+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

Lezz68

Oct 11, 2013
It's been a while and I've heard that my fellow same sex applicant "HongkongMacauMalaysia" got her visa. I'm so happy para sa inyong dalawa at least magkakasama na kayo. Unfortunately hindi naging ganyan ang kapalaran ng application ko, pero masaya ako sa result ng application nyo kasi napatunayan ko na pwedeng mangyari, congrats!!

HongkongMacauMalaysia

Sep 13, 2013
Lezz68 said:
It's been a while and I've heard that my fellow same sex applicant "HongkongMacauMalaysia" got her visa. I'm so happy para sa inyong dalawa at least magkakasama na kayo. Unfortunately hindi naging ganyan ang kapalaran ng application ko, pero masaya ako sa result ng application nyo kasi napatunayan ko na pwedeng mangyari, congrats!!
Thanks Lezz. It was my partner who posted that she got her visa, because we do share the same account here, anyways it was so sad to hear that yours didn't worked out as you've planned. I guess there is something that is pre-destined for you to do or to go that's why the application didn't go according to your wishes. We've been thru hell of a lot of difficulties too but since we are both determined to be together it made us stronger despite the odds. Passing those hurdles along the way was such a big accomplishment. And you're right, this only proves that even same sex partners have the rights to get the approval under conjugal sponsorship as long as you can prove to the VO's that it's a genuine relationship and showing them all the evidences and proofs that will support your claim. She will be here in February and it will be a journey that we both have dreamed of since we were in college. It's been a long 23yrs of waiting for this to finally happen....all the best to the rest of the applicants here and keep smiling folks!!!! :-* :-* :-*

Lezz68

Oct 11, 2013
HongkongMacauMalaysia said:
Thanks Lezz. It was my partner who posted that she got her visa, because we do share the same account here, anyways it was so sad to hear that yours didn't worked out as you've planned. I guess there is something that is pre-destined for you to do or to go that's why the application didn't go according to your wishes. We've been thru hell of a lot of difficulties too but since we are both determined to be together it made us stronger despite the odds. Passing those hurdles along the way was such a big accomplishment. And you're right, this only proves that even same sex partners have the rights to get the approval under conjugal sponsorship as long as you can prove to the VO's that it's a genuine relationship and showing them all the evidences and proofs that will support your claim. She will be here in February and it will be a journey that we both have dreamed of since we were in college. It's been a long 23yrs of waiting for this to finally happen....all the best to the rest of the applicants here and keep smiling folks!!!! :-* :-* :-*
Masaya talaga ako, patunay lang ng sexual equality sa canada, hindi lang opposite sex ang may karapatang magkasama sa ibang bansa, congratulations to you and your wifey, and sana when time comes mabisita ko din ang calgary at makita kayong dalawa. I am planning on applying under skilled worker or independent immigrant, try ko ang luck ko once again. Salamat sa reply and god bless your relationship!

karlacurly

Aug 2, 2013
Hi to all! Finally decision made! My partner called me up and told me that my ECAS status was DM already. I'm excited and nervous at the same time ;D...

karlaO

Jun 7, 2013
Hello po sa lahat i have a question for you all sa mga nagdala ng college transcript nila did you get it "red ribbon".

Lezz68

Oct 11, 2013
karlacurly said:
Hi to all! Finally decision made! My partner called me up and told me that my ECAS status was DM already. I'm excited and nervous at the same time ;D...
Congratulations!!! When you said "partner" pareho din ba kayo nila HongkongMacauMalaysia na same sex partner??

bienncorey

Jul 2, 2012
Cebu
Category........
Visa Office......
CE-MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 4, 2013 (May 9, 2013 CIC received file)
AOR Received.
June 3, 2013
File Transfer...
June 3, 2013 (received by CEM June 11, 2013)
Med's Done....
April 1,2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
November 12, 2013 (Nov 16 '13 sent pp, Nov 18 '13 CEM received as per tracking)
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 20,2014 ---- DM: March 23,2014
LANDED..........
APRIL 3, 2014
karlacurly said:
Congratulations! What's your timeline? Thanks...

pinkpeper

Jan 27, 2014
karlacurly said:

Hi curious lang nag DM na din kc ako ikaw po ba yung applicant? Lumabas na ba yug Canadian address nyo? Kasi s akin ung mailing address ko lang which is my address here so i'm kinnnda worried din but still praying

Fhe

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 14 2012
Doc's Request.
April 16 2012
File Transfer...
June 08'2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 /June 2013
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
On the way
pinkpeper said:
If I only knew why it took that long, but I guess only the Immigration Officer can answer that haha! yung first part ang bilis ng process ko husband got approved after 2 months, then after a month Quebec approved him, 2 months after I got my passport request, a month after ECAS shows "In Process" we all thought I'll be back in Canada before Xmas of 2012 but it never happened, until mag expire ung medicals ko we finally emailed our MP that was May, we got our email requesting for re-medical September, then since my medical expired I stopped checking my ECAS maybe I did 2x last year after sending my re-medical... Then today at 6:30AM :)
Pinkpeper pano po ginawa nyo para malaman nyo Email address ng MP nyo?

jordaninipna

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-29-2013
File Transfer...
6-24-2013
Med's Done....
2-22-2013 remed 6-10-2014
Passport Req..
PPR FEB-27-2014 Thank you Lord for the Blessing; DM July-14-2014 Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
AUGUST 2014
karlacurly said:
Hi congrats! Whats your timeline?

vincent82

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sa mga naka alis na, hav a question.. Nxt month na alis ko..

Will phil immigration officers require nbi clearance? Or visa lng yung hahanapin nila?

mrsalvaro

Apr 18, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
submitted with the Application
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-05-2014
vincent82 said:
Sa mga naka alis na, hav a question.. Nxt month na alis ko..

Will phil immigration officers require nbi clearance? Or visa lng yung hahanapin nila?
Cfo sticker in your passport and the visa.Kahit kasi may visa ka na and wala ka naman sticker,di ka paaaliain ng immigration.:)

Fhe

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 14 2012
Doc's Request.
April 16 2012
File Transfer...
June 08'2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 /June 2013
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
On the way
Sana may makatulong saakin dito sa furom kung pano ko pomalalaman ang MP namin sa Canada.,taga Saskatchewan Oxbow po ang asawa ko,.base sa sinabi nya saakin nakausap na daw nya MP,.gusto korin sana mai paabot ang aking mungkahe.. please:(

superman08

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2013
AOR Received.
16-July-2013
File Transfer...
SA received: 23-July-2013
Med's Done....
09-May-2013
Passport Req..
No PPR yet but ECAS changed to IN PROCESS- 27-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2014 (04/14/14=)
LANDED..........
Soon... =)
Fhe said:
Sana may makatulong saakin dito sa furom kung pano ko pomalalaman ang MP namin sa Canada.,taga Saskatchewan Oxbow po ang asawa ko,.base sa sinabi nya saakin nakausap na daw nya MP,.gusto korin sana mai paabot ang aking mungkahe.. please:(
hello base ito sa dating post try to check here hope na makatulong:

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

:):):)

Fhe

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 14 2012
Doc's Request.
April 16 2012
File Transfer...
June 08'2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 /June 2013
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
On the way
superman08 said:
hello base ito sa dating post try to check here hope na makatulong:

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

:):):)
maraming salamat po,.ang postal code po ba na gagamitin ko yong postal code address ng Mr ko?pasinsya na po firstimer