Interview........
may 2012
Passport Req..
sept 23, 2011 - PP sent Oct 5,2011
VISA ISSUED...
april 4,2013
LANDED..........
may 2013
Hi everyone! It has been awhile since i last posted here. It has been depressing waiting for the process to end seeing most of my batchmates was already approved and only few were left from batch 2011. Though i was still reading and checking all your posts. I came back just because I want to share my story on this whole immigration process. I want to inspire everyone specially those couples who's already losing hopes on this painful process. Iam an AUGUST 2011 applicant though our papers was submitted July 2011 in Mississauga, my Canadian Husband as my sponsor was approved in less than a month. Our files was transferred on August 2011 in Manila, then I got a passport request on Oct 2011, they got our passports on Oct 5, 2011. From then on we never heard anything from them. Then I got an email from CEM on March 2012 for an interview which was scheduled May 23, 2012. After the interview the VO didn't tell me if i was approved or not instead she said they will do some further review on my application. So we waited for another 4 months and got an email for New NBI and remedical (letter was dated Sept 27, 2012) WE did our remedicals and CEM got the medical results on Oct 19, 2012. We waited again for another 4 months and finally got an email from CEM asking for Appendix A and 2 new visa Photos from me and my two sons. Our consultant said that we are finally approved and visas are already ready! What a relief! So happy! It took us 18 months before getting the decision! yes 18 long months, its crazy but what can i do? We emailed CEM many times asked help from MP but still it took us that long. Good thing we have a very helpful consultant that doesn't ask so much money but she have the heart to really help us on this battle.

Now this is my story..... I was on TRV for 3 years when i met my husband in Canada, we lived together in 2010 but i had to go back in the Philippines before 2010 ends coz my 4th TRV extension was already refused. We applied for common law but we withdrew it since i was already back in the philippines. While i was on TRV i was able to file a divorce with my ex husband. Since some good people advised me that it was possible for me to get a divorce. MY divorce was granted. But i knew the moment i go back in the philippines my divorce won't me recognized here. Our consultant advised us that if we want to continue our relationship and to get me back to canada we can get married in Hongkong. So we got married and started the spousal sponsorship. I was called for an interview, the VO (she is Filipina) looks really strict, she wanted to know my activities in canada so i submitted a written explanation on my activities in canada, she didnt ask too many questions but instead she lectured me about my marriage, she said that iam still a filipina and that i cant re marry since i was married here in the philippines. She said that if we got married in Canada it would have been different. I don't think she was sure about what she was lecturing me. She was lecturing me because she's also a filipina. I was listening to her, i didn't interupt her, i only answered if she have questions. So at the end of the interview that took only 25 minutes she told me that she will do further review on my application. I didnt here anything from them for awhile. I really thought that there was no hope that she was going to give us the visa. And now i could say that Canada recognized my divorce and our marriage in HK coz they finally approved our application. Our visa is ready all i have to do is to send them our pictures for the visa and the appendix A.

So for those couple who have same situation like mine...... keep the faith and everything will work out fine in God's perfect time :) i PRAY THAT ALL REMAINING 2011 WILL GET THEIR VISAS SOON and everyone else waiting!

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
hawks said:
Hi everyone! It has been awhile since i last posted here. It has been depressing waiting for the process to end seeing most of my batchmates was already approved and only few were left from batch 2011. Though i was still reading and checking all your posts. I came back just because I want to share my story on this whole immigration process. I want to inspire everyone specially those couples who's already losing hopes on this painful process. Iam an AUGUST 2011 applicant though our papers was submitted July 2011 in Mississauga, my Canadian Husband as my sponsor was approved in less than a month. Our files was transferred on August 2011 in Manila, then I got a passport request on Oct 2011, they got our passports on Oct 5, 2011. From then on we never heard anything from them. Then I got an email from CEM on March 2012 for an interview which was scheduled May 23, 2012. After the interview the VO didn't tell me if i was approved or not instead she said they will do some further review on my application. So we waited for another 4 months and got an email for New NBI and remedical (letter was dated Sept 27, 2012) WE did our remedicals and CEM got the medical results on Oct 19, 2012. We waited again for another 4 months and finally got an email from CEM asking for Appendix A and 2 new visa Photos from me and my two sons. Our consultant said that we are finally approved and visas are already ready! What a relief! So happy! It took us 18 months before getting the decision! yes 18 long months, its crazy but what can i do? We emailed CEM many times asked help from MP but still it took us that long. Good thing we have a very helpful consultant that doesn't ask so much money but she have the heart to really help us on this battle.

