-N/A-
Passport Req..
17-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2012
LANDED..........
11-12-2012
Hello Everyone,

Hope you could help me on this. The thing is my wife's Medical is about to expire this coming March 07, 2015. I've already received an email for PPR dated February 10, 2015. The following day February 11, 2015 i received another email, an Instruction for Medical Examination hence the IMM 1017. It was already filled with information including IMM type, UCI, Application and IME number. Should we redo her Medical although it says on ECAS that Medical results have been received.

Below is her SINP Timeline:

Family Class (Spousal Sponsorship)

Medical Done:
Mar-07-2014

File Sent to CPC Mississauga:
Oct-03-2014

File Received at CPC Mississauga:
Oct-07-2014

CIC AoR:
Nov-29-2014

Files forwarded to CEM:
Dec-10-2014

Files were received at CEM:
Jan-08-2015

Passport Request (Additional Documents) by CEM:
Feb-10-2015

Thanks and God bless us all!

Awesomeg

Mar 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13/2014
Doc's Request.
24-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2014....Remeds 13-03-15
Interview........
"Waived" In Process August 19-2014
Passport Req..
July 24-2014.
VISA ISSUED...
DM after almost 15 months of waiting, April 20/15
LANDED..........
15-05-2015 Finally... together...
killouie said:
Hello Everyone,

Hope you could help me on this. The thing is my wife's Medical is about to expire this coming March 07, 2015. I've already received an email for PPR dated February 10, 2015. The following day February 11, 2015 i received another email, an Instruction for Medical Examination hence the IMM 1017. It was already filled with information including IMM type, UCI, Application and IME number. Should we redo her Medical although it says on ECAS that Medical results have been received.

Below is her SINP Timeline:

Family Class (Spousal Sponsorship)

Medical Done:
Mar-07-2014

File Sent to CPC Mississauga:
Oct-03-2014

File Received at CPC Mississauga:
Oct-07-2014

CIC AoR:
Nov-29-2014

Files forwarded to CEM:
Dec-10-2014

Files were received at CEM:
Jan-08-2015

Passport Request (Additional Documents) by CEM:
Feb-10-2015

Thanks and God bless us all!
Yes, they foresee that your medicals will expire before they are able to conclude your file,
the best thing is to do the medicals. If they sent you the request for re-med you really don't have
choice. But the reason is because the medicals were taken too early. Everything seems to be fine.

killouie

May 12, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Nomination.....
05-03-2012 (Extended Nomination)
AOR Received.
14-05-2012
IELTS Request
-N/A-
File Transfer...
23-08-2012
Med's Request
28-08-2012
Med's Done....
07-09-2012
Interview........
-N/A-
Passport Req..
17-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2012
LANDED..........
11-12-2012
Awesomeg said:
Yes, they foresee that your medicals will expire before they are able to conclude your file,
the best thing is to do the medicals. If they sent you the request for re-med you really don't have
choice. But the reason is because the medicals were taken too early. Everything seems to be fine.
Thanks Awesomeg! You're truly AWESOME!

Early Medical Explanation:

I thought i can file my wife's application after her Medical but i still have to wait months after months for the release of my Option C Printout. A family friend who was in charge in filing of our Income Tax didn't file my Income Tax for 2012. She just filed it together with the Income Tax 2013. Thus, the availability of my Option C Printout reached August 2014. Finally my wife's Spousal Application was filed last October 2014 and the rest is history...

Thanks for your wonderful reply. I think i can sleep well tonight. :)

May God bless you always and your family as well.

bygrace

Oct 3, 2014
Awesomeg said:
Hello po..ask ko lng kc worried ako dahil yung physical examination ng anak ko under weight daw sya ..he's 11 yrs old..so pinba balik kmi next week for pulmo evaluation daw at may. Nka lagay n immu..ano po ibig sabihin nun? Sna nman wag maiwan anak ko..any ideas po...? Thank you..

Dollie

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nester said:
mostly email, check your spam folder too. It also depends on the visa officer.

Dollie

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
destiny23 said:
if you provided an email address in your application, then its thru email.. its faster than mail..

