+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

Mikjagger

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
alijumani said:
I just told you please read again
yes i did and i understand what u said, thank you! But ur suggesting to do that, i'm not sure if understand very well, but is that safe action or i can try so whatever happens happens? Thanks!

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Mikjagger said:
yes i did and i understand what u said, thank you! But ur suggesting to do that, i'm not sure if understand very well, but is that safe action or i can try so whatever happens happens? Thanks!
Well i have seen some applicants who did the same practice and secured BOWP. When did you applied for federal?

Satsu

Sep 8, 2014
fkl said:
@ Satsu, no other difference except province restriction on OWP in case of PNP. Besides you probably shouldn't land in Quebec either if you used any of non Quebec programs.
Thanks for your help!

tandi

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
I applied for my and spouse immigration application for PR. I have applied for Spouse Open Work Permit on July 30, but didn't get any response from cic
can you please help me, what is the processing time for the process

(Applied online from Canada- Spouse is in India- application will be done from India or from Canada)...please help

Varun123

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Hello,

I applied for my and spouse CEC application for PR on September 05, 2014,

1. I want to now apply for Spouse Open Work Permit, can you please help me with the list of documents and steps on how to apply. Which forms do I need to fill out (spouse is in India- application will be done from India)...

Thanks for your help,

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
Hello

I have a confusion,i want to apply in fsw with arranged employment.I am already working in canada with arranged employment LMO based in NOC 0621 from last 5 months.

But my experience which is in NOC B is not the same as of arranged employment and not in the Eligible 50 occupations.

I want to know should the arrange employment matches with the work experience,Because it is not written anywhere on cic website.

Thanks....

psamy

Sep 15, 2014
Hi friends I need your help

I am from INDIA, currently on BOWP working as a restaurant supervisor in ALBERTA, would like to apply OPW for my wife, kindly tell me what are the exact documents required, I already checked the CIC website, but it's confusing, we both have got file number and medicals are done on Feb 2014, still waiting for PPR
I'm planning to apply through online, should I choose the option from inside Canada or outside Canada while filling the eligibility form ??
PR APPLIED:30/DEC/2013
FILE NUMBER:15/JAN/2014

dinikpdn

Sep 16, 2014
Hi,

Could anyone help me with my questions. I recently got married and my husband is in Canada under his post graduation work permit just joined for his his employment not more than 10 days. But I would like to apply for my open work permit at the earliest and we have all the documents ready. His job is under skilled job and also included in the NOC A, O, B level. But as he recently joined we dont have the pay stubs. So should we wait for the pay stub or just go ahead with the offer letter?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
@dinikpdn

You can apply with his offer letter though it's better if your employer could provide a detailed letter describing his role and responsibilities. Enough detail that it helps CIC to classify easily as NOC 0, A or B job. Even better if employer could write complete job description and even say that it should match NOC X which is a skilled position. CIC is notorious to refuse stating "it was not clear whether it was a skilled job", only when a spouse is allowed an OWP.

tandi

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Is there anyone who got the work permit this month ? I have applied online on July29 but no response till date.

JCDSGG

Sep 18, 2014
GUYS!!! I NEED YOUR HELP SO BAD :(

I applied my husband an Open Work Permit via online. After a month, got refused :( Reason is I failed to submit Police Clearance and Marriage Cert. I know its my bad. Im also uncertain regarding the details of INTENDED WORK IN CANADA SECTION in IMM1295E. I hope and I wish you can help me plssss...

What else documents need to be provided aside from the ff:

1. IMM1295E - Work Permit application made outside Canada
2. Passport (applicant)
3. Picture (applicant)
4. Proof of Medical Exam (since nag medical na sia)
5. IMM5476E - Use of Representative

_______

1. IMM5257B - Application for TRV made outside Canada
2. LETTER OF EXPLANATION:
a. Work Permit (Mine as skilled)
b. NBI Clearance
c. Marriage Certificate
d. Birth Certificate (applicant and mine)
e. Bank Statement for the last 3 mos
f. Our wedding pictures (since we are just married for 9 mos)

Thank u in advance! Godbless po.

