+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

Stormthunder

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
augustrush said:
Ito po yung timeline ko:

We received ________________ application for permanent residence on August 7, 2012.
We started processing ________________ application on March 12, 2013.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made ________________ application. The office will contact _________________ concerning this decision.

Hindi pa po nag change yung address po namin sa application dito sa

"Medical nya last June 2012
Kelan po yung ppr nyu????

sheliez

Nov 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11.Oct.2012
AOR Received.
SA dated 15.Nov.12 (received 22.Nov.2012)
Med's Done....
24.Sept.2012
deadly_deathscyhe said:
kainggit naman. pareho lang tayo ng timeline pero wala pang tumatawag sa misis ko sa pinas.. sana me balita na rin ako
hi! tanong ko lang po kung kelan mag-eexpired ang medical ng misis mo? :)

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
HI guys, it's been awhile since I was active here, the long process and everything me and my hubby went through was very depressing because almost all of my batch mates got approved and people I know who applied way later than me got approved too, you can't help but be happy for them and feel sad for yourself and wonder why it's taking a long time. It's like walking in a dark tunnel and you dont know if there is even an end to it and you don't even see even an opening or light from the distance. I'm here right now because I also want to inspire and give hope to others.
"No matter what just pray and have faith" Everything will come in HIS time.

We filed our application last Sept 02,2011 we got approved November 19,2011. The file was transferred to CEM December 13,2011 I got my PPR December 27,2011 I submitted my appendix A and passport on the same day myself in RCBC since I live in Makati. I thought after that I will get my approval and finally be with my hubby. January my address disappeared on ECAS and I was getting excited I even packed my luggage already I was doing things that I can do here that I will miss when I get to Canada like eat balut, eat isaw, spend time with family. February my address came back in ECAS now my excitement was up to the roof but the thing is it was still application received and I emailed them twice but no reply, March came by and my patience kinda wearing thin so me and my hubby emailed CEM, by April we asked help from our MP and also ordered the notes from the embassy turned out they misplaced my medicals so my hubby was bombarding them with emails about the date we did our medicals and when it was forwarded. I thought that was it, June came and I was getting nervous because my medicals will expire me, my hubby and MP emailed they said it was still for review. A couple of days before my medicals expired I received a letter that they were not satisfied and that I should give additional proofs so I did even pics of us kissing and almost rated r I sent it I even joked that if it still wont convince them I will send a video. And then I haven't heard from them again and then I received an email and a letter that I was called for interview on November. My interview went great, the Visa officer who interviewed me was very nice. I got my re-meds letter from the embassy December 13,2012 and I did my remeds December 19. And I found out that the clinic I did my medicals isn't part of the list anymore starting January but good thing my remeds was still valid. So I waited and I thought it will never come we emailed our MP last March 20,2013. Finally I got DM last March 28, 2013 and now I just received my VISA.

To God be the Glory!!! God is good!!! Just keep praying and have faith.

Your approval and Visa is next :)

God bless to all of you

Polgas

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Two Six Double 0
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
JUL. 23, 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ: APR. 10, 2013
AOR Received.
FEB. 13, 2013
File Transfer...
FEB. 21, 2013
Med's Done....
JAN. 07, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUL. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAN. 08, 2014
LANDED..........
JAN. 31, 2014
emrn said:
HI guys, it's been awhile since I was active here, the long process and everything me and my hubby went through was very depressing because almost all of my batch mates got approved and people I know who applied way later than me got approved too, you can't help but be happy for them and feel sad for yourself and wonder why it's taking a long time. It's like walking in a dark tunnel and you dont know if there is even an end to it and you don't even see even an opening or light from the distance. I'm here right now because I also want to inspire and give hope to others.

We filed our application last Sept 02,2011 we got approved November 19,2011. The file was transferred to CEM December 13,2011 I got my PPR December 27,2011 I submitted my appendix A and passport on the same day myself in RCBC since I live in Makati. I thought after that I will get my approval and finally be with my hubby. January my address disappeared on ECAS and I was getting excited I even packed my luggage already I was doing things that I can do here that I will miss when I get to Canada like eat balut, eat isaw, spend time with family. February my address came back in ECAS now my excitement was up to the roof but the thing is it was still application received and I emailed them twice but no reply, March came by and my patience kinda wearing thin so me and my hubby emailed CEM, by April we asked help from our MP and also ordered the notes from the embassy turned out they misplaced my medicals so my hubby was bombarding them with emails about the date we did our medicals and when it was forwarded. I thought that was it, June came and I was getting nervous because my medicals will expire me, my hubby and MP emailed they said it was still for review. A couple of days before my medicals expired I received a letter that they were not satisfied and that I should give additional proofs so I did even pics of us kissing and almost rated r I sent it I even joked that if it still wont convince them I will send a video. And then I haven't heard from them again and then I received an email and a letter that I was called for interview on November. My interview went great, the Visa officer who interviewed me was very nice. I got my re-meds letter from the embassy December 13,2012 and I did my remeds December 19. And I found out that the clinic I did my medicals isn't part of the list anymore starting January but good thing my remeds was still valid. So I waited and I thought it will never come we emailed our MP last March 20,2013. Finally I got DM last March 28, 2013 and now I just received my VISA.

