Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Included in MPNP application
hanimeek, click this link this will help u! sa CFO yan...
http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=329&Itemid=78#ThirdA

purple_woman

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Included in MPNP application
eto pa hanimeek...ngresearch ako para sa iyo hehe...PDOS kaz attend ko kaz immigrant p lng hubby ko eh...
http://www.smef-cow-phil.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=62:guidance-and-counseling&catid=36:side&Itemid=68

Sep 21, 2010
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-12-2010
star1384 said:
Hey Monoko

thanks hehe... finally someone has replied to my post.

Is your visa office in manila too? His neighbour mentioned that someone came by their house to drop off something and the neighbour assume that it might be his papers. He never asked for the courier's name (if it's dhl then its from the cem?).

I hope our husband will get some good news next week. I keep checking e-cas but it still says 'unavail'. I'm getting more nervous but excited at the same time. I just hope that there's no more requirements for him.

hello,

sori po, but i don't think it's from embassy. embassy wil only use couriers once it's already the passport with visa stmaped on it... baka iba un..

hanimeek

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2011
AOR Received.
August 05, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Med's Done....
April 05, 2011
Passport Req..
August 05, 2011 Passport/Appendix A Sent-- August 08, 2011 (CEM Received PP/AAF)
VISA ISSUED...
August 22, 2011 (date of issue) Sept 05, 2011 (Received)
LANDED..........
September 30, 2011----- Edmonton
@mwahugs :yun na nga lang gwa na lang po ako kung kailangan .. inemail ko na nga sila pero kung di magreply tawagan ko na lang,,.

@purple : thank you po sa site :)) jan na nga lang makaattend yung sa prism wala ate website eh... kailangan pala talaga maaga ako kasi cavite pa ko manggagaling quezon city pala itong st.mary..pero 3 sessions naman pala siya monday hanggang friday.. sana lang mababait mga nandun at di ako pahirapan lol :DD
thank you sa inyong dalawa Mwahugs and purple :))

deendrinal

Dec 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all regarding po sa marriage,

my wife updated the immigration that we were married last Oct 2010 before releasing her PR supposedly by March or April 2011, then they require it to resubmit form IMM 5002 (In-Canada Application for Permanent Resident Status) and adding me as her husband as per said form.

Question ko po;
1. yung surname po ba na dapat nyang ilagay dun is yung married name or yung last name pa din po nya?
2. regarding po sa signature, dapat po ba yung signature nya ay yung dati pa or signature nya na ngayon na married na po sya?

Thanks po! Godspeed!

mrs.vip

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deendrinal said:
hi all regarding po sa marriage,

my wife updated the immigration that we were married last Oct 2010 before releasing her PR supposedly by March or April 2011, then they require it to resubmit form IMM 5002 (In-Canada Application for Permanent Resident Status) and adding me as her husband as per said form.

Question ko po;
1. yung surname po ba na dapat nyang ilagay dun is yung married name or yung last name pa din po nya?
2. regarding po sa signature, dapat po ba yung signature nya ay yung dati pa or signature nya na ngayon na married na po sya?

Thanks po! Godspeed!
question :) nag pass n ba sya ng passport? ang alam ko kung ano ung passport na gagamitin pang tatak ng visa un ung name na gagamitin nya :)

kung ano ung passport number na nilagay niyo sa application and ung name na kasama nun dapat un din ilalagay nya sa new form na hiningi ng embassy :)

oOcute24Oo

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21 2016
AOR Received.
May 10 2015
File Transfer...
SA Approved: June 13 2016, AOR2, addtl docs requested - June 22 2016
Med's Done....
June 17 2016
Interview........
Waived ; addtl docs passed June 29, 2016
purple_woman said:
cute san destination mo?
sa edmonton po ako sa alberta :)

deendrinal

Dec 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrs.vip said:
question :) nag pass n ba sya ng passport? ang alam ko kung ano ung passport na gagamitin pang tatak ng visa un ung name na gagamitin nya :)

kung ano ung passport number na nilagay niyo sa application and ung name na kasama nun dapat un din ilalagay nya sa new form na hiningi ng embassy :)
hi mrs. vip

hindi po cya ngpasa ng passport, kase po ang nirequest lang sa knya, yung MC, IMM5002 & birth certificate..
thanks po..

teannajoan

Aug 3, 2009
hi,

I am a filipina now married to a canadian. My PR application has been in processed since September 24, 2009. I was still single then till we got married September 3, 2010 of which the embassy was fully informed of the change in status. After a year and 4 mos since they started processing my application, am still waiting for my visa! Sad

After the wedding, embassy requested for our NSO marriage contract and Advisory of marriage of which we sent out promptly. We heard from embassy once more informing us of date of interview. At the conclusion of my interview at the manila canadian embassy last november 22,2010, the officer indicated that me and my son were to be approved for our Permanent Residence Visa as soon as the 're-medical' forms were recieved by their office as our first medical had exceeded the one year validity. They sent me the remedical forms last Dec 9, 2010 i had my remedical dec 13 and 14. The clinic of the designated medical doctor who did my remedical informed me that they sent out the remedical report forms via dhl on Dec 20, 2010 and was received by the mr lubos/nestor tuballa of the visa section. Thus my remedical was submitted promptly as requested by the interview officer. Our remedicals generated same results as to our first medical exams, the dmd told me everything was fine. As of today, we have not recieved notice or instruction as to the Permanent Residence Visa.

What could be the problem? during the interview the officer already returned all documents submitted except our passports and nso marriage certificates, infact she herself said she will change my status to married on their database as we got married along the process of my application. I even raised a concern regarding my passport still being in my maiden name... she informed me i didnt need an updated one with my married name as it will only cause more wait. She said if i opt not to change my passport they can issue my visa and that of my son soon as my remedical is done. its close to a month now since my remedical was submitted and we havent heard from them.

