+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE VISA......CANADA

Apr 17, 2014
Hey, I am Tamanna singh thakur, I did my graduation from kuk university (one of the leading university in India) with 73%. Then I completed my mba from madurai kamraj university. After that I have total 3 years of experience in HR field in recruitment department. My last company was naukri.com . (no 1 job portal). (From Nov 2012 to feb 2014)
I scored 7 band in ielts exam. Now I m getting married in September 2014 only. And I want to study in a reputated university in Canada. I want to apply for spouse visa, as I will be alone in Canada. So plesee suggest me whether it ll be possible or not?
Or please suggest me the another way to get study in Canada with my husband.
I ll be thankful for your kind support
Regards
Tamanna

momars09

May 20, 2014
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
UPFRONT 08-07-2014
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2014
LANDED..........
1-09-2014
hey tammana..
your would be husband can apply for an open work permit..even i have applied for student visa and waiting for a response from the visa office..once i get my visa, we will be applying for his open work permit.it is also advisable to apply separately because if you apply thereto then chances of rejection are more for both..
if you want further more details of open work permit follow this link and read everything under this topic you will understand it better..
if any doubts you are free to ask anything.. :)

and yes your profile for a student visa is strong!!
good luck

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spouse-open-work-permit-t103723.0.html

Apr 17, 2014
Dear don't embassy have objection in this case?
And please send me ur no as well. So that I can communicate with u directly.
Thanku.....

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

momars09 said:
hey tammana..
your would be husband can apply for an open work permit..even i have applied for student visa and waiting for a response from the visa office..once i get my visa, we will be applying for his open work permit.it is also advisable to apply separately because if you apply thereto then chances of rejection are more for both..
if you want further more details of open work permit follow this link and read everything under this topic you will understand it better..
if any doubts you are free to ask anything.. :)

and yes your profile for a student visa is strong!!
good luck

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spouse-open-work-permit-t103723.0.html

Its not a choice, you must apply separately for TRV but send all applications in one envelope.

momars09

May 20, 2014
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
UPFRONT 08-07-2014
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2014
LANDED..........
1-09-2014
arminderbhinder said:
Dear don't embassy have objection in this case?
And please send me ur no as well. So that I can communicate with u directly.
Thanku.....
objection regarding what? in boxed you my no:

ankris

Jul 28, 2014
Hi momars,

Even I am applying for spse visa next week.
Can you inbox me your number as I need some details.