Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-12-2010
You may go to LCR(Local Civil Registry) at the town where you filed your marriage license. Ask them for Advance Endorsement then send the AE to your nearest NSO or you may submit it personally pra ma-rush un at makuha mo agad... Good luck and God bless...

quote author=LITTLEJAI link=topic=40680.msg564051#msg564051 date=1295146785]

Hi THERE GUYS,

I JUST MARRIED TO A CANADIAN LAST DECEMBER 2010. all my (and my daughter`s) essential documents are with my husband already we are just waiting for our marriage certificate to be released " the authenticated" copy from NSO. i was told that the processing period of our MC is 2 months.

Is there a way for us to expedite the process? anyone there who have knowledge about this please help. :( thanks in advance.. hugs! :-*

[/quote]

CanuckBoy

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanuckBoy said:
hi everyone,

all of our documents and passport have been sent to the manila office as of early December - we have the old passport (green), any ideas how much longer we may need to wait for DM?

also, we included a letter that my wife had a new address however i am in manila for work and she has just been staying with me - we are thinking of giving up the new address since i will be here until march but if they deliver her passport there does she need to be there to sign in person? or can someone at the building accept on her behalf?
hi anyone - any advice please?

also if my wife has an older passport (non machine readable), any thoughts on how much longer that will add to the overall timeline?

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
CanuckBoy said:
hi anyone - any advice please?

also if my wife has an older passport (non machine readable), any thoughts on how much longer that will add to the overall timeline?
hi canuckboy

Is your wife leave in her family/ relatives in that address? yes, they can still receive in her behalf and write a letter of authorization give money to pay the courier. As long as the green passport is not expired that's fine. when is the expiry date? some get their visa after 2 weeks, months and it depends on your situation. hope it helps :)

LITTLEJAI

Star Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 03,2011
Doc's Request.
AOM
@filipina
Ahh ok. cge pupunta nalag ako dun. thank you talaga ha? hugs!

LITTLEJAI

Star Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 03,2011
Doc's Request.
AOM
OO NGA PO. UN NGA PO UNG GAGAWIN KO EH. SALAMAT PO NG MARAMI... HUGS! AND GODBLESS.

quote author=filipina_love_canadian link=topic=40680.msg564305#msg564305 date=1295178641]
You may go to LCR(Local Civil Registry) at the town where you filed your marriage license. Ask them for Advance Endorsement then send the AE to your nearest NSO or you may submit it personally pra ma-rush un at makuha mo agad... Good luck and God bless...

quote author=LITTLEJAI link=topic=40680.msg564051#msg564051 date=1295146785]

Hi THERE GUYS,

I JUST MARRIED TO A CANADIAN LAST DECEMBER 2010. all my (and my daughter`s) essential documents are with my husband already we are just waiting for our marriage certificate to be released " the authenticated" copy from NSO. i was told that the processing period of our MC is 2 months.

Is there a way for us to expedite the process? anyone there who have knowledge about this please help. :( thanks in advance.. hugs! :-*

[/quote]

CanuckBoy

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
filipina said:
hi canuckboy

Is your wife leave in her family/ relatives in that address? yes, they can still receive in her behalf and write a letter of authorization give money to pay the courier. As long as the green passport is not expired that's fine. when is the expiry date? some get their visa after 2 weeks, months and it depends on your situation. hope it helps :)
thanks - she has a work friend at that address, would that e ok? how much money will it be for the courier?

sayamom2011

Jan 17, 2011
hello everyone,
my application for an FC was started August 2010.
i have a newborn child of three months and i have just received her passport. shall i submit this also to the Visa section? Should my baby have a medical exam as well? or will i wait for a letter from the embassy before i do so?
thanks a lot!

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
CanuckBoy said:
thanks - she has a work friend at that address, would that e ok? how much money will it be for the courier?
yah thats fine leave authorization letter and some ID to prove that she authorized her friend to receive her visa package, I think around 200 pesos.

