+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse open work permit

manogna

Jul 10, 2014
hello guys,

my visa status is changed today but there is no mail of conformation the status in the website is... Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 19/08/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.....can you please tell me how long does it take to get my passport and is there any chance of refusal i am very tensed

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
manogna said:
hello guys,

my visa status is changed today but there is no mail of conformation the status in the website is... Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 19/08/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.....can you please tell me how long does it take to get my passport and is there any chance of refusal i am very tensed
Hey,

Have you got your passport...?

What is in the packet..?

Rajan

manogna

Jul 10, 2014
Rajan Grover said:
Hey,

Have you got your passport...?

What is in the packet..?

Rajan
no i didnt get my passport yet but i got a mail that my visa has been approved ........ :)

Wasty

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Express entry
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
Monogma, congrats to you.
I am still waiting for my news. Under normal circumstances how long does OWP take in your place?

manogna

Jul 10, 2014
Wasty said:
Monogma, congrats to you.
I am still waiting for my news. Under normal circumstances how long does OWP take in your place?
it was nearly 2 months in my case along with holidays

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
manogna said:
it was nearly 2 months in my case along with holidays
I think your spouse is on study permit. Right?
just wondering how much time would OWP take in case spouse is on closed work permit.
And generally should i expect OWP and TRV to be processed and sent with spouse work permit, if all three are applied together?

manogna

Jul 10, 2014
Intocanada said:
I think your spouse is on study permit. Right?
just wondering how much time would OWP take in case spouse is on closed work permit.
And generally should i expect OWP and TRV to be processed and sent with spouse work permit, if all three are applied together?
no its not study permit it is open work permit

FordBryan

Aug 13, 2014
Congrats Manogna!

Also, can I ask for your advice?

I would also like to ask since my TRV app has been refused a month ago & I am now planning to join my Spouse who has a Foreign Worker status & I am considering to apply under the OWP Program. "Is there a proper time frame when to submit an OWP application after a TRV has been refused? or does it matter when?

Thanks.

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
I put my spouse file OWP on july.10, 2014. We have another PR file is processing under Canadian experience class.
If I put my PR file’s application number in OWP is beneficial to issue work permit or not?