+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP-CHC ISLAMABAD 2010-11 ONLY!!

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
wes786 said:
Only if you are a PR. If you are a citizen you can leave after the sponsorship has been approved by CPC-M and the file is transfered to the VISA office abroad... Anyone correct me if I am wrong, but I am sure I read this somewhere...
I second that. Plus..the citizen shud visit and return to Canada to show His/her intention to stay i canada with spouse

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adzees said:
It is true if you are a PR..

Whereas, A Canadian citizen can sponsor the spouse even while outside Canada. You don't have to be in Canada even for the approval from Mississauga. However, you do have to show the intention of returning back to Canada once your spouse gets the Permanent resident visa.
Ok that's fine, but WHEN and WHOM do u have to show ur intentions to go back to canada, does the sponsor have to show this and at which stage??

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And besides how does the CHC-I know (if at all) if the sponsor infact is not present in canada?
Again who do u have to show or prove these intentions and wat what stage??

plz can anyone answer that?

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Sponsor doesnt show it....CHC KNOWS IT. hey have ways to find out if the sponsor left the country or is till in it.TRUST ME . I Know it cuz it happened t0 us.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imtihaan said:
Sponsor doesnt show it....CHC KNOWS IT. hey have ways to find out if the sponsor left the country or is till in it.TRUST ME . I Know it cuz it happened t0 us.
so then if they know it then how does it impact the application if at all??

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
And besides how does the CHC-I know (if at all) if the sponsor infact is not present in canada?
Again who do u have to show or prove these intentions and wat what stage??

plz can anyone answer that?
They know it when you leave Canada and when you get back to Canada. You are using your passport to travel and everything is recorded and monitored. After your visit to your spouse, it is prefered to send the copy of your tickets, boarding passes, entry/exit stamps on passport ASAP as a proof and it just acts as a supporting document and that how they know you are visiting your spouse and will come back to Canada for a job or school or whatever it is...

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 bro u just mentioned that if one is a canadian citizen then it doesnt impact, so how could it impact my spouse visa if at all, im here in pk for the last six months. And for now plan to leave for canada with my spouse!

plz comment

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
wes786 bro u just mentioned that if one is a canadian citizen then it doesnt impact, so how could it impact my spouse visa if at all, im here in pk for the last six months. And for now plan to leave for canada with my spouse!

plz comment
For short visits it impacts in a positive way since it is a proof of genuine relationship that you are visiting your spouse now and then, but some applicants have noticed that it is taking longer than usual if they decide to stay in pakistan with their spouse until the VISA show up. The embassy just takes it the way that you are not planning to get settled in Canada and delay the process. I am not sure how true that is but we have seen some cases like that and they are straight forward cases that shouldn't take more that 14 months.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
wes786 said:
For short visits it impacts in a positive way since it is a proof of genuine relationship that you are visiting your spouse now and then, but some applicants have noticed that it is taking longer than usual if they decide to stay in pakistan with their spouse until the VISA show up. The embassy just takes it the way that you are not planning to get settled in Canada and delay the process. I am not sure how true that is but we have seen some cases like that and they are straight forward cases that shouldn't take more that 14 months.
i thnk u r absolutly rite.................... one of my frds hubby ...came after one yr n strtd living wid his wife....thn thy made quite no of emails n stuf.... dat grl got remedical request after 3 yr..thn her hubby went back............... n now thy r settled n canada...........
dodger i thnk u shld consult some immigration consultnt somebody professional.............

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
hey guess i am feb AOR

coco 898

Jul 20, 2010
i am her3 with an August 2010 AOR ....my husband is sponsoring me .

guys i wanted to ask,has anyone here applied for a visit visa while waiting for the process to complete ?a few people have advised not to go for it but i think what harm can be done from applying for it .right ? still if anyone has had there spouse there for a visit could you tell me ?thanks alot .

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
coco 898 said:
i am her3 with an August 2010 AOR ....my husband is sponsoring me .

guys i wanted to ask,has anyone here applied for a visit visa while waiting for the process to complete ?a few people have advised not to go for it but i think what harm can be done from applying for it .right ? still if anyone has had there spouse there for a visit could you tell me ?thanks alot .
There is no harm, but 99% of the applications get rejected so there is no point. Basically you are wasting your time, money, and paitience by doing that. The only way to get a visitor's VISA while your file is in process is when you provide them with a strong proof about going back to Pakistan after your VISA expires. So you have to provide a letter saying that you will be going back to either WORK or School or whatever you are going back to...And thats 1% chance of getting a VISA.

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
wes786 said:
There is no harm, but 99% of the applications get rejected so there is no point. Basically you are wasting your time, money, and paitience by doing that. The only way to get a visitor's VISA while your file is in process is when you provide them with a strong proof about going back to Pakistan after your VISA expires. So you have to provide a letter saying that you will be going back to either WORK or School or whatever you are going back to...And thats 1% chance of getting a VISA.
Hi,

Wes 786 any updates ? lagata hay k March ki AOR walaon ko tu CICI ISB bhool he gai hain in ko to mar he do its tooooo much yar na he remedz na he koi achi khaber im so much in bad moooooood

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011