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
sayamom2011 said:
hello everyone,
my application for an FC was started August 2010.
i have a newborn child of three months and i have just received her passport. shall i submit this also to the Visa section? Should my baby have a medical exam as well? or will i wait for a letter from the embassy before i do so?
thanks a lot!
hi sayamom

Are you spousal sponsorship? did your husband already approved as a sponsor? then did embassy manila already ask your passport? if so then do medical for your newborn and fill-up again the Additional form heres the site http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF then send your baby's Birth certificate and passport.

teannajoan

Aug 3, 2009
filipina said:
hi teannajoan

I assumed you are applying as provincial nominee right? and marry canadian citizen? it seems everything was fine they returned all your documents coz they are done with the processing. they didnt give you the passport back coz they have to wait for your medical results to issue the visa. yah you have to do re-medical because its already expired. about the NSO marriage contract they gonna keep it and put it in their file. the immigration was right no need to change your passport it will add more time you can still use your maiden name and change your status as married. just be patient they only have it last dec20 and it took a month from them to response so maybe in a week or by the end of the month you'll have your visa back :) did you already fill-up appendix A form when you submitted your passport? just pray and wait to mr. DHL hehe... like mr.vip, lee,monoko and my husband even me we are patiently waiting for mr. postman to knock the door hehe..

Hi filipina,

you are sweet,,, thank you so much for your reply. It feels so good to have someone just listen to my woes. Btw, i was applying for permanent residence under conjugal sponsorship which i think is now spousal as i got married along the way while application was in process. Its been a year and 4 mos now. cge na nga, i guess you are right i will have to wait a few more weeks and we will see what happens.

I will keep you posted as to the development. God bless!

monoko

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sa wakas nareceive na ni hubby ang PPR...thank god...filipina ur right..this week nga dumating...humihingi p ng current pic sa knya ung pic size ng canadian pics requirement,kso d nman naka-indicate kng ilan,kya sbi ko sa knya pdala na lng sya ng 10pcs..ang me additional form na pnafill-upan sa knya & that advisory on marriage..hopefully in a month mgkavisa na sya...fingers crossed...

eosinophil

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Tuesday again..still hopeful na ma-DM na asawa ko. Tamang tama pag wala pa update sa ecas, may appointment na rin ako bukas MP.June 2010 pa sa canadian embassy manila ang passport ng asawa ko. I hope 7 months is enough for them to make a decision :)
I hope if anyone here na ma-DM today can give update...Thanks and God bless to all

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
monoko said:
sa wakas nareceive na ni hubby ang PPR...thank god...filipina ur right..this week nga dumating...humihingi p ng current pic sa knya ung pic size ng canadian pics requirement,kso d nman naka-indicate kng ilan,kya sbi ko sa knya pdala na lng sya ng 10pcs..ang me additional form na pnafill-upan sa knya & that advisory on marriage..hopefully in a month mgkavisa na sya...fingers crossed...
I told you hehe... calculated ko na hahaha... base yan sa mga nag kaka ppr eh hehe... naka indicate ba kung na visa phot or your form lang? kasi ganyan din sa hubby ko wala hininge pero yung apendix a my intruction sa likod mga 5pc ang send nya pero cguro d na din kailangan eh wala naman kasi nakalagay. Apendix A yun para yun sa gagawing COPR and for your visa and kung san i send ang visa. yung advisory diba hindi ka nag pasa? nakakuha ba sya?

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
teannajoan said:
Hi filipina,

you are sweet,,, thank you so much for your reply. It feels so good to have someone just listen to my woes. Btw, i was applying for permanent residence under conjugal sponsorship which i think is now spousal as i got married along the way while application was in process. Its been a year and 4 mos now. cge na nga, i guess you are right i will have to wait a few more weeks and we will see what happens.

I will keep you posted as to the development. God bless!
Your welcome teannajoan hehe...

monoko

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
filipina said:
I told you hehe... calculated ko na hahaha... base yan sa mga nag kaka ppr eh hehe... naka indicate ba kung na visa phot or your form lang? kasi ganyan din sa hubby ko wala hininge pero yung apendix a my intruction sa likod mga 5pc ang send nya pero cguro d na din kailangan eh wala naman kasi nakalagay. Apendix A yun para yun sa gagawing COPR and for your visa and kung san i send ang visa. yung advisory diba hindi ka nag pasa? nakakuha ba sya?
hndi nman nklagay kng visa photo bsta ngsend cla ng copy nung photo instruction nla.tpos ung appendix a form na klngan dn nya ifill-up tpos ung advisory on marriage buti na lng nkakuha na sya..nareceive nga dw sa post office january 6 p pro january 17 na nadala sa knya..