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
bygrace said:
Hello po..ask ko lng kc worried ako dahil yung physical examination ng anak ko under weight daw sya ..he's 11 yrs old..so pinba balik kmi next week for pulmo evaluation daw at may. Nka lagay n immu..ano po ibig sabihin nun? Sna nman wag maiwan anak ko..any ideas po...? Thank you..
there is no other way we can go against the advice of the doctor....siya kasi ang gagawa ng report. Patience....have lots of it....

Cruzz

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2013
Med's Request
June 16, 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Passport Req..
June 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 4, 2014
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
Naiiwanan na talaga kaming mga 2013 applicants!:(((

bygrace

Oct 3, 2014
coolet1027 said:
Ako nag remedical.. Mag medical ka na. 45 days simula yan nun binigyan ka ng letter.. Pag nag remedical ka pulmonary evaluation lang yan.. 1 or 2 weeks bgo isend ng st. Lukes you have to follow up the st. Lukes kung nasend na nila after 2weeks.. Kasi un akin one day nlng natitira sa binigay skn.. Kinulit ko tlga st. Lukes kasi they dont know na may binibigay na palugid ang canada..
Hello po..what do mean pulmonary, evaluation lng yan..? Kc po anak ko balik dw kmi ng monday for pulmo evaluation at immu? Pls enlightened me..Thank you

lorenz1025

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 31 2014
AOR Received.
29-09-2014
File Transfer...
Oct.10,2014 received embassy manila..aor2 via email oct.23/14
Med's Done....
june 20 2014 upfront
Passport Req..
april 14,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made May 13, 2015 visa on hand may20, 2015.
bygrace said:
Hello po..what do mean pulmonary, evaluation lng yan..? Kc po anak ko balik dw kmi ng monday for pulmo evaluation at immu? Pls enlightened me..Thank you
Sa opinion ko dahil underweight ang child, gusto lang nila ifurther evaluate. Possible magundergo sya ng additional tests yun na nga ang pulmonary exam or evaluation, idodouble check siguro kung may tuberculosis or pulmonary complex yung bata. Pero huwag ka masyado magworry hindi naman rason yun para hindi na sya mabigyan ng visa or to join you in Canada. Possible may delay if may Makita sila sa medical that needs further testing or clearance or medication. Just do what the clinic requires. :)

quechuong

Aug 7, 2013
Hi everyone,

Yesterday I received an email from the Manila office, asking my Mom to go for a medical examination and provide a police certificate.

They didn't tell us the address where we can send the police certificate. Anyone here know the address ? or have come across this before ? Many thanks and please see the below letter. By the way, how long would it take from the time of medical examination sent to passport request from them ?

"Dear MS. VVVV:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the family class.

Your application is now being processed in Manila, Philippines. Please note that your application number remains the same.

We have completed an initial review of your application and we now require the following information/documents in order to continue processing your application:

Complete medical examinations for yourself and eligible dependent(s), if applicable, for your spouse/common-law partner and all your dependent children, whether they are accompanying to Canada or not.

YOUR MEDICAL FORM(S) AND INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE SENT SEPARATELY TO THE SAME E-MAIL ADDRESS(ES) WITHIN 72 HOURS.

The issuance of these instructions does not constitute acceptance of your application. You should not make any commitments related to the application until your case has been concluded such as disposing of properties/assets, resigning from employment, discontinuing studies, etc.

IMPORTANT: Immigration medical results are only valid for 12 months from the date of the examination.

You should make arrangements to undergo the required medical examinations within thirty (30) days from the date of this letter.

Original and valid police certificates from all countries where you and any family member age 18 and over have resided for 6 months or more. Please visit this link for country-specific instructions: xxxxxxx
If the police certificate is not in English or French, you must include a translated copy.
Note: If you require police certificates from Japan, Hong Kong, or Brunei, e-mail us atmanilimmigration@international.gc.ca in order to obtain the additional letter required for the police clearance.
For Vietnam:

Judicial Certificate, Version 2 (Phieu Ly Lich Tu Phap So 2) which must be applied for in person at the Provincial Justice Department (So Tu Phap) where your permanent residence is registered.

We will notify you of next steps once we receive and assess your documentation.
Failure to comply within the time indicated may lead to the refusal of your application.

