Feb. 11, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 31, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb. 11, 2011
nice2010 said:
cynch 05 and simplytin

CONGRATULATIONS

thank you ! thank you! just keep praying dadating din yan!!

eeyore

Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simplytin said:
guys im so happy....i just checked ecas now..and i was surprised i got DM ...
yesssssssssssssssss...thank you Lord sobrang happy ko....naluha ako sa sobrang kasiyahan....haisssssssttt..can't wait to talk to my husband and get a flight......thank you talaga..sobrang ganda gift nito lord sa upcoming birthday ni hubby...hay parang gusto kong gumulong sa saya...
for all those who's waiting just keep praying and have faith, he knows the best and he has his own perfect time.......haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

wow dami na dm...congrats simplytin:).....

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow SIMPLYTIN! that was amazing! we were just talking yesterday and today and now you got DM! I am so happy for you! now i am keeping my eye on ecas as there's a possibility that it will change even on week ends!

I just have a question, what was your last status in ecas before you got DM? did it change to "in process" and you said a while ago that they didn't ask you any additional requirement? on your timeline it says there additional requirements sent? what was that additional requirement that they have asked? thanks!

Congrats girl! :) wonderful day ahead! :)

shelleypher

Feb 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
spousal/manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 jan 2011
Med's Done....
4 dec 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17 feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM may 7/2011, waiting for visa
LANDED..........
flight jun15
i just checked my ecas and DM na rin sa wakas, mixed emotions really. Happy and thankful coz ill be with my other half, sad coz ill be missing my parents, siblings, nephew&niece. But basically, i got what i wanted and prayed for. Thank you God

Guys, seems like andami natin na DM, saya!

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow SHELEYPHER! you too? wow! i just received a message from you a while ago and now you got dm as well. nice! I hope me too! :)

shelleypher

Feb 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
spousal/manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 jan 2011
Med's Done....
4 dec 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17 feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
flight jun15
guys, just to share:

We received your application for permanent residence on February 7, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 4, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
-----------------------

@aginaya: malapit ka na rin coz march 14 ako nag submit ng add'al doc, ikaw march 18 right?
@eeyore: lapit ka na rin, baka bukas lang DM ka na rin

btw, sa mga na DM sino papunta ontario? mississauga kase ako para may kasabay :)

simplytin

Sep 28, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb. 11, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 31, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb. 11, 2011
aginaya said:
Wow SIMPLYTIN! that was amazing! we were just talking yesterday and today and now you got DM! I am so happy for you! now i am keeping my eye on ecas as there's a possibility that it will change even on week ends!

I just have a question, what was your last status in ecas before you got DM? did it change to "in process" and you said a while ago that they didn't ask you any additional requirement? on your timeline it says there additional requirements sent? what was that additional requirement that they have asked? thanks!

Congrats girl! :) wonderful day ahead! :)

yeah i was really surprised!!!
you know what i just even checked ecas early in the morning and it hasn't change yet..but this evening i tried to checked it again and yes i got DM....im so so happy!! perfect time ..and perfect gift for my hubby's birthday this 18..sana umabot ako.....heheheh...

nope, im pertaining about the letter that i received, those additional docs were all stated together with the orig. passport....as for the additional docs: Advisory on Marriages, Baptismal Certificate,School's permanent records( i submitted TOR-secondary & elementary),voter's ID ( which i can't comply with, because i just registered last January 2009, so basically my voter's iD was not been released yet, so the COMELEC official told me to just send the Voter's Registration Record and i did as replacement to Voter's ID)
so yeah glad that it works and the decision has been made on our application....so happy..all the waiting is indeed worthy!!!
God is good all the times and it seems nothing is impossible to him!!!

just keep praying and just BELIEVE, no matter how long the waiting is, in the end, the answer that you aim for will be given onto you...God bless! Goodluck!

simplytin

Sep 28, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb. 11, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 31, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb. 11, 2011
shelleypher said:
guys, just to share:

We received your application for permanent residence on February 7, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 4, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
-----------------------

@ aginaya: malapit ka na rin coz march 14 ako nag submit ng add'al doc, ikaw march 18 right?
@ eeyore: lapit ka na rin, baka bukas lang DM ka na rin

btw, sa mga na DM sino papunta ontario? mississauga kase ako para may kasabay :)

congrats!!!!
ako trenton, ontario!!

