June 25,2012
Passport Req..
(Date of Letter) August 9,2012 (Date Letter Received) August 23,2012
VISA ISSUED...
(DM) September 22,2012 (Date of Issue) September 18,2012
LANDED..........
October 13,2012 AMEN!
MRS.WINTER said:
Apir sis! Syempre naman! Canadian din ba husband mo?
hindi.pinoy na mukhang koreano hahahaha bongga ng last name mo.madaming ganyan sa canada kaya sobrang lamig!haha akin local na local hahahaha

akee

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
14-08-2012 (via e-Mail) Sponsor's Approval: 22-08-2012 (via e-Mail)
File Transfer...
27-08-2012 (indicated in PPR Letter)
Med's Done....
21-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-12-2012 (via e-Mail) Decision Made (eCAS): 26-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013 VISA Received: 29-01-2013
LANDED..........
17-02-2013
Chirry said:
hi akee!nasa ecas ko is "in process" since middle of july.once lang yung mp nag inquire about my status and yun nga ang sinabi.everything's been approved daw except lang yong medical ko na nag expire.sana nga akee malapit na.pati in laws ko di narin maka antay...everyday nag eemail sakin when daw balik ko sa canada.twice na ako nag birthday dito sa pilipinas na wala si hubby. :(..hayyy hope we all get our visas.walang dapat maiwan!
Matagal na po ba kaung kasal ng husband mo?
You mentioned here na wala pa kayong natatanggap kahit ano?
Pati ba ung eCAS ng husband nyu "application received" padin?
Did you include an email address sa application nyo po?
Tska Canadian ba husband mo po?
Sorry ang dami kong tanong coz I'm just curios why its taking too long.
The fact na, nag work kana pala dun. Hmmm...il pray for us all na lang po.
Mahirap talaga malayo sa minamahal. :(
Ang daming nasasayang na oras. Bawat araw, mahalaga..sana naman maisip nila yun. :(

Doray the explorer

Aug 20, 2012
mrsduran said:
nakita ko yung appendix b,pero akala ko kasi parang nirecycle lang yun.yung list of required documents lang kasi talaga tiningnan ko,wala namang nakalagay dun.sa list of requirements mo ba nakaspecify yung picture?anyway,nagbasa ako sa ibang threads and nakita ko to My wife in the Philippines just got a DM from Ecas and proceeded with the visa stamp a couple of days later (yesterday) with her Passport.

Here's the timeline:

February 23, 2012 - Visa was initialized and began its process in CIC Mississauga - CLIENT ID was issued for me (Sponsor)

May 23, 2012 - A Decision was Made regarding my sponsorship to my wife and a letter was supposedly sent out to me about this in my address in Canada.

NO LETTER CAME, even to this date.

June 20, 2012 - Request for RPRF (Right for Permanent Residence Fee) came in the mail in Canada for me (Sponsor) to pay for the fee prior to the processing of visa. Amount: $475 CAD

June 22, 2012 - Paid for RPRF via online and faxed over the receipt to CIC MISSISSAUGA, besides sending the original printed receipt to my wife in the Philippines via scanned email, to be attached when the Passport Request arrives.

June 25, 2012 - Passport Request was sent to my wife's address in the Philippines along with several other required documents Appendix B, etc. by Canadian Embassy Manila (CEM). Client ID was issued to my wife, which was on the written request letter by CEM.

(It took long to send the passport back due to other requirements that she needed to acquire)

July 12, 2012 - Passport was sent to CEM along with other requested documents.

Status for several weeks was simply APPLICATION RECEIVED. That's all.

August 21, 2012 - I (Sponsor) checked my client ID in ecas and it says that my wife's application was then being PROCESSED.

August 28, 2012 - Wife's status changed to Decision Made on her ECAS and that she will be contacted by the office for instructions. No description as to how she was to be contacted, (ie. mail, phone, email, etc.)

August 29, 2012 - Passport arrived with PERMANENT VISA attached to it, along with everything that we had sent to CIC - CANADA in the early stages of February. It also contains instructions as to the seminar needed to take and all other Residency information before exiting the Philippines and upon arrival to Canada.

Her address on her ecas never changed and still is her Philippine address. I never got a Sponsorship approval letter nor anything of that sort. Why? I don't know to this date.

This goes to show you that a lot on what is on the ECAS is unreliable. You must go by the days that are said when the documents are to be sent back or given.

