Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@katefs
your husband can call the helpdesk number in canada. they can tell him on the phone what the decision is.

Just want to ask, what's the usual message seen when the 'Decision Made' link is clicked under the SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION STATUS (Not the PR status)? Cause with ours, it says that they've sent a letter regarding the decision last Sept 10, 2010, but up to now my husband has not received any letter yet so we're actually not certain, what the decision is.

Thanks!
[/quote]

katefs

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You're right, auditman. We'll do that if until Monday we don't receive the letter from them. Thank You :)

auditman said:
@ katefs
your husband can call the helpdesk number in canada. they can tell him on the phone what the decision is.

Just want to ask, what's the usual message seen when the 'Decision Made' link is clicked under the SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION STATUS (Not the PR status)? Cause with ours, it says that they've sent a letter regarding the decision last Sept 10, 2010, but up to now my husband has not received any letter yet so we're actually not certain, what the decision is.

Thanks!

mrs.vip

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello po ü matgal na kong nagbabasa dito 1st time ko magpostü

kakapass lang namen kaninaü

so sad uuwi nako next week :( pero ok lang ano lang naman ung 6months of waiting hehe
reason for not applying inland eh matagal kase 1 st stage palang aabutin ka na ng 7 to 12 months bago mo malaman kung approve na si sponsor kaya we decided outland na lang para mabilis sayang ung months na sana nagwowork na koü hehe share ü mageexpire na din si visa and ung ticket hehe

congrats sa mga dm na and happy tripü
medjo malamig na kase pa fall na dala kayo ng raming panlamig heheü

and hello sa inyo and thank you kase big help tong forum natoü

sslferrari16

Star Member
Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-18-10
Doc's Request.
08-09-10
AOR Received.
07-22-10
File Transfer...
08-28-10
Passport Req..
08-09-10
VISA ISSUED...
09-28-10
LANDED..........
12-05-10
ilovemywife said:
sana sa tuesdayyyyyyyyyyyyyy ma DM na kamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :) sana talagaaaa, or kahit mas maaga ok lang hahahaha
hi ilovemywife, i just wanna know how did they ask for additional docs? did they call, email or mail?
nakak worry freak nmn maghintay ng DM :eek: :'( lmao...

Our timelines are close :D

sslferrari16

Star Member
Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-18-10
Doc's Request.
08-09-10
AOR Received.
07-22-10
File Transfer...
08-28-10
Passport Req..
08-09-10
VISA ISSUED...
09-28-10
LANDED..........
12-05-10
mahalko29 said:
thanks kayewen
HERE IS MY TIMELINE
May 25, 2010- CPC-M recieved our application
June 30, 2010- approved by the CPC-M
July 14, 2010- recieved aor dated JULY 6, 2010...pp requested, additional information and certificate of "advisory of marriages"
July 21, 2010-sent pp, additional information and the certificate of "advisory of marriages"
July 22, 2010- canadian embassy in mla. recieved all important documents of mine thru LBC
AFTER 48 DAYS OF "IN PROCES"
September 7, 2010- ecas "DECISION MADE"
September 14, 2010- picked up VISA PACKAGE from DHL

THANKS TO GOD
wow ang bilis and im happy for you! ang hirap maghintay..i miss my hubby! hmm 1 mo ang difference timeline ntin.. would that mean i need to resign na hahaha ;D sana ma-DM na ko wuhhahah

jalene

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sslferrari16 ask ko lng kung ano ung other docs na sinubmit mo sa embassy?

sslferrari16

Star Member
Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-18-10
Doc's Request.
08-09-10
AOR Received.
07-22-10
File Transfer...
08-28-10
Passport Req..
08-09-10
VISA ISSUED...
09-28-10
LANDED..........
12-05-10
jalene said:
@ sslferrari16 ask ko lng kung ano ung other docs na sinubmit mo sa embassy?
ung personal history since 18yrs old. bale 4 docs lahat ung napadala ko sa kanila. MC, NBI, PP, and personal history.

