+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit and private college....

Yaniemo

Mar 12, 2019
hi all
i have got my owp for two years yesterday after long wait because i had applied on the 21 of september, but finally i got it...
Hi, thanks for sharing your good news! May I ask for the name of the college? My brother is looking for a college to go, but public colleges have a long waiting list.

Allen0412

Jul 25, 2019
Hi. Can you help me. Im a canadian permanent residence. I want my husband come here quikly. Because if i apply him for spousal sponsorship it take a year to get it. Can i apply my husband a student permit?? Because what we plan is to study here. And while he studying here i will apply spousal sponsorship inland. Can you givr me a tips or option please. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

jaseenaliottawa

Jun 23, 2019
LANDED..........
April 5 2022
Hi. Can you help me. Im a canadian permanent residence. I want my husband come here quikly. Because if i apply him for spousal sponsorship it take a year to get it. Can i apply my husband a student permit?? Because what we plan is to study here. And while he studying here i will apply spousal sponsorship inland. Can you givr me a tips or option please. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
Getting a study permit would be near to impossible given your status and the cic will really doubt his intent to study , same with visitor visa because your husband is an overstay risk , I am sorry to say that the best option is to apply spousal .

Allen0412

Jul 25, 2019
Getting a study permit would be near to impossible given your status and the cic will really doubt his intent to study , same with visitor visa because your husband is an overstay risk , I am sorry to say that the best option is to apply spousal .
Oh really. It sad to know that. If i apply him spousal and it approved. Can apply him a visitors visa while spousal is still on proccess

Allen0412

Jul 25, 2019
Is there no other way to apply him a visitors visa? Just for staying. Because recently when i go home in philippines. I married last june 15, 2019. And we have no time for honey moon stage. Because after that wedding suddenly my grandmother died. How will i enjoy the honeymoon if it this happen. And a couple of days. I go bsck here in canada. Thats why i want to get him here quickly

jaseenaliottawa

Jun 23, 2019
LANDED..........
April 5 2022
Oh really. It sad to know that. If i apply him spousal and it approved. Can apply him a visitors visa while spousal is still on proccess
Yes , you can definitely do that , chances of getting spousal are 100 percent if your case is genuine and and also if your husband meets the criteria ,
Is there no other way to apply him a visitors visa? Just for staying. Because recently when i go home in philippines. I married last june 15, 2019. And we have no time for honey moon stage. Because after that wedding suddenly my grandmother died. How will i enjoy the honeymoon if it this happen. And a couple of days. I go bsck here in canada. Thats why i want to get him here quickly
I'm sorry to hear that , there is no harm in trying to apply visitor visa because it only takes 2 weeks max to process(even if it gets denied it will have no impact on the pr sponsorship ) , but make sure you get all the required documents and files , reasons to satisfy the visa officer that the visit is temporary , when he finally lands in canada you can move forward however you like.

Allen0412

Jul 25, 2019
Yes , you can definitely do that , chances of getting spousal are 100 percent if your case is genuine and and also if your husband meets the criteria ,

I'm sorry to hear that , there is no harm in trying to apply visitor visa because it only takes 2 weeks max to process(even if it gets denied it will have no impact on the pr sponsorship ) , but make sure you get all the required documents and files , reasons to satisfy the visa officer that the visit is temporary , when he finally lands in canada you can move forward however you like.
Really? Thankyou so much. I hope it will approved both of them. If i apply him for visa. Can i use this reason for staying here or purpose of stay?