Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
Inland Application
Applied 22nd feb with upfront medical
Passport request 16th may
Hi could you please tell us to which country/visa office you submitted the file?

Thanks,

chandankumar

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Congrats. I see that a lot of Feb/March applicants are getting the good news. Here is to hoping for the April applicants. Fingers crossed.
i have nt seen anyone from March applicant getting SOWP yet. I am still waiting and i am march applicant

Vinuju19

May 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
@ priyum521
My husband is in Canada as a skilled worker. I am in the Philippines w/my 2 sons and we would like to go to Canada, he is soon due to renew his work permit my question is:

1. I would like to apply for a spousal open work permit - I fill out the application to work in Canada correct? IMM 1295

2. My 2 sons both fill out "application for a temporary resident visa to visit canada?

3. Do we need to wait until my husband gets his new work permit? I always read that our application can be submitted the same time as my husbands but this means that we would have to send our application to him to send altogether even though we are in the Philippines and he is Canada?
4. I am also confused about the fees? Which fee do I pay TRV (single/multiple) PLUS work permit? and my sons fees are the TRV fee?

Thank you so much, if someone can clarify this for me I would really appreciate this.

Hi Everyone,

a. My name is Vincent from Nigeria. I have Master degree in Agric. Biochemistry and Nutrition. Also I have ask one my Aunts to write letter of invitation for me to come to Canada. I plan to work there due to qualification and experience of at least 3years both in Government established farms and hospitality company precisely Fast food/ Restaurants.

My questions is these?

Should I apply for OWP or Visitors
I learnt that there is post graduated permit. Wants to know more
What other possible means can I travel to Canada to reunite with my Aunt
Pls I want to explore all my options
Thanks

jmathew

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-11-2016
Nomination.....
03-04-2016
AOR Received.
14-09-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
1st Oct 2017
Med's Done....
5th Oct 2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
Inland Application
Hi Everyone,

a. My name is Vincent from Nigeria. I have Master degree in Agric. Biochemistry and Nutrition. Also I have ask one my Aunts to write letter of invitation for me to come to Canada. I plan to work there due to qualification and experience of at least 3years both in Government established farms and hospitality company precisely Fast food/ Restaurants.

My questions is these?

Should I apply for OWP or Visitors
I learnt that there is post graduated permit. Wants to know more
What other possible means can I travel to Canada to reunite with my Aunt
Pls I want to explore all my options
Thanks
Hi Vincent,

Post graduation work permit is for the international students who completed their studies minimum 8months or more in Canada. In my opinion if you have 3 + years of full time work experience, then take IELTS test and get good score around 7,7.5 and apply for Express Entry. If you get the invitation you can come here within 6 to 7 months with PR status. That's my best bet. Or you can also try for the study permit. In my understanding its really hard to get a work permit for a person from outside Canada.

This is just my opinion, there might be different ways to get into Canada. Anyway best of luck.

PS: If you have more questions regarding this try to post it in Express Entry forums/ International student forum/ Visitor Visa forum. You will get more accurate and quick replies. :):)

Vinuju19

May 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hi Vincent,

Post graduation work permit is for the international students who completed their studies minimum 8months or more in Canada. In my opinion if you have 3 + years of full time work experience, then take IELTS test and get good score around 7,7.5 and apply for Express Entry. If you get the invitation you can come here within 6 to 7 months with PR status. That's my best bet. Or you can also try for the study permit. In my understanding its really hard to get a work permit for a person from outside Canada.

This is just my opinion, there might be different ways to get into Canada. Anyway best of luck.

PS: If you have more questions regarding this try to post it in Express Entry forums/ International student forum/ Visitor Visa forum. You will get more accurate and quick replies. :):)

Thanks jmathew
Please like I said I really wants to explore all options. Should in case am invited from my relatives from Canada who is a citizen by birth and naturalization, what is the percentage of gaining entry into Canada through that means
Another is the study permit you suggested. How do I start the process. For the IELTS, is it the study type or the work type am I to write or it stands for both work PR study permit. How long does it take to get invitation through expree entry.
Thanks for the info.