+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone! For those who submitted their application last December 2010 and onwards and haven't got their visas yet. Pls join us in the new forum " SPOUSE VISA TIMELINES AND ONLINE UPDATES ~MANILA OFFICE~ BATCH DECEMBER ONWARDS" so we could get to know the latests of the updates in ecas, timelines and share our feelings,our questions and ideas to the rest of the gang that's patiently waiting and terribly missing their loved ones! I know how hard it is waiting and i know how frustrating it feels to not even know when will our visas coming. So let's share and let's chitchat while waiting. it's nice to know that you are not alone, and that you don't own the miserable waiting time and it's nice to know that someone after the long wait will leave and be with their loved ones atlast. Let's witness it here!

Let's join together batchmates! and let's wait on our graduation that's coming up soon! lol.. ;D
God is with US..

dorisiana

Nov 13, 2010
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB. 28 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 5 2011
AOR Received.
MAY 6 2011
File Transfer...
APRIL 4 2011
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 2010
Passport Req..
MAY 6 2011
VISA ISSUED...
in God's will..
LANDED..........
God knows what's best for us.
hi po, mga ka-forum ask ko lang ko kung pwede bang walk-in dun sa PDOS o need pa magpa-schedule.. di ba pwede naman mag PDOS kahit wala pa yung passport with visa? pinapa-attend na kasi ako ng asawa ko eh.. saka may contact number ba kayo nun?

sabay75

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miss_ian said:
WOW! there are lot's of DM for this week.. congratulations to all of you po.. i hope next is ours so that i can be with my wife and son soon.. well as for my wife's ECAS still there are no changes but she mentioned me about the address.. she was surprised she had thier address on her ECAS.. is that good or bad?? anyways, MABUHAY PO for the ones na nag DM na..

patience patience patience..

my Wife's timeline is here:

November 23/2010 - received application in missasauga
January 23/2011- Approved
February 2/2011 - PPR
February 4/2011- SENT PPR to CEM
March-May- Still waiting!

God is good all the time..
Patience is a virtue!
God is in control. He wants the best for us!

They posted my address too about a month before I got the DM. I think they do that for you to check if there is anything you need to change about the address. Because I had mine changed and they did change it when I emailed. So it is not a bad thing. My average waiting time is about 3 months before DM. Breathe...it will be there soon. :)

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi sabay75! i also I have my address updated on ecas pero kulang yun address walang province. do i have to email them and tell them na kulang ang address? or is that ok since they have my file and they know my complete address as they have already sent me letters previously?

auditman

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i don't agree with this statement. " It just happen when there's a problem with your apps like misrepresentation or doubtful about the genuiness of the relationship" " my wife had an interview well sort of, just a basic question in the immigration visa section office. and after that they told us visa is approved and we should get it within two weeks.

cynch05 said:
Hello again sabay...If the Immigration office calls for an interview you're likely to be refused or approved. It just happen when there's a problem with your apps like misrepresentation or doubtful about the genuiness of the relationship. But if no interview and you got DM status for sure it's approved ;)

pinoy me

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aginaya said:
hi sabay75! i also I have my address updated on ecas pero kulang yun address walang province. do i have to email them and tell them na kulang ang address? or is that ok since they have my file and they know my complete address as they have already sent me letters previously?
same po tau wla province pero kung my area code nman wla nman mging prob dun. saka tatawag cla kung d nila mkita add mo... importante ung area code

simplytin

Sep 28, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb. 11, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 31, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb. 11, 2011
aginaya said:
Ok, thanks Simplytin! :) I'll try that..:)
you made it Aginaya!! Goodluck sa paghihintay...in due timeit will come...JUST KEEP BELIEVING DEAR!!! :) :D ;D

simplytin

Sep 28, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb. 11, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 31, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb. 11, 2011
Re: We also received DM today. Praise be to God

mcarmount said:
We also received DM today! Praise be to God :)

Our son will be born in Canada ;D

Thank you Lord

For those waiting, we understand the stress you are going through, but trust in the Lord, it will work out ... as my wife says to me, "we are on an adventure together"

She is wise ;)

Congratulation to you!!!! :) :D

happilymarried

Star Member
May 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone im new here, sana ma DM na rin ako tulad ng marami sa inyo, almost 6 months na rin akong naghihintay mula nung send ng husband ko application nmin. congrats sa lahat ng DM at nakakuha ng kanilang Visa sana ako rin soon makuha na Visa ko :)

chanci

Feb 11, 2011
Imus, Cavite
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12/10/2010
AOR Received.
17/02/2011
Med's Done....
18/08/2010
Passport Req..
17/02/2011
VISA ISSUED...
17/05/2011
LANDED..........
25/06/11
Congratulations to all DM and got their Visa...Im really happty for you guys....umuulan nga ng DM..

nahuhuli na ko..nakakalungkot..dumaan na bday ko May 2..hubby ko sa May 16...sana malapit na..dati target ko before our bday..pero sana before our Wedding Anniv June 10 nasa Calgary na ko....:(

waiting is real killing me...Feb22 since I submitted my passport..pero bakit wala pa???mga ka forum siguro naman ay wala na ako kulang???kasi wala naman tawag or letter...Mag 3 months na ko waiting on May 22...haayyy sana po pag gising ko Dm na rin ako...:)

Ingat and good luck....

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks simplytin! yeah i made it! :)

i have the same feeling chanci! feeling ko im being left out but we're not..malapit na rin yun satin! :) monday na tomorrow! dati sabi ko sa bday ko which is also our anniv april makukuha ko na pero wala..pero siguro bukas meron na! haha..

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes pinoyme meron naman zip code. so no need na to email them i guess..:) thanks!

chanci

Feb 11, 2011
Imus, Cavite
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12/10/2010
AOR Received.
17/02/2011
Med's Done....
18/08/2010
Passport Req..
17/02/2011
VISA ISSUED...
17/05/2011
LANDED..........
25/06/11
aginaya said:
thanks simplytin! yeah i made it! :)

i have the same feeling chanci! feeling ko im being left out but we're not..malapit na rin yun satin! :) monday na tomorrow! dati sabi ko sa bday ko which is also our anniv april makukuha ko na pero wala..pero siguro bukas meron na! haha..
Thx aginaya..Feb 7 application received ako..Feb 22 nagpass passport sana soon na po...sana nga ay malapit na rin ako..nawala ba ang current mailing address mo???ako andun pa rin..

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone! For those who submitted their application last December 2010 and onwards and haven't got their visas yet. Pls join us in the new forum " SPOUSE VISA TIMELINES AND ONLINE UPDATES ~MANILA OFFICE~ BATCH DECEMBER ONWARDS" so we could get to know the latests of the updates in ecas, timelines and share our feelings,our questions and ideas to the rest of the gang that's patiently waiting and terribly missing their loved ones! I know how hard it is waiting and i know how frustrating it feels to not even know when will our visas coming. So let's share and let's chitchat while waiting. it's nice to know that you are not alone, and that you don't own the miserable waiting time and it's nice to know that someone after the long wait will leave and be with their loved ones atlast. Let's witness it here!

Let's join together batchmates! and let's wait on our graduation that's coming up soon! lol..
God is with US..

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chanci, nauna un application received sayo bago passport? mine is second week of january ang application received. i passed my passport feb28. dati wala un address sakin it was just two weeks ago ata nun nakita ko na may address na and they said pag nawala daw un address may chance na mareceive na visa in after a week! kaya lagi ko check kong matatanggal na address! lol.