24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
13 March 2015 (ALHUMDULILAH)
tamyboy said:
Its been more than an year since I have applied, I have no idea why they are taking so long with mine.

Impresso there is no way to get a hold of them as far as I know.

Azan did you get your PP back yet ?
Dude u r almost there dun loose hope I got PPR after 13 months so gve ur case a month further n u ill b passing through thz scenario INSHALLAH ........ and nope bruv I haven't received ma passport back yet as it's 17th calender day today and 12 working days has passed through ...... I really dunno wat to do and I hve to fly to canada ASAP ...... any suggestions frm ur side bruv ? Ill mail them on sunday and if they dun response to ma mail i think ill b going to abu dhabi to see whats goin on there !!! Ma tracking number shows tha details of delivered and dilevered to (ss im) I juz dunno wat thz ss im stands fo ..... but I called to aramex service center and asked them about tha courier they said ur passport hve delivered to tha canadian embassy but we didn't got it back yet ....... any opinion guyz ?????? :-X

tamyboy

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
yeah man thats what i am hoping also.

You can email them saying that and may be a week later you can visit them also if it does n't come.

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
tamyboy said:
yeah man thats what i am hoping also.

You can email them saying that and may be a week later you can visit them also if it does n't come.
u rite bruv ....... I think waiting for 1 week ahead would b a gud idea ill see till tha end of thz week ! Hope to get it soon

loveu

Jun 29, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2010 canada for PR under live in caregiver program
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012 abu dhabi
AOR Received.
30-08-2013 from abu dhabi canadian immigration office
File Transfer...
18-01-2013 to abu dhabi
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
03-31-2015 LC1 PR(principal applicant)
Passport Req..
04-06-2015 PP sent April 13,2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2015 passport sent by ADVO to fedex,Passport recieved from ADVO to philippines april 30,2015
LANDED..........
May 7,2015
ajwa said:
hi, @ sparrow 19 and loveu any update on your application?

Hi,finally my husband application are moving,he is done hes medical and waiting for me to became PR first and next ppr for him

igay

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Impresso said:
Does anyone hear have any proven ways of communicating with ADVO ? As in to get them to reply to your email or get a hold of someone in the ADVO office ?
Hi Impresso, I didn't get any reply with the email I sent to ADVO. I hope u will hear update from them soon.

Please update my timeline. Got landed last Feb 26, 2015. Thank u for ur help. I know how u feel especially if u are in the waiting time but u never stop sharing ur knowledge and time replying the questions posted in the forum. Good luck.

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loveu said:
Hi,finally my husband application are moving,he is done hes medical and waiting for me to became PR first and next ppr for him

Hi loveu.

I just want to ask something, if it's ok? When you received the e-mail from abu dhabi,and requesting for your husband's medical. Did you check the email from what department of canadian office in abu dhabi is requesting for the medical of your husband? Im just wondering if its the same department requesting to submit the application form. Am Just curious!

Thank you so much and wish that all of us finished this phase.

Good luck to all of us.

lonely wife

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
Hello guys,
My hubby landed yesterday!!!

All thanks to Almighty Allah

And thank u guys for ur support all this while, tis forum is amazing! :D

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
lonely wife said:
Hello guys,
My hubby landed yesterday!!!

All thanks to Almighty Allah

And thank u guys for ur support all this while, tis forum is amazing! :D
mabrook lonely and Igay hve a gud tym further ! Do pray fo tha rest cheers !

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
I mailed tha embassy for ma passport and told them that it's above tha time frame they gave me for tha returning of ma passport and thz is tha reply which i got !

Kindly note that we are not able to acknowledge receipt of documents, changes of address, and other case-related information. However, the new information you provide will be placed on file.

We do not respond to enquiries after a decision has been made and communicated to the applicant.

H2

Jan 9, 2015
muhammad azaan said:
I mailed tha embassy for ma passport and told them that it's above tha time frame they gave me for tha returning of ma passport and thz is tha reply which i got !

Kindly note that we are not able to acknowledge receipt of documents, changes of address, and other case-related information. However, the new information you provide will be placed on file.

We do not respond to enquiries after a decision has been made and communicated to the applicant.
Hi, this is basically auto reply. Do not worry they will look into the matter and will try to send your passport ASAP. I Wish for u to receive it today. ;D keep an eye on return airway...

teryah0208

Feb 19, 2015
Hi everyone. I am a newbie in this forum. I am sponsoring my husband to come to Canada. He is currently working in Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi office will do the processing. Can anyone please send me a guideline on how to obtain Police Certificate from Saudi Arabia and as well as Medical Exam. Please send me details. Thanks a lot!

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
H2 said:
Hi, this is basically auto reply. Do not worry they will look into the matter and will try to send your passport ASAP. I Wish for u to receive it today. ;D keep an eye on return airway...
I dun hve a return airway trackin number that's tha worst part ...... aramex didn'd gave me any return airway bill ..... I just wrote ma name and address on a c4 envelope and packet it in ma package along with tha passport and documents ..... ALLAH knows whats wrong with them now ..... I visited to tha aramex office yesterday to make sure about tha passport but they said there's no delivery on ur name here contact tha canadian embassy !

H2

Jan 9, 2015
muhammad azaan said:
I dun hve a return airway trackin number that's tha worst part ...... aramex didn'd gave me any return airway bill ..... I just wrote ma name and address on a c4 envelope and packet it in ma package along with tha passport and documents ..... ALLAH knows whats wrong with them now ..... I visited to tha aramex office yesterday to make sure about tha passport but they said there's no delivery on ur name here contact tha canadian embassy !
Hmm.....visit them, take the PPR letter and screen shot of aramex online tracking. I m pretty much sure that they will cooperate with you. Inform them that you are wondering if embassy has received the pp....and everything is going fine. Abudhabi is near to you... 8) have a long drive.

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
H2 said:
Hmm.....visit them, take the PPR letter and screen shot of aramex online tracking. I m pretty much sure that they will cooperate with you. Inform them that you are wondering if embassy has received the pp....and everything is going fine. Abudhabi is near to you... 8) have a long drive.
what documents should I take with me to tha embassy ? Ill b goin to visit them thereafter tomorrow on wednesday ........ it ain't near dude I am frm al ain :-X

H2

Jan 9, 2015
muhammad azaan said:
what documents should I take with me to tha embassy ? Ill b goin to visit them thereafter tomorrow on wednesday ........ it ain't near dude I am frm al ain :-X
Take PPR email print out only. It must be carrying file number/UCI and other details ...right. that is enough i think. Good luck.