manila 20-03-2012 in process july1, 2013
IELTS Request
remeds request july11 remed complete july17-aug 1
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
cokiesweet said:
Hello guys! I am so happy found this informative site! I have been visited this site for so many times already but just got the chance to join here and i am quite familiar na sa mga names nandito! Di kna po isaisahin but hey helped me and my husband a lot before we submitted our application! Good evening Phil. and Good morning po sa mga nsa Canada na! Helloooo! :)
CONGRATS ON JOINING ME TOO ONLY FOUND THIS SITE RECENTLY AND IVE LEARNT SO MUCH APPLIED OVER 1 YEAR AND STILL WAITING, GOODLUCK

cokiesweet

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Tagum-N.B. thank you and same to you eh! You're sponsoring your Wife? Am i correct? My husband sent our application last May. 2012 and he got approved as Sponsor last Oct. 23, 2012 then now we are waiting what's next gonna happen? Keep the Faith. :)

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
cokiesweet said:
Tagum-N.B. thank you and same to you eh! You're sponsoring your Wife? Am i correct? My husband sent our application last May. 2012 and he got approved as Sponsor last Oct. 23, 2012 then now we are waiting what's next gonna happen? Keep the Faith. :)
DID U GET A LETTER FROM MANILA EMBASSY WANTING PASSPORT, THAT WAS THE USUAL BUT IT SEEMS MANILA HAS SLOWED DOWN SENDING OUT QUICK LETTERS AS SOON AS THEY GET APPLICATION

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
cokiesweet said:
No! I haven't received any news yet! Hope this January or Feb.
MAKE SURE THE POSTMAN KNOWS WHERE TO FIND U IT TOOK MY WIFE 48 DAYS TO GET HER LETTER AND THEY REQD THE DOCS AND PASSPORT BY 45 AND STATED IN LETTER IF DOCS NOT RECEIVED INN 45 DAYS IT MITE DELAY VISA

computerangel

Aug 30, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCtober 10, 2012
AOR Received.
November 14,2012
File Transfer...
Nov.26,2012
Med's Done....
sept. 14,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2013
VISA ISSUED...
july 02, 2013
LANDED..........
july 17, 2013
Tagum-N.B. said:
Yes ask who ever is the closest. No dont wait, i waited i belived they would have ours completed by the 9 months dec20,2012 i thought, i regret not finding this forum eatlier. Then they changed it to 11 months, from this forum i can tell they did nothing with our application, jusy holding it, I am in Saint john new brunswick 1800kms east of toronto. it seems here that everyone has a letter sent out to them as soon as manila receives the application in the snail mail postal sytem, we received our letter 48 days later and they wanted the docs, passports returned no later than 45 days of date on letter, or your application mite be delayed it said
Hi my husband from New Brunswick din. Pro sa Fredericton. Can I ask if my hubby will ask for help for MP is it possible? My application was on oct.102012 approved sponsor nov.14 meds received and don't hear anything yet I know lots of applicant are waiting too.. Just excited to meet friend from NB

huggypoo

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug-09-2012
AOR Received.
sept-12-2012
File Transfer...
nov-9-2012
Med's Done....
june-14-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
march-11-2013 in process: march-15-2013 dm:april-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
issued: april 4th 2013, received: april 10th 2013
LANDED..........
june 01, 2013 :D
sammara12 said:
Jan. 13, 2013- got my DM!... Thank you Lord!..Sa lahat ng ka forum, thank you for sharing your great opinions and experiences!...:):):)

congrats!!!! :) :)

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
computerangel said:
Hi my husband from New Brunswick din. Pro sa Fredericton. Can I ask if my hubby will ask for help for MP is it possible? My application was on oct.102012 approved sponsor nov.14 meds received and don't hear anything yet I know lots of applicant are waiting too.. Just excited to meet friend from NB
well hello u will be a neighbour, i dont believe u have a need yet to ask for help u r only 2 months in manila embassy ur application, i did observe that manila was isssuing letters immediately after receiving the applications but now there is so many saying that they are not getting initial letters early, i dont believe 2 months that u have a reason to get help but maybe wait until 4 months when u havent heard anything,sorry to say that. where do u live in phils my wife is in tagum mindanao

leon07

Dec 9, 2012
Tagum-N.B. said:
hello , i went to my MP office today the worker there took all my information and she said she will have an answer to what is going on with my wifes visa applied jan11,2012. Either in 24 hours or the max is 48 hours before i will get a return call from her. I would advise anyone who hasnot had contact from manila 4 months after receiving first letter from them or if your status is not IN PROCESS by 4 months to have your spouse to go to thier MP office. No need to see the MP his workers will assist. She told me the reason why manila and other asian offices ask for the passport is so the applicants cannot find another way to enter canada, they know if once u got here on a tourist visa or work visa etc you would be able to stay because you have a spouse here. The MP office was very helpfull i really dont know why manila couldnt pay some one to correspond to applicants, I think if they charged each applicant an extra 5 dollars they could easily pay someone to correspond so we are not here twiddling are thumbs worrying what is happening to our visa process.
Hi Tagum N.B just want to clarify what ypu meant by MP office to check the status of application? i was approved as a sponsor back in nov 15 and they said they forwarded my application to manila on nov 16. but the thing is i didnt get any info from CIC because when i called the call centre on dec to check why their is still no update on my application after the processing time has passed they told me they inputted my e-mail wrong thats why I didnt recieved any e-mail. so now im worried whether CEM did the same thing on my wifes application because up till now all i have is decision made. no medical recieved or any other else. your help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

