+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

safa.umair

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
We have submitted the medicals now waiting for the police certificate request letter, should be receiving it next week by Tuesday/Wednesday. ASBA have your medicals/police certificate expired? I can't remember what you told me sorry. Let me know!

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
13 March 2015 (ALHUMDULILAH)
Lol ! I submitted 2 police certificates along with ma case ........ and tha validity of both tha certificates were juz 3 months ....... it' s been over 9 months nw since I hve submitted ma case :'( can't judge wat really is gonna come further ...... I think tha tsunami is about to clash me :p

ASBA

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
muhammad azaan said:
ASBA said:
yess unfortunately no response since in process...

Alrite a small queation ....... are u both living together since u sumbitted ur case ? Are u living in dubai ? N didn't living both together created any kind of problem or delays in ur case dude ? Sorry for so many questions but juz wanna make sure about that cz um also thinking to call ma wife here n we can live togwther until tha case is done ...... once ill grt tha visa stamped we both can go together back to canada ..... but a bit scared thinking that thz step can create delays or postponding in our Case thanx !

Yup we have been living together since the case was submitted in Saudi Arabia. There is an option of sponsoring from outside Canada which is why we have not faced any problems so far. I mean they just want proof that we will go back to Canada as soon as he gets his PR. We have provided explanations and proofs that we will move to Canada as soon as the process is complete. The wait is horribly long which is why I feel bad for ones that are living apart. If you want to call her to live with you, I think you would then have to inform them since you applied In-land. I am not too sure of how that would go, perhaps someone can help on that. Good luck.

ASBA

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
safa.umair said:
We have submitted the medicals now waiting for the police certificate request letter, should be receiving it next week by Tuesday/Wednesday. ASBA have your medicals/police certificate expired? I can't remember what you told me sorry. Let me know!
Our medicals are expiring in November and we submitted the additional docs in april, and so yes...that would mean that the police certificate has expired as well. :-[ ???

ASBA

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
mccague said:
?
May be you can help me with my previous post? Have you submitted the application yet?

Hey I think JenPin has answered all your questions on pg 179. It wouldn't let me re-post her post. Yes I have submitted my application in December 2013. If you have other questions please feel free to ask. :)

safa.umair

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
InshAllah you'll be asked for medicals/police certificate again and then over to PR. I HAVE been sick for like 2 weeks and I'm dying without my husband. I'm so irritated everyone thinks I'm insane. Ya Allah! Please make this journey easy for all of us as we are all suffering AMEN!!

nainanaina

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07th JULY 2014
AOR Received.
09th JULY 2014
Med's Done....
10th MAY 2014
Today's our first wedding anniversary. apart from my hubby. Its so difficult to live alone :( .feeling cry.
And Sorry for sharing all this here.

llij21

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
23-07-2014 (sponsorship approval)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-11-14
jmanuelcahill said:
Same here. :)

1. Request for AOM/CENOMAR can be done online - https://www.eCensus.com.ph. OR you can also authorize someone to process and claim the doc at the NSO office in your place in Phils.
2. For NBI/police clearance, below are the steps I have done the first time I did it.

-Get NBI form the consulate office.
-Fill up the required info and have 2x2 photo with you (2 copies) and passport copy with residence visa page.
-Go to CID / Dubai Police HQ office (near Al Qiyadah station) for finger printing and signature.
-Go back to the consulate for stamping(NBI form will be stamped by the consulate).
-You need to send it to phils and you need an SPA for someone who will process it on your behalf. So get SPA form and file it at the same time when you for stamping.

Note: At first I asked my uncle to process it in Cebu but they said it can only be processed in Manila office. So we send the form and the payment through LBC to Manila office. There is an instruction on how to send it in their website. After 2 months from sending and not getting anything I decided to send my uncle to Manila to process the same since we have copies of all the documents. According to NBI, they send my clearance by post but my uncle decided to get new one since he was already there. It was valid for a year. But the one sent by NBI to our house till now we did not get it...(if they really sent it!!!)

We actually submitted NBI in our application but just last night I found out that my husband has the original clearance and he only sent copy to CIC...maybe thats why they ask for new one. At the same time, the purpose written in the clearance is CANADA VISA and this time they require one which is VALID for TRAVEL ABROAD.
That's great :) thank you for sharing this.. I might ask my mom to get the AOM & NBI clearance on my behalf.. I have another question.. Can I finish the requirements for NBI in one day? And should i get an appointment at the consulate?

igay

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
JenPin said:
Hi Igay,

Bonty's medical expired in Sept 2013 and they sent a PPR in Sept by email which stated that his medicals have been extended, so lets hoe they do the same for us.

My medicals expire on 24th Oct 2014.
Hi JenPin,

Only 2 weeks left for the month of October still no update with the status of our papers. My Police Cert will be expiring next month too. Today is our 1 yr and 6 mos wedding anniversary. I hope ADVO will start processing our papers next month. Looking forward to spend Christmas and New year with my husband.

Thanks,

Igay

ASBA

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Aww omg guys thats horrible! all these anniversaries without the spouses! Its too hard living apart. ADVO better step up their game.

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
13 March 2015 (ALHUMDULILAH)
ADVO is off for 2 days ! Today and tomorrow on sunday may b they feel pitty on us poor ppl and start going through tha files ASAP :p

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I just want to ask you guys, if someone is sponsoring or processing their PR application in under liver-in caregiver in abu dhabi office?

Is just that we submitted our application march 2014 and until now were not hearing anything from the embassy :(

Thank you guys

marioaziz86

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
riyadh-KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-03-2014
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
20-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-11-2014
hi everyone i have a question for a people who already landed in canada, My question is that how much time it will take to have PPR after submitting police certificate to ADVO and after PPR do i have to cancel my resident visa or work visa in KSA? or i can still work here for rest of the validity i have on my canadian visa?
thanks.

kmishal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
ASBA said:
Hey I'm sponsoring my husband while living with him in Saudi Arabia. :)
Whats your timelime, we are living in Saudi together as well

We applied in Dec29-2013 got the SA in two month since then waiting to hear from Abu Dhabi

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Its disheartening to read posts from friends particularly the wives, waiting for PPR after completing all the formalities. Good news which can be gathered lately is that ADVO has started 'working' on the cases and people have started receiving the PPR or COPR's.
Why don't the 'desperate wives' apply for TRV as advised by @Jenpin on the forum sometime ago?
:)