cynch05

Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Jan2011
Doc's Request.
AOR & Cenomar for my 21y/o dependent
AOR Received.
06March2011
File Transfer...
21Feb2011
Med's Done....
17Dec2010
Passport Req..
01March2011
VISA ISSUED...
4May2011...got DM...visa waiting!!!
simplytin said:
yesssssssssssssssss...thank you Lord sobrang happy ko....naluha ako sa sobrang kasiyahan....haisssssssttt..can't wait to talk to my husband and get a flight......thank you talaga..sobrang ganda gift nito lord sa upcoming birthday ni hubby...hay parang gusto kong gumulong sa saya...
for all those who's waiting just keep praying and have faith, he knows the best and he has his own perfect time.......haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Congratulations simplytiin :)...Ako napalundag sa tuwa and my hubby was so happy 2. And it's perfect timing my daughter will finished her college on May 17. Everything we've desired and planned God made it on His perfect time. Sa mga naghihintay patience lang talaga. Sometimes nakakainip just keep yourself busy and maintain a positive outlook. Sa mga nagstart palang mgfile ng application make sure to submit all the necessary requirements and fill up the application form correctly and checked it over and over before you submit it. It will speed up the processing if complete and presentable ang application nyo.

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for that info SHELLEYPHER! that was really a good news! I am happy for you! So, is that the statuses that they updated on your ecas? because mine is still the same thing from the start it didnt change at all except that the address showed up already. my status right now is still "we received your application on.." i was wondering if it will still change or i will just receive my visa without any changes to my ecas at all. yes, i have sent my FBI clearance on march 18. what additional requirement did they ask you to send? omg! i wanna feel the same happiness as you are feeling right now. i can't imagine how happy you are!!! Congrats! :)

foreverlove

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov.02,2010
File Transfer...
Dec.08,2010
Med's Done....
Aug.20,2010
Passport Req..
Jan.14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
soon plz
simplytin said:
congrats simplytin! i'm so happy for you anak hehe! ;D ;D ;D

foreverlove

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov.02,2010
File Transfer...
Dec.08,2010
Med's Done....
Aug.20,2010
Passport Req..
Jan.14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
soon plz
shelleypher said:
i just checked my ecas and DM na rin sa wakas, mixed emotions really. Happy and thankful coz ill be with my other half, sad coz ill be missing my parents, siblings, nephew&niece. But basically, i got what i wanted and prayed for. Thank you God

Guys, seems like andami natin na DM, saya!
hi che congrats! ;D ;D ;D i'm so happy for you and soon you'll be with your hubby yahoooooooooooooooooo ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

simplytin

Sep 28, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb. 11, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 31, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb. 11, 2011
cynch05 said:
Congratulations simplytiin :)...Ako napalundag sa tuwa and my hubby was so happy 2. And it's perfect timing my daughter will finished her college on May 17. Everything we've desired and planned God made it on His perfect time. Sa mga naghihintay patience lang talaga. Sometimes nakakainip just keep yourself busy and maintain a positive outlook. Sa mga nagstart palang mgfile ng application make sure to submit all the necessary requirements and fill up the application form correctly and checked it over and over before you submit it. It will speed up the processing if complete and presentable ang application nyo.

hehehe..ganito pala ang feeling noh...after couple of months of waiting finally its our turn ....
yeah i definitely agreed with you..! birthday ni hubby sa 18 so sana umabot..dina pala ako mag PDOS kasi nakaattend na ko seminar prior sa pagkuha ko ng passport so patatak na ko cfo sticker and get a flight...
when will be your plan to flight?

simplytin

Sep 28, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb. 11, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 31, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb. 11, 2011
foreverlove said:
congrats simplytin! i'm so happy for you anak hehe! ;D ;D ;D

hehehe yeah MOmmy!! thanks po!

by the way, when will be your flight?

shelleypher

Feb 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
spousal/manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 jan 2011
Med's Done....
4 dec 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17 feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
flight jun15
@simplytin: yes! kelan mo balak lumipad? makikigaya ako..yan meron na ako ka compare sa rates ng ticket, etc, paki pm mo naman sa akin YM mo, binigay na sa akin ni lei (foreverlove) kaso i forgot to add you :) congrats sa lahat ng na dm> cynch,etc
@aginaya: that's my fearless forecast, you'll have your much awaited DM status 3-4 days from now. Yeah that was exactly how it was written, got tired of reading "we rcvd your application bla bla.." lol until few min ago, sabay sabay "medical rcvd", etc
@ lei (foreverlove) thanks, we've been through a lot together, chismisan sa ym, hehehe

thanks sa lahat ng forumers, you guys rock!