+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

Dipankar_S

Dec 27, 2016
Raise a Case Specific enquiry. It is better to add some additional documents. Please do not expect any quick responses though.

kir1217

Jan 7, 2017
hi all
TODAY
i received an email from cic that i got a message. in the message a pdf attachment says that

"This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure
to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your
passport."

But my status shows 'open' in final decision also doesnt change....

hav they aprroved my TRV visa?????

someone plz tell me

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
kir1217 said:
hi all
TODAY
i received an email from cic that i got a message. in the message a pdf attachment says that

"This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
Passport requirements
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure
to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your
passport."

someone plz tell me
Congratulations. Its 99% approved, barring they find some discrepancy in your passport or some thing appears which they previously overlooked, you would get approval. The status would take longer to update. Usually well after you have received back the stamped passport.

Sowm1707

Jan 20, 2017
Any update ? Its 68 days since I applied for work permit , after medical s passed there has been no status update :( . Don't know when cic is planning to process the application.

DVRT

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
kir1217 said:
hi all
TODAY

Passport requirements
passport."

someone plz tell me
Congratulations....... :)

DVRT

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Gurjashankaur01@gmail.com said:
Finally got passport request yesterday for my SOWP... applied on 21 November.
Congratulations Gurjashan...Wish u a great life ahead..Happy to see that lot of people getting SOWP.... :)

raj2303

Jan 17, 2017
CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO LINK MY PAPER APPLICATION TO ONLINE CIC,(IS IT GOOD IDEA TO DO NOW) ANYWAY I TRIED IT BUT SHOWS "THEY DON'T HAVE ANY APPLICATION FOR THE DETAILS AND CHECK AFTER 24 HOURS".
I APPLIED ON NOVEMBER 28TH IN CHENNAI , IT SHOW NOW PROCESSING IN BANGALORE

DVRT

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Sowm1707 said:
Hi DVRT ,

Did u get any update? And when did u apply ?
Hi Sowm
I didn't get any update till now..I have sent a CSE 02 days before and waiting for their reply....I applied on 11 November(online) without medical upfront.

Ush

Aug 9, 2016
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
DVRT said:
Hi Sowm
I didn't get any update till now..I have sent a CSE 02 days before and waiting for their reply....I applied on 11 November(online) without medical upfront.
Hi DVRT
did you receive medical request ?