As an advice, if you have sent your passport and you haven't received it for more than 60 days since the date you sent it, your Sponsor has every right to contact the Embassy in the Philippines and/or CIC-Mississauga. How? Email, Phone, Fax, Letter.. Every which way you can so that you can get across to them that they can't keep you from any travels by keeping your passport and that you need to get a proper update as to the status of your sponsorship. Your Sponsor should do this as a citizen of Canada. And I truly believe that they will more likely take them seriously regarding the matter as suppose to the person being sponsored doing it. You will only get the runaround or the "waiting game".

I am with those who have been waiting for months without any updates. It is truly hard to be separated from your loved ones. With this said, the Sponsor must also do his/her best to keep up with the status of the application by contacting the proper offices dealing with the sponsorship.

Another advice is, don't leave any requirement unanswered. Be very detailed and as organized as possible. Otherwise, it will only delay the process.

God works in mysterious ways, but there's always answers to your prayers to get this new hope and life in Canada to its fruition.

As to when she'll be leaving for Canada?.... We've decided for us to spend that ever so beautiful Christmas in the Philippines and the joyous New Year.. so I'll be flying out to the Philippines sometime in September. We go back to Canada after the New Year celebration... as what it should be...... as husband and wife. Together.

Best of luck to all.

Thank you to this forum.

Sobrang bilis lang nung sa kanya.less than 1 month lang pagkatapos nya isend yung passport,nakatanggap agad ng visa.kahit nagkulang pa sya nung receipt mabilis pa rin.mas mabilis pa nga sa amin kahit nagsubmit kami ng complete na application,kasama na fees,pictures,medical results,and all necessary docs.depende lang cguro talaga yan.haaaay hopefully this month na tayo,o kaya early october.
Wala po nakalagay na kelangan nila ng picture dun po sa instruction pero sa may apendix B po sinasabi kelangan ng picture kaya nagbigay po ako para sigurado po....sana nga po may visa na para mas makulay ang buhay..

skylar

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
07-08-2012 Sponsor Approval/14-08-2012 Application received by CEM
Med's Done....
24-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-11-2012 via email
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-01-2013
Hello! I'm new here sa forum... Pero May 2012 applicant kmi... :)

April 21, 2012 - Meds Done
May 2, 2012 - App sent to CIC-M
May 3, 2012- App Received CIC-M
August 1, 2012 - In Process CIC-M
August 7, 2012 - App Approved for sponsor received via email and app was sent to CEM

Now...waiting for PPR

cyela

Star Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 14, 2011
Med's Done....
April 29, 2011 (re-med request oct.3, 2012),(sent remed to embassy oct 25,2012
Passport Req..
oct. 3, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Dm on e-cas Dec. 3, 2012 (received visa dec 10)
LANDED..........
January 23,2013 Finally :)
Chirry said:
hi doray!buti naman nakakahang on kapa.mag one year narin application mo.nag ask ba kayo ng inquiry about sa status mo?
...... or maybe on the way na visa mo.next week nanjan na who knows.ang iba kasi walang updates and then one day DM na..
(seguro after makuha yung mga visa natin pwede na tayong maging santo.kasi tinitest talaga yung patience natin,ano?! status ko nag change JUly from application received to in process.)
@Doray: ur not alone july 2011 applicant here.. My husband did not get yet his re-do medical. Like my husband always say to me.. Patience is a virtue :) . Darating din yan.

rhenanjay

Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, mula po ako sa April 2012 batch, what is the approximate number of days from Approval date to Passport Request? Two months na po kasi sa amin this Sep. 9 and I am beginning to get stressed and worried that our file has not reached CEM yet...

Eljem21

Apr 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2011
Doc's Request.
22-02-2012
AOR Received.
27-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
21-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-13
LANDED..........
1-03-13
cyela said:
So nag send ako ulit e-mail sa CEM, and I know they will respond back kac 1 year 1 month na application namin.. So here is the response from CEM (as usual same answer like my last e-mail to them):

Dear #########,
Please be advised that the instructions to re-take medicals and a request for additional documentation will be sent shortly.

We trust this information is of assistance.

Hi cyela,
Hindi na extend medical mo? Mabuti kp alam mong mg redo ng medical hubby mo. Ako expired n rin medical hubby ko last month, In process n rin status ko pero wala png medical result recieved. So i hope i extend nila medical hubby. If im not mistaken pareho tyo Montreal.