Family Reunification Unit
Immigration Section, Manila"

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
quechuong said:
Hi everyone,

Yesterday I received an email from the Manila office, asking my Mom to go for a medical examination and provide a police certificate.

They didn't tell us the address where we can send the police certificate. Anyone here know the address ? or have come across this before ? Many thanks and please see the below letter. By the way, how long would it take from the time of medical examination sent to passport request from them ?

"Dear MS. VVVV:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the family class.

Your application is now being processed in Manila, Philippines. Please note that your application number remains the same.

We have completed an initial review of your application and we now require the following information/documents in order to continue processing your application:

Complete medical examinations for yourself and eligible dependent(s), if applicable, for your spouse/common-law partner and all your dependent children, whether they are accompanying to Canada or not.

YOUR MEDICAL FORM(S) AND INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE SENT SEPARATELY TO THE SAME E-MAIL ADDRESS(ES) WITHIN 72 HOURS.

The issuance of these instructions does not constitute acceptance of your application. You should not make any commitments related to the application until your case has been concluded such as disposing of properties/assets, resigning from employment, discontinuing studies, etc.

IMPORTANT: Immigration medical results are only valid for 12 months from the date of the examination.

You should make arrangements to undergo the required medical examinations within thirty (30) days from the date of this letter.

Original and valid police certificates from all countries where you and any family member age 18 and over have resided for 6 months or more. Please visit this link for country-specific instructions: xxxxxxx
If the police certificate is not in English or French, you must include a translated copy.
Note: If you require police certificates from Japan, Hong Kong, or Brunei, e-mail us atmanilimmigration @ international.gc.ca in order to obtain the additional letter required for the police clearance.
For Vietnam:

Judicial Certificate, Version 2 (Phieu Ly Lich Tu Phap So 2) which must be applied for in person at the Provincial Justice Department (So Tu Phap) where your permanent residence is registered.

We will notify you of next steps once we receive and assess your documentation.
Failure to comply within the time indicated may lead to the refusal of your application.

Family Reunification Unit
Immigration Section, Manila"
CEM's complete address is on the website.
Just write on the next line Attn: Family Reunification Unit
Immigration Section

And do not forget the reference/immigration file number if she already has it, write it below her name. The sender's name should be the one to whom they wrote the letter. Enclose a copy of that letter.

Do not worry about passport request.....it will come in due time... we have the estimated processing times on the website to give you an idea of how long it will take. Worrying will only consume your patience...

jeleni

Jan 13, 2006
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2010 - Parent Sponsorship
Doc's Request.
July 30, '14/submitted on 9/12/14
AOR Received.
Dec. 8, 2014
File Transfer...
Jan. 27 '15 to Ottawa (Sponsor's ECAS - DM Feb.2 '15)
Med's Request
May 16,'15
Med's Done....
May 20,'15 w/ addtl test Aug. 24, '15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep. 30, 2015 / Submitted: Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2015
Hi quechuong,

Are you the sponsor of your mom? When did you apply for her? Can you post your timeline, pls? I just wanna compare it with my application. I haven't received yet the medical/pcc request. Still waiting since I got the approval last Jan. 27th, 2015. Hoping to get the request soon.

Thanks.

quechuong

Aug 7, 2013
nester said:
CEM's complete address is on the website.
Just write on the next line Attn: Family Reunification Unit
Immigration Section

And do not forget the reference/immigration file number if she already has it, write it below her name. The sender's name should be the one to whom they wrote the letter. Enclose a copy of that letter.

Do not worry about passport request.....it will come in due time... we have the estimated processing times on the website to give you an idea of how long it will take. Worrying will only consume your patience...
Thanks ! Can you please let me know what website you're referring to ?

quechuong

Aug 7, 2013
jeleni said:
Hi quechuong,

Are you the sponsor of your mom? When did you apply for her? Can you post your timeline, pls? I just wanna compare it with my application. I haven't received yet the medical/pcc request. Still waiting since I got the approval last Jan. 27th, 2015. Hoping to get the request soon.

Thanks.
I applied in August 2008. The original VO was Singapore. I don't know why it's Manila now. I guess Singapore is swarmed.

I'm so glad that it's at this stage. Hope everything will work out at the end.