+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
No, I didn't. That because they didn't request any other document.
its always better to over provide documents than under provide. without supporting documentation, how will they know that you are eligible for what you are applying for?

you have to upload your spouses study permit, and letter from school that proves that she is registered full time for the semester/year.
additional documents you should provide is bank statements that prove that you can take care of yourself, a resume and an employment letter from your current employer, your education certificates and things you have back home that can convince them of your return to your home country.

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
And what would be, for example, other things that could satisfy them that I will back home?
a job or business you own, other properties or assets you own. and perhaps the fact that your job will be waiting for you on your return.

Driti

Sep 19, 2014
a job or business you own, other properties or assets you own. and perhaps the fact that your job will be waiting for you on your return.
I understand. I don't know if I could get a confirmation from my employer that they will wait for me. That because employer is a State institution. Anyway I thank you for your help.

empatio

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Hi guys! Looking at timeline of inland sponsorship, I'm supposed to get my OWP soon. I'm wondering what form does it have. Is it a paper they will mail by Canada Post? Is it just online confirmation, number...? I sent my OWP together with Spousal sponsorship application in the beginning of June and than I paired my application with online profile.

Any info will be appreciated.

asdfgh123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Yesterday, my application was refused on the grounds that: “You did not provide sufficient documentation to demonstrate your financial, professional, personal ties to home country. Insufficient documentation to demonstrate that your spouse is enrolled full-time studies.”.

I think that I have provide and upload all document required from me during application: Application for Work Permit Made Outside of Canada; Family Information Form; Passport; Digital photo and Proof of Relationship. There was no other document required or information or explanations required from me.

However, are there more detailed or specific information about other documentation should I provide to meet the requirements, when I reapply.
kindly check my previous post for details on what to include and how to make impressive application. Still have questions? Fell free to shoot a mail at helpseeker@yahoo.com

asdfgh123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Hi Dude, do you have previous post link? Kindly share the detailed info about what documents to attach or send it to Bandla.Ashokk@gmail.com.
Hi, I don't have a specific link for same, but if you see my profile pic, just below that, there are
Hi Dude, do you have previous post link? Kindly share the detailed info about what documents to attach or send it to Bandla.Ashokk@gmail.com.

hi,
kindly click on the numbers written below my profile pic on left in order to see all my previous posts, still face difficulty, feel free to shoot a mail at helpseeker@yahoo.com

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
4 months and 1 day today yet no updates! This is becoming frustrating. So far it has been 17 weeks and 3 days and Bangladesh Processing time says 15 weeks and Singapore processing time says 17 weeks. I have no clue on what to do. Frustrating!

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
I did a Case specific inquiry two days back and they replied me last night saying I should stop asking them as it will delay our process. Wow!

Jul 22, 2017
I applied for my Student Permit & my husband applied for his SOWP (we applied together) on 8th July. I got my student permit approved on 28th July and his SOWP was approved on 31st July. We both applied from India.

His application was processed faster as we had applied together (through a Canadian lawyer). So perhaps applying together is a good idea too :)

I would be glad to help anyone who needs any information. Thanks!