+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

Ehdz

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
jacqoney said:
Thanks God ...Dhl texted me that my visa is on way na ...now I already got my visa on my hand... Seminar na lang ang kulang ... Yahoooooooo...
Happy for you sis!;) sunod sunod ang visa na dumating.:)

Ehdz

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
0jenifer0 said:

No reservation required to attend the seminar. Slot is limited so come early first come first serve basis dun try to read their website for more info :

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1348:fiancee-spouses-an

Fiancee, Spouses and Other Partners of Foreign Nationals

What you need to know...

As Filipinos going abroad as fiancé(e)s, spouses or other partners of foreign nationals, you are required to attend the CFO's guidance and counseling session in order to secure the Guidance and Counseling Certificate (GCC) and the CFO sticker. You need this certificate to renew or apply for a new passport at the Department of Foreign Affairs (per Department of Foreign Affairs Order Nos. 11-97 Implementing Rules and Regulations for Republic Act 8239, "Philippine Passport Act" and 28-94). You will also need to present this certificate together with your spouse/partner visa, at the Immigration office at the international airport on your day of departure.

To attend the seminar, you may proceed to CFO's service provider the St. Mary Euphrasia Foundation-Center for Overseas Workers (SMEF-COW) or at CFO Manila and Cebu Office.

You will have to bring with you the required documents to be accommodated in the counseling seminar. The counseling session runs for a minimum of two hours and is meant to provide you with adequate information regarding inter-marriage and migration, the cultural and social realities abroad as well as available support networks for women in distress, among others.

After you comply with all the requirements and finish the counseling session, you will be given the Certificate of Attendance by SMEF-COW or CFO which you will have to bring along with other pertinent documents, to the CFO, for registration. Once you already have your valid passport and spouse/partner visa, then you have to register with the CFO. You will then be issued the GCC as well as the CFO Sticker.

Important Notes:

The CFO and SMEF-COW have offices in Metro Manila and Metro Cebu. Visit the offices where it is most convenient.

Please check the schedule of the counseling session before proceeding to SMEF-COW or CFO because it is country-specific and the slots are only limited. It is on a first-come-first-serve basis.

You may avail of the Guidance and Counseling Session even while you are still processing or waiting for your visa. If such is the case, you will only be issued the GCC. Once your visa is released, you will return to CFO to continue with your registration. The CFO sticker will then be affixed on your passport.

You will pay a fee totaling PhP 650.00. The PhP 250.00 is paid as counseling fee at SMEF-COW while the PhP 400.00 is for registration at the CFO.
Thanks sis. Paano po ung baby ko na 3 years old lng po?

crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29,2011--CPC-M (sponsor approved::Nov.17, 2011)
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
jan.04,2012(sent jan.23 received maybe jan.27 via quebec)
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
medical result received feb.24,2012
Med's Done....
aug.09,2011//Jan21,2013//
Interview........
(n/a) /remed forwarded FEB.1,2013
Passport Req..
dec.22,2011(sent jan. 16,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
feb-20,2013/dm feb.22/receieved visa feb.23
ANO KAya feeling maging Dm...di ko ma relate :(...kailan kaya kami makakaranas ng Dm...Try to go to canadian website cannot access now...As in yon main site not just for ecas baka marami sila encode na DM at nasira hope sana have news tmrw.. NErvous na talaga me aug.8 na med ko...napaka stress naman nito parang inoperahan sa puso na may kinuha na tink

adanac2011

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jacqoney said:
Thanks God ...Dhl texted me that my visa is on way na ...now I already got my visa on my hand... Seminar na lang ang kulang ... Yahoooooooo...
Congrats uli sis jacqueline! Sabi ko sayo within this week dadating na din visa mo ;) kelan alis mo nyan? saan ka nga pala sa canada?

adanac2011

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dadaem said:
Hi Adanac,

Target dates of hubby's departure is July 26-Aug 2. Depende pa kasi hinihintay namin ung response ng friend namin na nagwowork sa Cathay Pacific kasi nga may discount nga sila. Pero hindi ko na patatagalin pa ang paghihintay. Hahaha. Gustong gusto ko na makasama asawa ko. 6 long years! And finally, ever after! Sobrang excited na kame. Nakakatuwa na ilang beses din umiyak ang asawa ko sa good news na to. Mas umiyak pa sya kesa sakin.hahahaha! Ganito pala ang pakiramdam ng malapit ng makasama ang mahal sa buhay. Walang pagsidlan ng kasiyahan. :)
wow, malapit na pala alis ni hubby mo..talagang madalian ha hehe! sana makakuha kayo discount sa friend mo kasi mahal ang fares lalo't malapit ang date na gusto nyong umalis si hubby pero i know walang problema ang pamasahe kahit mahal basta makasama mo si hubby diba? try mo din inquire and call cathay's hotline directly magkano ang fares for first time immigrants sa dates na gusto nyo para ma-compare mo din sa rate na ibibigay ng friend mo. i'm happy for you guys :)

Eljem21

Apr 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2011
Doc's Request.
22-02-2012
AOR Received.
27-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
21-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-13
LANDED..........
1-03-13
jacqoney said:
Congratz sis! Ang bilis delivery visa mo.

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
jacqoney said:

Thank God nasa kamay mo na sis happy ako for you...