If there is anyone who can relate to my case, please share your experience and your views here. thank you very much and happy new year!

this is my timeline

July 8, 2009 had medical exams

August 16 2009 sent application to mississauga including medicals

Sept 24,2009 start of processing of PR application

October 2009 Passport request and other documents

Feb 2010 request more documents proving relationship

Sept 3 2010 got married and informed embassy of new status

Oct 9. 2010 request for original NSO copy of marriage certificate
and Advisory on marriage

Oct 26, 2010 Received email informing of Interview schedule on
Nov 22. 2010 at visa section canadian embassy manila

Nov 22, 2010 Had interview, was approved for pr
Docs were returned except passport and nso marriage
certificate.
Visa officer requested for remedical

Dec 8, 2010 Received remedical forms via dhl

Dec 13/14 2010 Had remedical at same designated medical doc
who did our previous medical last july 2009

Dec 20, 2010 Dhl informed of receipt of remedicals at visa section
canadian embassy manila (received by mr. lubos/nestor
tuballa.

up till present... no word or instruction as to visa :(

Mwahugs

Oct 22, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edmon said:
pag nagchecheck ba kyo sa ecas, client id number ba?
hello edmon, u can check ecas through ur client number using the sponsor's info...

Mwahugs

Oct 22, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hanimeek said:
@ mwahugs :yun na nga lang gwa na lang po ako kung kailangan .. inemail ko na nga sila pero kung di magreply tawagan ko na lang,,.

@ purple : thank you po sa site :)) jan na nga lang makaattend yung sa prism wala ate website eh... kailangan pala talaga maaga ako kasi cavite pa ko manggagaling quezon city pala itong st.mary..pero 3 sessions naman pala siya monday hanggang friday.. sana lang mababait mga nandun at di ako pahirapan lol :DD
thank you sa inyong dalawa Mwahugs and purple :))
welcome po...:) Godbless sau..

monoko

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teannajoan said:
hi,

I am a filipina now married to a canadian. My PR application has been in processed since September 24, 2009. I was still single then till we got married September 3, 2010 of which the embassy was fully informed of the change in status. After a year and 4 mos since they started processing my application, am still waiting for my visa! Sad

After the wedding, embassy requested for our NSO marriage contract and Advisory of marriage of which we sent out promptly. We heard from embassy once more informing us of date of interview. At the conclusion of my interview at the manila canadian embassy last november 22,2010, the officer indicated that me and my son were to be approved for our Permanent Residence Visa as soon as the 're-medical' forms were recieved by their office as our first medical had exceeded the one year validity. They sent me the remedical forms last Dec 9, 2010 i had my remedical dec 13 and 14. The clinic of the designated medical doctor who did my remedical informed me that they sent out the remedical report forms via dhl on Dec 20, 2010 and was received by the mr lubos/nestor tuballa of the visa section. Thus my remedical was submitted promptly as requested by the interview officer. Our remedicals generated same results as to our first medical exams, the dmd told me everything was fine. As of today, we have not recieved notice or instruction as to the Permanent Residence Visa.

What could be the problem? during the interview the officer already returned all documents submitted except our passports and nso marriage certificates, infact she herself said she will change my status to married on their database as we got married along the process of my application. I even raised a concern regarding my passport still being in my maiden name... she informed me i didnt need an updated one with my married name as it will only cause more wait. She said if i opt not to change my passport they can issue my visa and that of my son soon as my remedical is done. its close to a month now since my remedical was submitted and we havent heard from them.

If there is anyone who can relate to my case, please share your experience and your views here. thank you very much and happy new year!

this is my timeline

July 8, 2009 had medical exams

August 16 2009 sent application to mississauga including medicals

Sept 24,2009 start of processing of PR application

October 2009 Passport request and other documents

Feb 2010 request more documents proving relationship

Sept 3 2010 got married and informed embassy of new status

Oct 9. 2010 request for original NSO copy of marriage certificate
and Advisory on marriage

Oct 26, 2010 Received email informing of Interview schedule on
Nov 22. 2010 at visa section canadian embassy manila

Nov 22, 2010 Had interview, was approved for pr
Docs were returned except passport and nso marriage
certificate.
Visa officer requested for remedical

Dec 8, 2010 Received remedical forms via dhl

Dec 13/14 2010 Had remedical at same designated medical doc
who did our previous medical last july 2009

Dec 20, 2010 Dhl informed of receipt of remedicals at visa section
canadian embassy manila (received by mr. lubos/nestor
tuballa.

up till present... no word or instruction as to visa :(
Hi teannajoan!i dont actually have d same case as yours..but in terms of waiting a response from d embassy after my medical, i actually waited almost 8 months before they gave me a visa..but i am not saying that its gonna be d same case as yours, because my application before is a provincial nominee..what im trying to say is you'll just need to wait until any notice from d embassy..just keep praying..

foreverlove

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov.02,2010
File Transfer...
Dec.08,2010
Med's Done....
Aug.20,2010
Passport Req..
Jan.14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
soon plz
Plz advice me what's best thing to do kasi nareceive ko khapon yung aor at ppr ko and they're also requesting me to submit additional documents of my kids like nso birth certificate and appendix a. My eldest son whos 20 yrs old is required also to submit nbi clearance,cenomar.appendix a and family background history.My problem is the letter was dated Dec 14,2010 and they're just giving me 45days but i just got it yesterday Jan14,2011 so i'm not sure if i can complete those documents since i only have 2wks left. Btw my kids are'nt accompanying me.