Now this is my story..... I was on TRV for 3 years when i met my husband in Canada, we lived together in 2010 but i had to go back in the Philippines before 2010 ends coz my 4th TRV extension was already refused. We applied for common law but we withdrew it since i was already back in the philippines. While i was on TRV i was able to file a divorce with my ex husband. Since some good people advised me that it was possible for me to get a divorce. MY divorce was granted. But i knew the moment i go back in the philippines my divorce won't me recognized here. Our consultant advised us that if we want to continue our relationship and to get me back to canada we can get married in Hongkong. So we got married and started the spousal sponsorship. I was called for an interview, the VO (she is Filipina) looks really strict, she wanted to know my activities in canada so i submitted a written explanation on my activities in canada, she didnt ask too many questions but instead she lectured me about my marriage, she said that iam still a filipina and that i cant re marry since i was married here in the philippines. She said that if we got married in Canada it would have been different. I don't think she was sure about what she was lecturing me. She was lecturing me because she's also a filipina. I was listening to her, i didn't interupt her, i only answered if she have questions. So at the end of the interview that took only 25 minutes she told me that she will do further review on my application. I didnt here anything from them for awhile. I really thought that there was no hope that she was going to give us the visa. And now i could say that Canada recognized my divorce and our marriage in HK coz they finally approved our application. Our visa is ready all i have to do is to send them our pictures for the visa and the appendix A.

So for those couple who have same situation like mine...... keep the faith and everything will work out fine in God's perfect time :) i PRAY THAT ALL REMAINING 2011 WILL GET THEIR VISAS SOON and everyone else waiting!
Congratulations Hawks! It' good to hear a success story. Thanks a million for posting in English, I was so happy to be able to read and understand what you said, because it gave me a little hope for my day.

hawks

Sep 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 20, 2011 (mississauga)
File Transfer...
aug 22,2011 (CEM received app)
Med's Done....
may 2011 remed - Oct 2012
Interview........
may 2012
Passport Req..
sept 23, 2011 - PP sent Oct 5,2011
VISA ISSUED...
april 4,2013
LANDED..........
may 2013
Steph C said:
Congratulations Hawks! It' good to hear a success story. Thanks a million for posting in English, I was so happy to be able to read and understand what you said, because it gave me a little hope for my day.
Thanks Steph C! I have been reading and following your posts. :) It makes me happy to give hope for everyone. :)

goldenkagi

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
None- Stage 1 Approval 18 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
26 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
18 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26 Oct 2013 Rec'd 07 Nov 2013
LANDED..........
22 Nov 2013
Wow hawks, congratulations! What a long and hard fought battle for you and your family. I'm absolutely chuffed that you're about to get your visas and rejoin your husband. Congrats again to you and your family!

crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29,2011--CPC-M (sponsor approved::Nov.17, 2011)
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
jan.04,2012(sent jan.23 received maybe jan.27 via quebec)
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
medical result received feb.24,2012
Med's Done....
aug.09,2011//Jan21,2013//
Interview........
(n/a) /remed forwarded FEB.1,2013
Passport Req..
dec.22,2011(sent jan. 16,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
feb-20,2013/dm feb.22/receieved visa feb.23
hawks said:

big congratulation hyzel..u deserve it....what a nice news when i woke up this morning..happy for u :).the wait is over now sis

Tweetums

Jan 26, 2013
mdc said:
hi tweetums,5.250 bnyran ko gnwa din lht ktulad ng una.tpos k nmgremed?ako lang ngremed wala nmn ako wla deppendent
Hi miss mdc,. Di pa po ako nagpa remed.. Wala pa email ang representative namin,.kc wala p din daw request ung CEm.. Basta wait daw namin,. Tapos bakit ganun,.ung sa ecas ko tagal ng DM.. Almost 9 mos,. Then nagpalit to in process ng 5days tapos nag DM ulit..

GIRL29

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crisetphil said:
big congratulation hyzel..u deserve it....what a nice news when i woke up this morning..happy for u :).the wait is over now sis
Hi crisetphil

musta na?