cokiesweet

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Tagum-N.B. said:
MAKE SURE THE POSTMAN KNOWS WHERE TO FIND U IT TOOK MY WIFE 48 DAYS TO GET HER LETTER AND THEY REQD THE DOCS AND PASSPORT BY 45 AND STATED IN LETTER IF DOCS NOT RECEIVED INN 45 DAYS IT MITE DELAY VISA

Yes i will make sure of that! Thank you for the reminder! I'm pretty sure people at the post office familiar with me as i was always there every time i sent letters for Hubby and it's a plus points that our postmaster is from our village! But still i will find time to visit and check! :)

goldenkagi

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
None- Stage 1 Approval 18 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
26 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
18 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26 Oct 2013 Rec'd 07 Nov 2013
LANDED..........
22 Nov 2013
Ruine said:
Thanks sa info. St Luke's talaga ang first choice ko. Kasi nga magaganda naman comment sa kanila yun nga lang medyo matagal pag wait. Pa medical ako hopefully this week coming medyo may sipon pa kasi ako at ubo. Advisable kaya after ko gumaling pa medical agad ako or need to condition for some more days?
Wala naman ako nabalitaan or narinig na dapat 100% walang sakit kung magpapamedical. Ang alam ko lang kasi bawal habang may period for girls. Siguro best if magpagaling ka for a few days, kasi mapapagod ka rin sa process eh. Ako andun ako from 8am-2pm, tapos bumalik ako ng 3pm para sa Copy 2 ko. Suggest ko lang na kumain na kayo ng heavy breakfast. Kasi yung katabi ko nagutom at umalis para kumain, eh natawag sha nung wala sha. So mejo natagalan sha nung bumalik na sha. Good luck! Pagaling ka :)

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
leon07 said:
Hi Tagum N.B just want to clarify what ypu meant by MP office to check the status of application? i was approved as a sponsor back in nov 15 and they said they forwarded my application to manila on nov 16. but the thing is i didnt get any info from CIC because when i called the call centre on dec to check why their is still no update on my application after the processing time has passed they told me they inputted my e-mail wrong thats why I didnt recieved any e-mail. so now im worried whether CEM did the same thing on my wifes application because up till now all i have is decision made. no medical recieved or any other else. your help would be greatly appreciated thanks!
i have had my application in for over 1 year and never received 1 e-mail even though i have sent many to them no replys. i dont think u have any thing u can do right now where it is so early in ur time in manila, as in my other posts ive stated i noticed many applicants not getting initial letter from manila at early stage. i went to my member of parliaments office and asked them to check why i have had no updates letter etc from manila since march 22,2012, while others who have applied later than me are receiving thier visas. ( ITS BETTER IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A VALID REASON WHY YOU NEED ASSISTANCE) if u go ask for help now they will probably help you and tell you whats going on but then you will be wanting help again in a few months, and then maybe again in another few months. if i were you wait awhile longer because there are many applicants waiting over 1 year now, BUT WHO KNOWS IT MITE SPEED UP UR APPLICATION IF MANILA EMBASSY KNOWS YOU HAVE YOUR MP INVOLVED. GOODLUCK

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
leon07 said:
WHAT CALL CENTER DID U CALL MANILA CALL CENTER OR EVEN EMBASSY NUMBER GIVES NO INFORMATION OR JUST USELESS INFORMATION TO GET U OFF THE PHONE. AND THE CALL CENTER IN CANADA KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN MANILA AND WILL NOT TELL U NOTHING ABOUT THAT STAGE ( I THINK THEY JUSTWANTED TO END UR CALL TO THEM GIVING U A STUPID ANSWER)

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
MY IDEA FOR TODAY :D ;) :-[ :-* TO ALL APPLICANTS WHO ARE WAITING HERE FOR A VISA AND FEEL LIKE THEY ARE USELESS IN TRYING TO GET ONE get all the spouses in canada to go to thier MP office and ask for information on thier visa application. Lets do it on Feb 14,2013, VALENTINES DAY this will barrage the system and show the canadian government there is something wrong wiith the system as it is useless and unkind to all of us who apply making us wait and not giving us any communications. DOES ANYONE WANT TO TRY THIS OR DO U THINK ITS A STUPID IDEA, COMMENT PLS im sure the consular in manila would get a phone call from jack kenney if we did