Batchm8s, let's pray that we all get DM stat na.. patiently waiting 8)

R

ralphrazel

:) :) :)

WHAT UP PEEPS?! DO YOU NEED SOMEONE TO WHINE WITH? HAHA about everything. add me up on YM: ralphrazel

Nabasa ko mga posts niyo. I must say, pare pareho tayo ng experiences. @ILOVEMYWIFE After namin ma submit ang passports namin. One week after, nagpadala sila ng IMM something. Additional Family info. Aun lang. Tapos. Ala na ulit. Haha.

GUYS. ADD niyo ako sa YM ah. Di kasi akong masyadong nagbabasa na dito, Kasi para bang lalo lang akong na s-stress.

ilovemywife

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/6/2010
AOR Received.
7/8/2010
Passport Req..
7/29/2010
denoose said:
Most of our extra paper work was for the Sponsored Spouse Partner Questionnaire = Airline tickets , wedding photos , family photos . hotel receipts , letters with post marks that can be read , emails yes between us maybe 500 .

Yes we also wrote a Contents of the envelopes for them to find all the paper easier .
I wrote a 4 page letter about our relation ship and she wrote a seven page letter .
I sometimes wonder if i sent to much information .
lol we submitted exactly the same way denoose!i sent around 700 pics, airline tickets as well, family get togethers, hotel receipts too and expenses for the wedding. we do not have letter with post marks thanks to technology haha. whats funny is i wrote a 4 page essay as well about our relationship and she wrote a 6 page relationship with footnotes on it so they can refer to our pics which were tagged accordingly. parang may legend pa, para pag may kwento sa essay they can easily refer to the pics on the days it actually happened.
We are hoping that, it makes the process faster :)

@mrs.vip
hi and welcome to the club! il soon put your info on our timeline table para kasama kana, palagay nalang pls ng timeline mo sa signature para hindi ko na hahanhapin yung post mo about the info on when you submitted and all that. thank you :) and congrats pala na naka submit na kayo! :)

@sslferrari16
exactly a week after they requested for my wife's passport they sent another letter by mail asking for additional documents which is yung family info sheet. yon lang ang hiningi nila :)

@ralphrazel
yep exactly ganyan ang nangyari sa amin. 1 week after they sent yung additional family info sheet tapos sinubmit namin ulit yon. ang weird nga eh kasi we submitted that initially on 6/6/10 sa CPC-mississauga. i dont know why hiningi nila ulit. whats your timeline?

mrs.vip

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ilovemywife said:
@ mrs.vip
hi and welcome to the club! il soon put your info on our timeline table para kasama kana, palagay nalang pls ng timeline mo sa signature para hindi ko na hahanhapin yung post mo about the info on when you submitted and all that. thank you :) and congrats pala na naka submit na kayo! :)
ok po:)

HERE IS MY TIMELINE
September 4 2010 - Medical done
September 17, 2010- submitted our application

thanks! and thanks sa pag welcome :)

denoose

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 10, 2010
RE : ILOVEMYWIFE

May i ask you how long you have been married and how you met your wife .

I met my wife on Interpals in 2009 and we just got married in August 2010 .

ilovemywife

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/6/2010
AOR Received.
7/8/2010
Passport Req..
7/29/2010
denoose said:
RE : ILOVEMYWIFE

May i ask you how long you have been married and how you met your wife .

I met my wife on Interpals in 2009 and we just got married in August 2010 .
sure. she's my college sweetheart and we met in de la salle university way back in 2006. we got married march 2010. so our photos, movie tickets and all dates back as early as march 2006. :)

updated time line table with all the new comers. pls click to enlarge

rhizzav

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 23
Med's Done....
dec 29 2010
Passport Req..
june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 04 2010
LANDED..........
OCT 05 2010
:D goodluck ;)
hope everyone got their visa :D
specially missmyhoney and auditman ;)

auditman

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks rhizzav!! sana nga po soon!

rhizzav said:
:D goodluck ;)
hope everyone got their visa :D
specially missmyhoney and auditman ;)

missmyhoney

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-10
AOR Received.
15-07-10
File Transfer...
06-07-10
Med's Done....
15-04-2010
Passport Req..
15-07-10
magdilang angel ka nawa rhizzav!!! sana this coming week na, yeheyyyyyy!!! salamat po ;D