Family Reunification Unit
Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada, Manille
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200, Philippines
Fax: (632) 843-1094
www.philippines.gc.ca

akee

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
21-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
17-02-2013
Doray the explorer said:
Hi po mrsduran,asa appendix B po...isang papel lang po kasi ginamit nila,un appendix a tapos un appendix b asa likod po...august 23 po un in process ko po,kelan po kaya dadating visa ko kumg ganun po?hindi ko din alam bakit super tagal ng pag process ng application ko.ang hirap po maging patient.in God's perfect time nalang po.
Hi Doray the explorer! Ask ko lang po ulit ung same ba ung copy ng pic na sinend mo nung PPR at nung sa initial po?
Or nagpapicture ka po ulit ng bago?
Ano po ang mga additional na requirements nung PPR po?
Pwede na kaya ako mgrequest ulit ng birth certificate at marriage certificate sa NSO?
Kasi ung iba, hinihingan parin sila ng copy.
Thank you po ah. Pacenxa na kung makulit. :p

Doray the explorer

Aug 20, 2012
akee said:
Hi Doray the explorer! Ask ko lang po ulit ung same ba ung copy ng pic na sinend mo nung PPR at nung sa initial po?
Or nagpapicture ka po ulit ng bago?
Ano po ang mga additional na requirements nung PPR po?
Pwede na kaya ako mgrequest ulit ng birth certificate at marriage certificate sa NSO?
Kasi ung iba, hinihingan parin sila ng copy.
Thank you po ah. Pacenxa na kung makulit. :p
Hello po,nagpapicture po ulit ng bago.passport apendix a&b lang po binigay ko...un lang po...

Doray the explorer

Aug 20, 2012
cyela said:
@ Doray: ur not alone july 2011 applicant here.. My husband did not get yet his re-do medical. Like my husband always say to me.. Patience is a virtue :) . Darating din yan.
Ay ganun po ba...matagal nadin po pala sa husband nyo...anu na po status po nya ecas po nya?

akee

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
21-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
17-02-2013
Doray the explorer said:
Hello po,nagpapicture po ulit ng bago.passport apendix a&b lang po binigay ko...un lang po...
Last question for the day... :)
What is required in appendix a & b po?
Thank you so much! Bless you. :D

Doray the explorer

Aug 20, 2012
akee said:
Last question for the day... :)
What is required in appendix a & b po?
Thank you so much! Bless you. :D
Un apendix A po un isusulat po un name,bday,passport number etc... Ng bawat member ng family.apendix B picture po.tapos may isang extra sheet ng paper na isusulat mo anu activities mo un 18 years old ka to present...

soon2bskinny

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
0jenifer0 said:

Yung classmate ko po nagwowork sya sa Kapitolyo sa Malolos, Bulacan dito sa amin sa kanya ko pinaayos ang NBI ko inilapit nya sa Pulis station para mabilis at di nako pumila sa harap kasi ay NBI tapos umakyat pa kami sa taas ng NBI para ipakiusap na irelease agad pero ang sabi sa kin ganun daw talaga pag may HIT pag walang HIT on the same day release na agad.
nakuha ng Mr. ko yung NBI kahapon kaya lng sa sept 11 pa deliver sa house nila kasi pina authenticate pa sa DFA. kasi sa letter ng CEM required yung NBI clearance issued within last 6mos. with thumbprint and dry seal affixed. San nakukuha dry seal? sino nag tatak nun? DFA ba? See letter below:

http://instagr.am/p/PPPR9xMpLe/[/IMG]]

Chirry

Sep 1, 2012
akee said:
Matagal na po ba kaung kasal ng husband mo?
You mentioned here na wala pa kayong natatanggap kahit ano?
Pati ba ung eCAS ng husband nyu "application received" padin?
Did you include an email address sa application nyo po?
Tska Canadian ba husband mo po?
Sorry ang dami kong tanong coz I'm just curios why its taking too long.
The fact na, nag work kana pala dun. Hmmm...il pray for us all na lang po.
Mahirap talaga malayo sa minamahal. :(
Ang daming nasasayang na oras. Bawat araw, mahalaga..sana naman maisip nila yun. :(
okay lang mga tanong mo akee.buti nga yun may nagtatanong kesa wala.hehehe.anyway, more than a year palang naman kaming kasal and yep canadian si hubby.nagpost na ako dito ng timeline ko.di nga lang specific yung dates kasi nakalimutan ko na.approved na siya as sponsor and ako din except lang nag expire yung medical ko.kaya nga sana the vo will let me know kelan xa nagrequest ng extension or if nagrequest na xa.kaso wala,eh.sabi ng mp, tatawagan daw ako ng VO to inform me about the extension and for how long it will take.sana soon na.29 na ako at wala pang baby.si husband naman 36.dapat magrush na kasi di tayo bumabata.just like u said,madami nasasayang na oras...
just now i receive a mail from CEM instructing me to do additional medical tests.my medical expired last july 20th...i dont know if this is something i should be happy or worry about :-\...