+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

CanuckBoy

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Earal said:
my husband received letter from embassy manila requesting his passport, AOM, NBI and MC. He set all of those thru courier LBC...that was 2 months ago...and still in process...it s*cks but theres nothing we can do...we just have to wait...wait...and wait. question is until when? nobody knows!!! :)

so did you/she already received the correspondence that you sent them before?

im wondering how to get luck in this processing... :)
my wife has not even been asked to send in her passport yet :(

chocomilky

Star Member
Jul 21, 2010
Mindanao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/04/2010
Doc's Request.
08/06/2010
AOR Received.
08/06/2010
Passport Req..
08/06/2010
katefs said:
Hi chocomilky!

Just got my CFO sticker today. Yes walk-in lang talaga sya. Mabilis lang! Siguro mga 15 mins lang ang buong process.
You just have to provide your original and photocopy of: passport and visa, Guidance and Counseling Certificate (yellow and green) and Confirmation of permanent residence then after that, they'll verify them then you'll just have to wait for your passport for a few mins para malagyan nila ng sticker :)

hello katefs!

Thanks for the info.it help a lot!How abt.sa form?binigyan kaba ng form?I downloaded a form from CFO site then I fill up it.this monday na punta ko sa CFO..Godbless on ur trip! :)

ella2321

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Earal said:
i dont know...cguro nga ganun...pero dapat nga mas satisfied n cla sa NBI kc bagong issue ulit...well, we are just guessing in here kc hndi naten alam tlga ang reasons nila...its really case to case basis...

hi my hubby got his visa so cfo na lng ba or pdos i dont know but pede ba mag walk in yung hubby ko pls need help thank you

cezvi

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 01, 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 14, 2010
File Transfer...
Sep 30, 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 21, 2010
Interview........
none/waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 15, 2010
LANDED..........
January 13, 2011
katefs said:
Yes, ok yang form na print mo. :) Be sure to put your picture.. :)
Katefs pano magpaappointment para sa CFO para masabi ko na sa hubby ko at alam na gagawin when the time comes? Ano yung # na tatawagan at ano yung form na sinasabi nyo? Thanks

Earal

Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-'10
AOR Received.
08-25-'10
File Transfer...
08-09-'10
Med's Done....
06-24-'10
Passport Req..
09-16-'10
VISA ISSUED...
01-25-'11 DM
ella2321 said:
hi my hubby got his visa so cfo na lng ba or pdos i dont know but pede ba mag walk in yung hubby ko pls need help thank you
hi ella2321, canadian citizen knb? if yes, CFO ang attendan ng asawa mo and pwede walk in pag CFO....if not PDOS which is kelangan mag pa sked...that's what i know...

CONGRATS!!!

CanuckBoy

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanuckBoy said:
my wife has not even been asked to send in her passport yet :(
i see that some people were asked to submit their passport just two weeks after their file was transferred to the visa office following sponsorship approval - i was approved as a sponsor in early August but no one has yet reached out to my wife for her passport (3 months have now passed and still states "In-Process". having said that, i had indicated in our package that she was going to be in the US until late September so is it possible they forgot to reach back out for her passport? do i really need to wait until we hit the six month mark before i reach out to the visa office or what should i do?

now that we know she is pregnant i am more nervous. what if the baby is born before her PR card? wont that complicate matters even more?

CanuckBoy

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanuckBoy said:
i see that some people were asked to submit their passport just two weeks after their file was transferred to the visa office following sponsorship approval - i was approved as a sponsor in early August but no one has yet reached out to my wife for her passport (3 months have now passed and still states "In-Process". having said that, i had indicated in our package that she was going to be in the US until late September so is it possible they forgot to reach back out for her passport? do i really need to wait until we hit the six month mark before i reach out to the visa office or what should i do?

now that we know she is pregnant i am more nervous. what if the baby is born before her PR card? wont that complicate matters even more?
i will be travelling back to the Philippines for work next week - should i maybe accompany my wife to the Visa office and just drop ger passsport off even though we have not been formally asked for it?

ella2321

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Earal said:
hi ella2321, canadian citizen knb? if yes, CFO ang attendan ng asawa mo and pwede walk in pag CFO....if not PDOS which is kelangan mag pa sked...that's what i know...

CONGRATS!!!
no so pdos san yun at ano mga requirment pls and how much yung payment ?

chocomilky

Star Member
Jul 21, 2010
Mindanao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/04/2010
Doc's Request.
08/06/2010
AOR Received.
08/06/2010
Passport Req..
08/06/2010
katefs said:
a million tnx to u katefs!!!!malapit na flight mo..have a safe trip nd wish u a happy life w/ ur hubby! :D

chocomilky

Star Member
Jul 21, 2010
Mindanao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/04/2010
Doc's Request.
08/06/2010
AOR Received.
08/06/2010
Passport Req..
08/06/2010
katefs said:
a million tnx to u katefs!!!!malapit na flight mo..have a safe trip nd wish u a happy life w/ ur hubby! :D

Earal

Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-'10
AOR Received.
08-25-'10
File Transfer...
08-09-'10
Med's Done....
06-24-'10
Passport Req..
09-16-'10
VISA ISSUED...
01-25-'11 DM
ella2321 said:
requirements? for sure passport with VISA un iba dko alam and how much i think less than 10T maybe some other friends can help you with this matter kc hndi ako amsyado sure... :)

oOcute24Oo

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21 2016
AOR Received.
May 10 2015
File Transfer...
SA Approved: June 13 2016, AOR2, addtl docs requested - June 22 2016
Med's Done....
June 17 2016
Interview........
Waived ; addtl docs passed June 29, 2016
Earal said:
requirements? for sure passport with VISA un iba dko alam and how much i think less than 10T maybe some other friends can help you with this matter kc hndi ako amsyado sure... :)
passport with visa orig and photocopy.. 2x2 pic.. un certificate of permanent residence orig and photocopy, ts 450 or 500 ata un. :)

dba ksama naman sa package un listahan ng requirements na kelangan.. :)

ella2321

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oOcute24Oo said:
passport with visa orig and photocopy.. 2x2 pic.. un certificate of permanent residence orig and photocopy, ts 450 or 500 ata un. :)

dba ksama naman sa package un listahan ng requirements na kelangan.. :)
hi may reservation pala online sa cfo-pdos punta lng kau sa site or type pdos then you can see their na pede mag pareserve so yung byad is 400 pesos lng ang may available seat na lng is dec 3 so yung mga mag pdos mag pareserve na kau.i just ask my fren who came here so yan yung nakuha ko info kasi flight ng hubby ko is dec 6

lilyric

Sep 28, 2010
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ella2321 said:
for PDOS just bring your original passport w/visa,1 pc. 2x2 photo,Certificate of Permanent Residence,filled up form (given in the office) P400 fee. They will accept walked-in for PDOS effective December 1,mdmi kasi paalis na rin. Sa mga magppbooked ay kumuha na kayo dhl mlki na po ang airfare at fullybooked na.God bless us and Good luck to us.