God bless to all of you
Amen to that emrn! Congrats again!

brookslakeside

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Doc's Request.
24-09-2014 (updated IMM1344), Submitted October 2014
File Transfer...
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
Passport Req..
14-01-2015, Full Hearing December 7, 2016, Oral Decision given right away, Written Decision received December 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Request for Updated Forms,Medical &Police Clearances: January 23, 2017, Emailed Scanned Copies February 22,2017
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
emrn said:

God bless to all of you
i`m so happy for you sis emrn, i can`t explain it, i haven`t meet you in person or talked to you but i felt your pain and desperation and now the agony is over, you will be reunited with your partner and start a new life with him in Canada. to God be the glory indeed, he all make things possible and for all conjugal sponsorship, you give us hope.

Polgas

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Two Six Double 0
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
JUL. 23, 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ: APR. 10, 2013
AOR Received.
FEB. 13, 2013
File Transfer...
FEB. 21, 2013
Med's Done....
JAN. 07, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUL. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAN. 08, 2014
LANDED..........
JAN. 31, 2014
brookslakeside said:
i`m so happy for you sis emrn, i can`t explain it, i haven`t meet you in person or talked to you but i felt your pain and desperation and now the agony is over, you will be reunited with your partner and start a new life with him in Canada. to God be the glory indeed, he all make things possible and for all conjugal sponsorship, you give us hope.
Indeed! ;)

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
emrn said:

God bless to all of you
Congrats on your visa Em! I'm so happy for you guys. It gives us Conjugal applicants hope :)

Likelike

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 26,2012 ReCeived by CIC June 28,2012
AOR Received.
September 10,2012 ------Sponsorship approved Sept.11,2012
File Transfer...
9/11/12
Med's Done....
May 24,2012
Passport Req..
3/14/13...in process 3/ 21,2013 processing date 3/19/13
Augustrush kelan m nakita na Dm Kana??last week ba??

brookslakeside

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Doc's Request.
24-09-2014 (updated IMM1344), Submitted October 2014
File Transfer...
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
Passport Req..
14-01-2015, Full Hearing December 7, 2016, Oral Decision given right away, Written Decision received December 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Request for Updated Forms,Medical &Police Clearances: January 23, 2017, Emailed Scanned Copies February 22,2017
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Steph C said:
Congrats on your visa Em! I'm so happy for you guys. It gives us Conjugal applicants hope :)
Positive vibes Steph C! You are almost at the finish line :)

deadly_deathscyhe

Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2012
AOR Received.
October 10, 2012
File Transfer...
October 10, 2012
Passport Req..
still waiting
sheliez said:
hi! tanong ko lang po kung kelan mag-eexpired ang medical ng misis mo? :)
Hi! Bale april 2012 sya na medical if i am not mistaken.

Ysstal

Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2, 2013
Passport Req..
November 8,2013
Hi everyone! I am a PR since sept 2010 and am planning to sponsor my husband who is in the philippines. I understand that a sponsor doesn't need to be employed. I am currently pregnant and is expecting our baby to be born very very soon since i am already full term. Right now, while i am unemployed, my father is supporting me financially. I just want to know what documents do i need to include in our application about this current situation.

Also.. According to the doc checklist found in country specific instructions for the philippines, a photocopy of a canadian passport or a citizenship certificate of a canadian dependent child should be included in the application if the principal applicant (my husband) has one. As i've said, we are just waiting for our baby to be born soon, mu question is this: can we just wait for the birth cert of our soon to be canadian child and include a photocopy of it in replacement to the passport/ citizenship certificate requirement? Or do i really need to apply for a passport for our child after i receive the baby's birth cert.

The birth cert alone takes a month to get in our hands because it takes 4 weeks for a birth to be registered. If a passport is really needed, i will have to wait another 20 business days for the baby's passport to be delivered on our doorsteps after applying for one.

Thanks in advance

sheliez

Nov 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11.Oct.2012
AOR Received.
SA dated 15.Nov.12 (received 22.Nov.2012)
Med's Done....
24.Sept.2012
deadly_deathscyhe said:
Hi! Bale april 2012 sya na medical if i am not mistaken.
ahh.. kung april din expiration ng medical nya.. baka tawagan din sya ng CEM kagaya ng ibang applicant kaya wait lang kayo ni wifey at darating din ung time nyo.. God Bless!

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksad said:
Guys share ko po sa inyo. Tnawagan ako ng cem nung monday march 25 to present my passport and booking cert this apr 1 for same day visa service. Guess what,pgpunta ko dun at bngay n ung passport and booking cert, snabhan kming mga andun n balik kme 3pm for the visa issuance and copr.

And un nga, at 3pm bngay dn agad ung visa nmin! So mgndang blita un pra s mgeexpire ang medical. Talagang mmadaliin po nla. Pti pg issue ng visa same day lng dn. so wag mgaalala guys kng mejo maaga kukunin n ticket.kc gnun ako,ngworry n bka alanganin ung apr 16 n flight ko,pero un nga,same day visa service talaga. Thank you po.sna nkatulong ako.
Congrats!!!! ;D

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JJM601 said:
Hello po sa inyong lahat..Magtatanong lang po sana ako kasi may tumawag po sa akin kaninang taga-Canadian embassy, ang sabi po nya magreport na daw po ako sa office nila sa Thursday morning at pinapadala na po ang passport ko at booking certification...yun lang po sinabi nya....VISA na po ba yan? at kung sakali po meron pa po ba akong dapat dalhin bukod dyan sa binanggit nila kasi kinakabahan ako baka may hingin pang ibang dokumento na nakalimutan lang nila sabihin. ITo po pala timeline ko. MEdical - April 13, 2012; July 29, 2012 - CIC received our application; OCtober 17, 2012 - sponsorhip approved tpos ngyong April 02, 2013 tinawagan na ako na magreport sa knila sa Thursday at pinapadala na yung passport at booking cert. ko. Salamat po
Congrats!!!! ;) :)