Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
DM 9-25-2014..thank you lord! visa issued: Oct. 20, 2014. visa expired: Aug. 18, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 9, 2014
Joya D said:
hi dumas89,

nag email ba syo CIC na decision made na application mo?
hi joya, you can check through E-CAS though www.cic.gc.ca with your UCI number .... doon mag che-check sa mga status, makita mo rin ang status ng hubby mo at bali ikaw yong applicant.. thanks..

Mrs. V

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june2013
AOR Received.
august2013
File Transfer...
august2013
Passport Req..
april2014
shadow_0716 said:
Hello Mrs V.

Much better you save the photos in MS Word, then with brief narratives for each photos (description of when, who, where, what occasion, etc for each photos).
Makakasave ka ng space and bulkness kesa sa magpaparint ka ng photos in hard copy, and besides need mo din sulatan at the back of each photo ng description if it is in hard copy. Fyi din po, in case of hard copy photos, they specifically stated that photos must be loose, should not be in binders or albums etc.

Yes screenshots ng communication is fine.
Goodluck
Cheers!

thank you po sa lahat

jeleni

Jan 13, 2006
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2010 - Parent Sponsorship
Doc's Request.
July 30, '14/submitted on 9/12/14
AOR Received.
Dec. 8, 2014
File Transfer...
Jan. 27 '15 to Ottawa (Sponsor's ECAS - DM Feb.2 '15)
Med's Request
May 16,'15
Med's Done....
May 20,'15 w/ addtl test Aug. 24, '15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep. 30, 2015 / Submitted: Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2015
Mrs. V said:
salamat po, guide nyo nlng po ako sa mga katanungan ko po, ung po ba communication po nmin sa skype screen shots ko lng po then print sa white paper?
Basta ang bottomline mo, maipakita lahat ng paraan paano kayo nagligawan at nauwi sa pag-aasawa. Importante at this stage, maiba mo yung naging impression nila sa relationship nyo. Yung mga supporting docs make sure na pag nakita nila hindi nila pag isipan na niretoke or what. So anything that you think of as genuine copies of your communication like screenshots must be ok.

Althea426

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
File Transfer...
02-12-2014
Med's Done....
08-05-2014
Passport Req..
15-01-2015
camillegencianeo said:
Hi everyone... :D any September kababayan applicants here?
Hi sis September 2014 applicant din po ako..CIC received our application Sept. 25. Kelan nyo nasend application nyo po?

b0red

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cem
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 nov 2013
Med's Request
18 jul 14
Med's Done....
30 jul 14
Passport Req..
18 jul 14
VISA ISSUED...
In process 14 Aug 2014. DM 15 Dec 2014 visa issue 12 jan 2015
LANDED..........
28 jan 2015
Bb when they gave you decision made, did they say when your visa expires like Dumas did?

kristinaa

Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
bbangelpet said:
why you said you are not the best candidate for spousal sponsorship? not only by candidate but you need to apply and prove your genuine relationship, of how of you both sincere to each other but if you both planning to stay in here philippines, its not bad too as long he is comfortable but seems Canadians are need adjustments because they have a nice government and different weather, I don't think they can survive the heat here. but if you apply to canada as long your documents and relationships are genuine there's no hard for you to apply, you need only proofs and more patient... you must both agreed of both plans ahead to your life :)
My situation is really exhausting to hear lol and I raised every red flag possible. I think it's also hard to be easy on me since I pulled a Britney moment with my first marriage (we regret gettin married days later) and I'm way too old for my next husband. My trv got refused kasi I wanted to take care of my divorce and the visa officer said he's satisfied that I've accomplished my purpose when he made a decision a month later. Totoo nga pero before he sent the decision I got married again. I wish interview na lang agad para makita nila hindi kami nanlolokohan.

I had a pretty good start. I was a live in caregiver and I was working towards my residency. I'd like to think I'm a smart girl but dumb with boys. If I was really after PR though I shoulda been content with my ex husband. He's a US citizen and in the military. Also my new husband's mom did everything to get rid of me. I went to jail cause she reported false allegations. If I used my head instead of my heart I could've easily moved on with another guy. I'm not panget naman lol.

I think I have a lot of proof naman. We have photos, we saw each other almost all days of the week, we lived together before gettin married, we had an apartment lease under our names, we bought a car under our names, he was present in many family occasions and trips, but if they wanna dig deep and find a loophole they will. The additional info that I can personally give them or maybe write on a paper will provide more clarity.

dumas89

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 17,2013
AOR Received.
July 6,2013
File Transfer...
Sept. 30,2013
Med's Done....
May 20,2013 REMED August 13, 2014
Passport Req..
May 13,2014 IN PROCESS Oct. 28,2014 DECISION MADE Oct. 28, 2014 as per ECAS
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 28, 2014
LANDED..........
VISA ON HAND Nov. 14,2014 LANDED Nov. 19, 2014
bbangelpet said:
congrats dumas89.. sana ma arrive na din visa ko., nag remed ka? thanks..
Thanks a lot dear! I hope yours will arrive very soon. 1 month plus is just too long for them to send your pp back. You need to bag them na. That is not nice anymore! Unfair na yan cla talaga. As for me, our mp is just giving them max of two weeks na mareceive ko. I did my remed august 15th. Praying na sana ma visa on hand na soonest.

