Nov 18, 2009
Pasig City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Godskid said:
I have nothing helpful to say accept that "I understand the frustration of waitng and praying and hoping". I'm sorry this is so hard.
@godskid

yes i agree with you....hoping always to come up with the positive results...so everybody here will be happy as well...

RPEREZ

Jun 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone.. im really really sad right now because we already sent our application and all the forms and necessary documents needed but still we haven't received any approval letter.. it's been more than 2 months.. but no approval letter or disapproval letter yet.. is it possible to take many months just for the approval letter? or how can we check if our application is being processed? please badly needs an advice.. than you.. ;D

RPEREZ

Jun 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you.. i started worrying when our friend received their approval letter and we just passed same date.. but thanks for keeping my spirit high.. :)

kg

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
RPEREZ said:
hi everyone.. im really really sad right now because we already sent our application and all the forms and necessary documents needed but still we haven't received any approval letter.. it's been more than 2 months.. but no approval letter or disapproval letter yet.. is it possible to take many months just for the approval letter? or how can we check if our application is being processed? please badly needs an advice.. than you.. ;D
Hi. Try to check it here https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do using the receipt number.

JGS

Star Member
Jan 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Po,

Ask ko lang po kung sino dito ang nagpamedical sa Nationwide Systems Health in Makati? Ano po mga requirements na kailangan o iaask sa'yo?

Maraming salamat po...

louieong

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
08-01-2010
Passport Req..
19-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-06-2010
Finally, the wait is over, my wife landed last June 25th 2010. Good luck to everyone. :)

ktong

May 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats @louieong! My husband arrives on July 4th!
All the best to you and your wife. :)

mrssmith

Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Med's Done....
17-03-2010
Hello Everyone!

I am new to this forum/site. I find it helpful, that's why I decided to join.

Last 7th of May, my husband submitted all necessary documents (Forms,NBI clearance, Marriage certificate, birth certificate, Cenomar, Medical paper, bunch of pictures and other supporting documents that will prove our relationship is genuine) and 17th of June he received a letter saying he does qualify to sponsor me and they are submitting the package to Manila (visa office)...now we are just waiting what will happen next.

We think that by first week or second week of July I might get a letter for Passport Request. We wonder if we could send the passport to Visa Office using fast courier (LBC)? ..we think that's the wisest thing to do, rather than I will drop it myself as I'm far from Manila (I'm from Leyte). Any of you thinks if we could possibly do that?..is it safe?

I know someone who got her visa on Sept 02,2009, she insisted that I had to go personally in Manila as I need to fill up additional history (march 2010-June 2010) on one of the forms, I find it unnecessary as I have filled up the forms properly including history from when I was 18y.o to March 2010. She also said that I have to provide other document (Certificate of Marriage), I thought it's the same as Marriage Certificate,so I don't need to submit is as I have submitted our Marriage Certificate (issued by NSO), but she said it's different. So I'm confused..if anyone can let me know about possible additional requirements (or any opinion that could enlighten me), I would really appreciate it.

Thanks and Good Luck to all.

ianpogi

Apr 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ktong and louieong

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

@JGS

Sa Nationwide Health Systems din kami nag medical. Magdala ka ng 3 pcs passport size pictures. You will fill up form about your medical history. It's better to tell them kung nahospitalized ka ba before or you are undorgoing regular check up (like me sa Urticaria ko and my stepson had history of primary complex) mag secure ka na ng medical certificate from your physician if ever. Nung first medical namin nirequire na computerized or typewritten ang med cert. You will undergo urine, blood and physical test. And most important, be honest.

@ mrssmith

we mailed our passports to CEM thru LBC. Actually, I mailed all documents requested from us by CEM thru LBC.

Goodluck to us all...God Bless..

mrssmith

Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Med's Done....
17-03-2010
Thanks for the response!
That really helped a lot. We could save money if we will just send it through fast courier than travel there and pay for hotel and air fare.

daphiness

Jun 28, 2010
Hello,

Hope you can help guide our decision.

I'm already a Permanent Resident but I'm getting married next year to a non-PR (we're both Filipino citizens).
We want to move to Canada as soon as we get married and he wants to start working there as soon as possible. Is it better if he applies already as FSW now? Or should we wait until after the wedding?

If the FSW application is still not processed after the wedding, can we just cancel the FSW application and then I'll sponsor him as a spouse?

Thank you very much

cezvi

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 01, 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 14, 2010
File Transfer...
Sep 30, 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 21, 2010
Interview........
none/waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 15, 2010
LANDED..........
January 13, 2011
mrssmith said:
all necessary documents (Forms,NBI clearance, Marriage certificate, birth certificate, Cenomar, Medical
We already have the Marriage Certificate from NSO. I just want to ask why we still need a CENOMAR?

loreyn84

Nov 18, 2009
Pasig City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cezvi said:
We already have the Marriage Certificate from NSO. I just want to ask why we still need a CENOMAR?
@cezvi

i think, the reason why they need a CENOMAR, it will show if there is no other marriage aside from one that you have right now.... :)