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
Ehdz said:
Thanks sis. Paano po ung baby ko na 3 years old lng po?

Pwede mo isama if you want too magdala ka nalang ng magbabantay sa kanya. Magtaxi ka nalang pagbaba mo ng MRT North Edsa sabihin mo nalang yung address na pinost ko. While nasa counseling ka sa taas manuod ng movie yung TV PATROL news yung about sa mga nakapag asawa ng foreigner or fiance na kinuha sila papuntang abroad tulad natin after ng palabas sa baba naman ang counseling may mga nakita nga ako dati dun dala pa nila mga anak at asawa nila ng foreigner ganun.

inwhiteshoes

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 31, 2012
Med's Done....
January 24, 2012
Passport Req..
June 20, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 31, 2012
LANDED..........
September 5, 2012
jacqoney said:
wow congrats sis feb2012 batch din ako, ang swerte mo ang bilis ng timeline mo, im happy for u!

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
crisetphil said:
ANO KAya feeling maging Dm...di ko ma relate :(...kailan kaya kami makakaranas ng Dm...Try to go to canadian website cannot access now...As in yon main site not just for ecas baka marami sila encode na DM at nasira hope sana have news tmrw.. NErvous na talaga me aug.8 na med ko...napaka stress naman nito parang inoperahan sa puso na may kinuha na tink

Sis nakakatuwa naman talagang parang inooperahan ;) . Ako nga din iniimagine ko kung ano mararamdaman ko pag na DM ako hay sis kelan kaya tayo wala paring balita sa ECAS ko just checked it ganun pa rin "In Process" hay naku sis hanggang kelan kaya tayo dito sa OR Operating Room.

Ehdz

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
0jenifer0 said:

Pwede mo isama if you want too magdala ka nalang ng magbabantay sa kanya. Magtaxi ka nalang pagbaba mo ng MRT North Edsa sabihin mo nalang yung address na pinost ko. While nasa counseling ka sa taas manuod ng movie yung TV PATROL news yun about sa mga nakapag asawa ng foreigner or fiance na kinuha sila papuntang abroad tulad natin after ng palabas sa baba naman ang counseling may mga nakita nga ako dati dun dala pa nila mga anak at asawa nila ng foreigner ganun.
Sis kailangan din ba na may CFO sticker ang visa ng baby ko?

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
Ehdz said:
Sis kailangan din ba na may CFO sticker ang visa ng baby ko?

Di naman na kailangan kasi 3yrs old palang baby mo diba? Kahit wala syang sticker ok lang. Pero 13yrs old kelangan ng umattend .

For Filipinos leaving the country with immigrant VISA

What you need to know...

As a Filipino emigrant, or those who have been granted an immigrant-class visa, you are required by the Philippine Government by virtue of Article 19 of Presidential Decree No. 442, , to register with the Commission on Filipinos Overseas before leaving the country to settle in a foreign land. An emigrant who has properly registered with the commission will have in his passport the CFO sticker which will be inspected by the Bureau of Immigration upon departure.

Registration to the CFO requires the emigrant to present originals and photocopies of relevant documents, fill out a registration form for Emigrants (click here) or for Immigrant Workers (click here), attend the Pre-departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS) or the Peer Counseling Seminar, and pay the authorized registration fee. The PDOS is a brief, two-hour seminar on settlement issues and concerns such as finding employment, rights and obligations of immigrants as well as policies and procedures on how to secure foreign citizenship. The Peer Counseling Seminar is a special session for those with ages 13 to 19 years, which aims to prepare them emotionally for the adjustments they will have to take.

Provided that all requirements have been presented and submitted, the whole process of registration shall be done in half a day.

No Reservations Required for CFO PDOS

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1347%3Afor-filipinos-leaving-the-country-with-an-immigrant-visa&catid=139&Itemid=799

Ehdz

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
0jenifer0 said:

Di naman na kailangan kasi 3yrs old palang baby mo diba? Kahit wala syang sticker ok lang. Pero 13yrs old kelangan ng umattend .

For Filipinos leaving the country with immigrant VISA

What you need to know...

As a Filipino emigrant, or those who have been granted an immigrant-class visa, you are required by the Philippine Government by virtue of Article 19 of Presidential Decree No. 442, , to register with the Commission on Filipinos Overseas before leaving the country to settle in a foreign land. An emigrant who has properly registered with the commission will have in his passport the CFO sticker which will be inspected by the Bureau of Immigration upon departure.

Registration to the CFO requires the emigrant to present originals and photocopies of relevant documents, fill out a registration form for Emigrants (click here) or for Immigrant Workers (click here), attend the Pre-departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS) or the Peer Counseling Seminar, and pay the authorized registration fee. The PDOS is a brief, two-hour seminar on settlement issues and concerns such as finding employment, rights and obligations of immigrants as well as policies and procedures on how to secure foreign citizenship. The Peer Counseling Seminar is a special session for those with ages 13 to 19 years, which aims to prepare them emotionally for the adjustments they will have to take.

Provided that all requirements have been presented and submitted, the whole process of registration shall be done in half a day.

No Reservations Required for CFO PDOS

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1347%3Afor-filipinos-leaving-the-country-with-an-immigrant-visa&catid=139&Itemid=799
Thanks sis... Nga pla ilan ang office sa manila na pwede dun magPDOS? Ung malapit po sa taguig?