dumas89

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 17,2013
AOR Received.
July 6,2013
File Transfer...
Sept. 30,2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 28, 2014
LANDED..........
tupas.alyssa said:
Dumas89,

Congrats. Good luck to your life in Canada. I feel happy seeing someone who have their visa because I know I will have the same happiness in a few months time. God bless. Cheers. :D ;D
Thanks thanks... cheers! It has been a very long wait and up until now Im still waiting to finally hold my visa. God bless you too.

bbangelpet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
DM 9-25-2014..thank you lord! visa issued: Oct. 20, 2014. visa expired: Aug. 18, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 9, 2014
kristinaa said:
My situation is really exhausting to hear lol and I raised every red flag possible. I think it's also hard to be easy on me since I pulled a Britney moment with my first marriage (we regret gettin married days later) and I'm way too old for my next husband. My trv got refused kasi I wanted to take care of my divorce and the visa officer said he's satisfied that I've accomplished my purpose when he made a decision a month later. Totoo nga pero before he sent the decision I got married again. I wish interview na lang agad para makita nila hindi kami nanlolokohan.

I had a pretty good start. I was a live in caregiver and I was working towards my residency. I'd like to think I'm a smart girl but dumb with boys. If I was really after PR though I shoulda been content with my ex husband. He's a US citizen and in the military. Also my new husband's mom did everything to get rid of me. I went to jail cause she reported false allegations. If I used my head instead of my heart I could've easily moved on with another guy. I'm not panget naman lol.

I think I have a lot of proof naman. We have photos, we saw each other almost all days of the week, we lived together before gettin married, we had an apartment lease under our names, we bought a car under our names, he was present in many family occasions and trips, but if they wanna dig deep and find a loophole they will. The additional info that I can personally give them or maybe write on a paper will provide more clarity.

thanks sis, sana sis nag in-land application ka nalang kasi live-in caregiver ka before, you here in Philippines, mostly sa amin ilang years pa bago nag apply, if pwede huwag nalang spouse conjugal man yon sa iba but you need to live together for 10 months to 1 year... pwede ka run pa consult ng immigration lawyer...sana ma solve din you...keep pray sis...god bless ..

bbangelpet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct. 9, 2014
dumas89 said:
Thanks a lot dear! I hope yours will arrive very soon. 1 month plus is just too long for them to send your pp back. You need to bag them na. That is not nice anymore! Unfair na yan cla talaga. As for me, our mp is just giving them max of two weeks na mareceive ko. I did my remed august 15th. Praying na sana ma visa on hand na soonest.
thanks dumas89, lol my MP told my hubby, we just wait 30-60 days, anyway its already 35 days, magsawa muna sila sa passport ko, hehhehe...but as my rep said nothing to worry we just need to wait the visa and passport... gods will sana darating nah..god bless poh ...,

dumas89

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 17,2013
AOR Received.
July 6,2013
File Transfer...
Sept. 30,2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 28, 2014
LANDED..........
Joya D said:
hi dumas89,

nag email ba syo CIC na decision made na application mo?
Hello Joya,

It was our MP who called my husband and gave us the info that we're already DM and my visa is valid until 26th of sept 2015. Cem contacter her and told her that they are going to send it to me. It was her who follow ups our application, because if its only us, we dont get a clear info about our app.

dumas89

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 17,2013
AOR Received.
July 6,2013
File Transfer...
Sept. 30,2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 28, 2014
LANDED..........
bbangelpet said:
thanks dumas89, lol my MP told my hubby, we just wait 30-60 days, anyway its already 35 days, magsawa muna sila sa passport ko, hehhehe...but as my rep said nothing to worry we just need to wait the visa and passport... gods will sana darating nah..god bless poh ...,
That is not nice talaga! That long??? We've waited long enough.haha kelangan na nating lumipad while d pa tambak ang snow. Two weeks lng sa amin. After 3 weeks that our mp told them to have a decision, nagkadecision naman. Hopefully next week may mga visa na tayo. Lets claim it!

Jesbin

Jun 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dumas89 said:
That is not nice talaga! That long??? We've waited long enough.haha kelangan na nating lumipad while d pa tambak ang snow. Two weeks lng sa amin. After 3 weeks that our mp told them to have a decision, nagkadecision naman. Hopefully next week may mga visa na tayo. Lets claim it!
Tanong Ku LNG po bago kayo nag dm Kai an po kau nag in process?

bbangelpet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct. 9, 2014
b0red said:
Bb when they gave you decision made, did they say when your visa expires like Dumas did?
hi b0red just read...no, it only said that decision has been made using my husband's last name already and the office will contact you concerning the decision ....I'm not sure if they emailed my representative...because every time the embassy e mailed to me its c/o to my representative and they forwarded me too.... did Dumas 89 received an e mail that he already have a copr? & visa expired next year? hope all is well for mine too....oh I c, its the mp informed them about what you asked to me b0red..thanks

bbangelpet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct. 9, 2014
dumas89 said:
Hello Joya,

It was our MP who called my husband and gave us the info that we're already DM and my visa is valid until 26th of sept 2015. Cem contacter her and told her that they are going to send it to me. It was her who follow ups our application, because if its only us, we dont get a clear info about our app.
oh I see...lol, mp told I just wait 30-60 days to get ..huhhuhuu...our mp is not like your mp, it really depends of the mp...