask to cancell my UAE visa upon receipt of immigration?
pls response..

Regards,
Hameed Ahmed

hameedhr

Dec 27, 2011
HI everyone,

Currently I am residing in UAE and working in a local bank. My wife (PR Holder) has sponsered me last year july/2012 for spouse immigration, they asked to provide some additional documents in November, 12, which we provided in December, 12. Since then there is no communication b/w us and embassy. i checked it online where it appears "in process".

Can anyone tell me how much time it will take more as my wife is in canada and i am here we have been apart from each other.. she came to see me in feb, 2013 for onw month visit, now she back to canada.. it is so paining to live without your loving wife .. :(

Further, i am just curious. will they ask to cancell my UAE visa upon receipt of immigration?
pls response..

Regards,
Hameed Ahmed

missrose

Feb 13, 2013
Dominica said:
has any one applying for spouse visa thru Abu dhabi office got it within or less than a year ? i heard its not possible and takes upto 22 to 27 mts is this true and why do they ask the applicant to cancell his gulf visa, no other visa office ask to do this, why cant they mantian the same procedure.

Ours are in process now and praying when it is complete from what the visa office told us it will be within the year from when abu dhabi office has received and completed..and my husband was not asked to cancel his visa but I was ..I joined him for the past 6 months
:)

missrose

Feb 13, 2013
I am new to this and i am not sure why i can not answer any messages back, anyways if you had any questions pls feel free to contact me at rose_orwah@yahoo.ca....
As to ....hameedhr.... i will answer here...
I am a Canadian citizen and no it wont have a bearing whether PR or citizen...
Yes I would expect an interview but the person sponsoring doesnt usually get called in, only because i was there she had a question about something from my past that had nothing to do with anything, a simple note and signed was enough..
I will correct you though the interview was in Feb and yes we have alot the same time line.
I believe that you could apply for residency for your wife in UAE and wont have any bearing on the out come, I believe the immigration officers know how hard this is and really for the cost of one visit visa versus residency ..it is the same price..buttttt....I also had showed my taxes and last 3 pay stubs from when i was in Canada and i provided them with a letter from a employer that i had worked with before stating i had a job when i came back and i have children in Canada..be prepared to provide information to show ties back and that was acceptable. perhaps we could have hid the fact that i was here but this is not to play games with and was very honest in everything and i believe be straight with them and pray things run smoothly... love living in UAE for the time i have been here, but wouldn't want to stay..excited to get back to canada and move on with our lives :)

missrose

Feb 13, 2013
so to update, yesterday we heard via email that they are ready to stamp his passport with visa :) needing to send in a few papers along with this and having 60 days to send passport in and within 10 business days to receive :) alhamduiallah i see the light at the end of the tunnel.....to the day from submitting papers into canada to passport request was one year :)...it took 6 weeks after interview to complete their assessment review for admissibility into canada..canada bound here we come :)

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
congrats!!!!! so happy for you :)

missrose said:
so to update, yesterday we heard via email that they are ready to stamp his passport with visa :) needing to send in a few papers along with this and having 60 days to send passport in and within 10 business days to receive :) alhamduiallah i see the light at the end of the tunnel.....to the day from submitting papers into canada to passport request was one year :)...it took 6 weeks after interview to complete their assessment review for admissibility into canada..canada bound here we come :)

viv123_99_2000

Oct 8, 2012
Hi Guys,

I applied for my spouse .I am a PR and my wife is in dubai.

Application Details:-
=================================================================

File sent to CPC Mississauga:- Feb 5,2013
File # received :- Feb 22,2013
Sponsorship Approval letter received and file transferred to Abu Dhabi VO :- Mar 6,2013.

I check the online status it says "medical results have been received". Whats next? Any ideas guys..

Fyi i had submitted medical & pcc all with application.

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
February 06,2013 Submitted by 5/21/13, ECas changed "In Process" by 6/20/13.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 4,2013 Passport sent by july 12
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
viv123_99_2000 said:
Hi Guys,

I applied for my spouse .I am a PR and my wife is in dubai.

Application Details:-
=================================================================

File sent to CPC Mississauga:- Feb 5,2013
File # received :- Feb 22,2013
Sponsorship Approval letter received and file transferred to Abu Dhabi VO :- Mar 6,2013.

I check the online status it says "medical results have been received". Whats next? Any ideas guys..

Fyi i had submitted medical & pcc all with application.
Hi viv123
please join this forum
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spouse-sponsorship-abu-dhabi-office-t95703.645.html

Check this spread sheet u may get some idea where are you at this point :)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArLJv7KWqamXdG9RZG15REUzM1ZCU19nSUI0Q1djYmc#gid=0

rabbit3

Mar 19, 2013
Hey canada 28,

hope u're doing well. I've been asked to acquire the same document as u. I am hoping u can help me acquire 1 from the UAE immigration. Did you succeed in getting one? If yes, how?

looking fwd to hearing from u soon.

nomi666

Apr 15, 2013
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. My wife sponsored me which was approved. And they sent me an email last week asking for me to come for an interview at abu dhabi office. They requested for following documents:
Passport or any photograph id.
Marriage certificate.
10 photographs of wedding
Phone bill or chat logs or emails logs.
Testimonial from my family or friend about relationship.

ve anybody been thru an interview. Why would they ask all that? Am I one step closer? Is it a positive sign? Please help. I would highly apprecite.

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
February 06,2013 Submitted by 5/21/13, ECas changed "In Process" by 6/20/13.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 4,2013 Passport sent by july 12
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
nomi666 said:
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. My wife sponsored me which was approved. And they sent me an email last week asking for me to come for an interview at abu dhabi office. They requested for following documents:
Passport or any photograph id.
Marriage certificate.
10 photographs of wedding
Phone bill or chat logs or emails logs.
Testimonial from my family or friend about relationship.

ve anybody been thru an interview. Why would they ask all that? Am I one step closer? Is it a positive sign? Please help. I would highly apprecite.
Seems to me u have not showed enough proof of your relationship so its not too worry just join this forum and there is one user her husband have interview today she will post later on so keep check in
please join this forum
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spouse-sponsorship-abu-dhabi-office-t95703.645.html

ayosh

Nov 10, 2013
Hello Planet ...

I have Applied through out ADVO and Below IS my Time Line ...

medicals already expired ... and no response yet from the embassy except in July that "further investigations are being conducted and we have no timeline"

Application Received:02-Aug-12
Sponsorship Approved:05-Nov-12
File Transferred to ADVO: 05-Nov-12
Medicals Requested:17-Oct-12
Medicals Done:23-Oct-12
Medicals Sent:29-Oct-12
Documents Requested:22-Jan-13
Documents Sent: 03-Feb-13

i know its a bit disappointing to wait all this time but we have nothing but to wait ...

Any Assumption on when can you receive your PPR or PR