+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit

Rajwinder95

Jan 11, 2020
Hello guys
I m on work permit after completing my studies. I applied for my husband’s open work permit on October 4th, 2019 and we submitted the medical along with the other required documents. Biometrics were also done. We got the upadate that he passed the medical exam on October 11th, 2019. After that immigration didn’t give us any updates. Its been four months, i am wating for the result...
Is anyone also facing the same problem??

Aakash90

Jan 9, 2020
E
Hello guys
I m on work permit after completing my studies. I applied for my husband’s open work permit on October 4th, 2019 and we submitted the medical along with the other required documents. Biometrics were also done. We got the upadate that he passed the medical exam on October 11th, 2019. After that immigration didn’t give us any updates. Its been four months, i am wating for the result...
Expect a response soon as i got my approval today.

Shincy

Nov 24, 2019
Hello guys

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hi All,

Can you possibly help and advise, I applied for an open work permit basis on my wife whose session is from January 2020 to December 2022 but unfortunately I got rejection this morning. And reason was "you provided insufficient information to demonstrate that your spouse is a full-time student in a qualifying program at a at DLI in Canada."

I submitted all documents regarding my spouse education in Canada like.

Wife's Documents:
Enrollment letter from the university with DLI number
Acceptance letter
SIN Number
UCID
BCID
GIC certificate
Student Permit
Visa stamp photo

My and Daughter's Documents:
Bank Statement
Employment Letter
marriage certificate
Daughter's passport with out names on it
property valuation letter worth 1 Cr in the name of my father
few more documents..

I don't know what else i need to submit. i cant relate the rejection reason with the information already provided in my application. i also applied a tourist visa for my daughter which was rejected saying that she'll not leave Canada after her authorized stay.

Many thanks in advance.

_rozario

Sep 25, 2019
Hi All,

Can you possibly help and advise, I applied for an open work permit basis on my wife whose session is from January 2020 to December 2022 but unfortunately I got rejection this morning. And reason was "you provided insufficient information to demonstrate that your spouse is a full-time student in a qualifying program at a at DLI in Canada."

I submitted all documents regarding my spouse education in Canada like.

Wife's Documents:
Enrollment letter from the university with DLI number
Acceptance letter
SIN Number
UCID
BCID
GIC certificate
Student Permit
Visa stamp photo

My and Daughter's Documents:
Bank Statement
Employment Letter
marriage certificate
Daughter's passport with out names on it
property valuation letter worth 1 Cr in the name of my father
few more documents..

I don't know what else i need to submit. i cant relate the rejection reason with the information already provided in my application. i also applied a tourist visa for my daughter which was rejected saying that she'll not leave Canada after her authorized stay.

Many thanks in advance.
Apply again writing a clear explanation about the things they refuse first place.

Get another enrolment letter from her university and make sure it mentions full-time study. Attach a class schedule if possible. You don't need to disclose her SIN number as it is confidential information.

You need an invitation letter from her stating you will be coming and support her during her stay. She needs to mention her address of where you will stay and how you can cover your expenses during this stay.

Also, write an explanation letter of why you would like to come to Canada and what ties you have to go back.

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Apply again writing a clear explanation about the things they refuse first place.

Get another enrolment letter from her university and make sure it mentions full-time study. Attach a class schedule if possible. You don't need to disclose her SIN number as it is confidential information.

You need an invitation letter from her stating you will be coming and support her during her stay. She needs to mention her address of where you will stay and how you can cover your expenses during this stay.

Also, write an explanation letter of why you would like to come to Canada and what ties you have to go back.
ok sounds great.. thank you so much for the kind information.