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
appleguy10 said:
Hi ms jen, salamat ha...yung sakin kasi, copy lang ng passport ung ibinigay namin sa CIC (Mississauga), so bale, naghihintay na lang ako ng request for passport, kasi yan din ang balak ko, di na ako uwi ng pinas,,kaso baka dumating ung request eh patapos na din ung visa ko dito sa uae, naabutan ko pa kasi ung 3 years visa patapos na nitong september 2013, kaya nagaala ako baka mahuli ung request nila, sana nga, before dumating ung end ng visa ko, magkaron na ng request kasi ung plan b namin ng asawa ko eh uuwi na lang ako sa pinas,,medyo magastos nga lang dahil pamasahe pauwi din ng pinas tapos maeexpire na din ung med ko this July 2013, dito din ako nagpamedical sa uae, at baka mas mahal pa lalo sa pinas, :(

anyways, ung papel ko nareceived ng CIC/CEM noong sept 2012 (July 5 2012 sya nabuksan at naapproved ung sponsporship ng asawa ko sakin) kaya batch ako ng mid 2012 .

Mas maganda po na umuwi nalang po kayo ng Pinas kasi dun naman po ang Porcess ng stage 2 para sa inyo na Applicant. Pero pag umuwi po kayo email nyo po ang CEM Canadian Embassy Manila para sa change ng mailing address nyo para palitan nila ang nilagay nyo dati na UAE address. Wala pong kayong magiging problem mas madali kasi nasa Pinas na kayo mismo nun at dun din kasi ang process ng Application para sa mga Applicant na Pinay/Pinoy Citizen outland po yun kasi Inland process po pag pareho kayo nakatira dito sa loob ng Canada.

About naman po sa medical nyo if ever po na maexpired ang medical nyo dyan sa UAE at abutan na kayo ng remed sa Pinas mas maganda po yun kasi mura lang kasi papadalhan lang naman po kayo ng CEM ng for Remedical lang po kayo at yun po ang dadalhin nyo sa Designated Panel Physician na mapipili nyo at malapit sa inyo pong lugar na Remedical lang po kayo.

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
Polgas said:
Puro naman Application Received lang yung amin.Hehe Anyway baka inaayos parin nila ung system nila try and try nalang ulit.

Every Thursday dito sa Canada at Friday sa Pinas nag-uupdate ang ECAS ng may mga changes na status ng mga Applicants... Kaya po minsan di mabuksan.

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
0jenifer0 said:

Every Thursday dito sa Canada at Friday sa Pinas nag-uupdate ang ECAS ng may mga changes na status ng mga Applicants... Kaya po minsan di mabuksan.
Can you please translate for me? Do you know something about when they update Ecas?

gina77

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Mandaluyong
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 October 2011
Doc's Request.
26 January 2012
AOR Received.
10 January 2012
File Transfer...
25 January 2012
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
Redo, expired 6 October 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 February 2012-submitted
VISA ISSUED...
DM- 4 january 2013/visa delivered 8 january
LANDED..........
flight on 29 january 2013 PR card recieved...10feb
I got my Alberta health card and sin card yesterday...yay!

gina77

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Mandaluyong
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 October 2011
Doc's Request.
26 January 2012
AOR Received.
10 January 2012
File Transfer...
25 January 2012
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
Redo, expired 6 October 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 February 2012-submitted
VISA ISSUED...
DM- 4 january 2013/visa delivered 8 january
LANDED..........
flight on 29 january 2013 PR card recieved...10feb
missyani said:
Hello,itatanong ko lang sana mga gano katagal ma receive ang VISA and other documents needed for landing after "DECISION MADE" sa ecas?im from Metro Manila po.hope you reply :-[
Mga 4 days lang if metro Manila area ka Lang...Congrats!

missyani

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila,Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 21, 2010
Doc's Request.
June 7, 2012
Med's Request
July 28, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug 11, 2012
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012 Passport sent: Jan 11, 2013 Decision Made: Feb 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 14, 2013 Visa Received: Feb 19, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 27, 2013
gina77 said:
Mga 4 days lang if metro Manila area ka Lang...Congrats!
OMG I cant believe its all coming true now hehe!thank you po ;) what a relief i read some cases kasi inabot pala sila ng months.,i couldnt make it na pag months pa kasi malapit na ko manganak!!!woah.

GIRL29

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gina77 said:
I got my Alberta health card and sin card yesterday...yay!

wow, congrats

sis, saan ka dito sa canada?

missyani

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila,Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 21, 2010
Doc's Request.
June 7, 2012
Med's Request
July 28, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug 11, 2012
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012 Passport sent: Jan 11, 2013 Decision Made: Feb 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 14, 2013 Visa Received: Feb 19, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 27, 2013
Pwede po bang malaman kung ilang SEMINARS ang a-attendan bago maka alis ng bansa pagkatapos ma receive yung VISA????? salamat po sa sasagot :-[