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
JCDSGG said:
GUYS!!! I NEED YOUR HELP SO BAD :(

I applied my husband an Open Work Permit via online. After a month, got refused :( Reason is I failed to submit Police Clearance and Marriage Cert. I know its my bad. Im also uncertain regarding the details of INTENDED WORK IN CANADA SECTION in IMM1295E. I hope and I wish you can help me plssss...

What else documents need to be provided aside from the ff:

1. IMM1295E - Work Permit application made outside Canada
2. Passport (applicant)
3. Picture (applicant)
4. Proof of Medical Exam (since nag medical na sia)
5. IMM5476E - Use of Representative

_______

1. IMM5257B - Application for TRV made outside Canada
2. LETTER OF EXPLANATION:
a. Work Permit (Mine as skilled)
b. NBI Clearance
c. Marriage Certificate
d. Birth Certificate (applicant and mine)
e. Bank Statement for the last 3 mos
f. Our wedding pictures (since we are just married for 9 mos)

Thank u in advance! Godbless po.
From where you applied and when???

jeet dhani

Sep 12, 2014
MY NAME IS SIMRANJEET DHANI , I WANT SOME GUIDANCE FROM YOU REGARDING THE SPOUSE OPEN WORK PERMIT. MY WIFE IS ALREADY IN CANADA ON STUDENT VISA ,SHE IS STUDYING MASTERS IN HUMBER UNIVERSITY, AND I AM NOW ABOUT TO APPLY FOR SPOUSE OPEN WORK PERMIT IN MORE TWO DAYS SO IT WILL BE A GRT HELP IF YOU COULD JUST HAVE A LOOK TO THE DOCUMENTS M ATTACHING WITH MY PAPER APPLICATION FROM AHMEDABAD.
MY WIFE'S DOCUMENTS
1)COLLEGE ID
2)ENROLLMENT FORM
3)SIN NO
4)RENT AGREEMENT
5)VISA
6)PASSPORT
7)LETTER OF INVITATION
Cool EXP LETTER OF HER PREVIOUS EMPLOYER IN INDIA STATING THAT SHE HAS GONE TO CANADA FOR HIGHER STUDIES AND SHE IS STILL ASSOCIATED AS FREELANCER WITH THE ORGANISATION AND AFTER COMPLETING THE COURSE SHE IS FREE TO JOIN THE ORGANISATION BACK.

MINE DOCUMENTS
1)EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS
2)SALARY PROOF
3)OFFER LETTER
4)EXPERIENCE LETTER
5)FIXED DEPOSIT OF 6000 CAD
6)LIQUID FUND OF 5000 CAD LAST THREE MONTHS BANK STATEMENT
7) CAR DOCUMENTS ON MY NAME
Cool LIC POLICY OF AROUND 12.5 LAKH( 15000 CAD AROUND)

MY FATHER'S DOCMENTS
1)TAX BILL OF OUR SHOP
2)ELECTRICITY BILL OF OUR SHOP
3)FATHER'S BANK LETTER OF 6000 CAD
4)IT RETURNS OF TWO YEARS OF MY FATHER
5) BALANCE SHEET OF LAAST TWO YEARS
6)AFFIDEVIT OF SPONSERSHIP

ME AND MY WIFE'S RELATION PROOF
1)MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES
2) 10-15 MARRIAGE PHOTOGRAPHES
3)6-7 TRIP PHOTOGRAPHS
4)PRE MARRIAGE PICS 5-6
5) WATS APP TEXT OF LAST MONTH

PLS GO THROUGH THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS ONCE AND PLS LET ME KNW IF ANYMORE DOCUMENT IS REQUIRED.
AND ALSO PLS LET ME KNOW THE APRROX PROCESSING TIME FOR THIS APPLICATION .

THANKS AND REGARDS
SIMRANJEET

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
tandi said:
I applied for my and spouse immigration application for PR. I have applied for Spouse Open Work Permit on July 30, but didn't get any response from cic
can you please help me, what is the processing time for the process

(Applied online from Canada- Spouse is in India- application will be done from India or from Canada)...please help
Is there any progress on your online OWP?