Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
0jenifer0 said:

Happy Sunday guys chill out lahat tayo had different experiences incase of Applications. Feel free to post your experiences, situations and emotions . Good thing because we are all here to support and comfort each other. So sit back and relax.

h sis, jen!...ano na balita sayo?!...i have no current updates on my file 'til now!...:(

hourra

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
quebec city
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
november 2010
Doc's Request.
february 2011
AOR Received.
december 15, 2010
Med's Request
re-med, march 27,2012
Med's Done....
re-med, may 11,2012
Interview........
january 11,2012
Passport Req..
february 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM june 16,2012, visa june 22,2012
LANDED..........
july 18
yeahhhhhhhhh, my wife will landing on july 18. good luck all.

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
sammara12 said:
h sis, jen!...ano na balita sayo?!...i have no current updates on my file 'til now!...:(

Yeah same here sis sam wala pa ring update :(

kitkat12

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 8, 2011
File Transfer...
Dec 22, 2011
Med's Request
REMED May 6, 2012
Med's Done....
REMED May 11, 2012
Passport Req..
Jan 28 2012
mrsh said:
I don't know what's the matter with you that everything I say you try to refute it. I'm not talking here without any reference nor experience. I don't get anything from replying in here but I was just trying to be of help. I was able to find good friends in this forum who became my friends here in canada for real. I love this forum that's why I keep coming back. Sa mga nasasagasaan ko, pasensya na.

Anyway, wish u luck. And to our fellow forumers who has questions addressed to me pls feel free to Private message me. God bless and goodluck guys.
Hi mrsh! Hi Joidiple Im sure our fellow applicants in this forum is grateful to the both of you and to everyone else sharing their experiences... we all have the same goal here - to help everyone here to the best that we can and the best that we can give here is our own experiences. Mrsh you may have misunderstood joidiple. Based on your time line you got your visa on 2011 so I suppose that's the last time you've been at the CEM. While joidiple was at the CEM just a few weeks ago. There might have been some few changes on CEM's security procedures that would make joidiple's CEM experience different from yours. Or more probably its really case-to-case-basis :) you know minsan maganda ang mood ni guard minsan suplado :mad: .... Im sure joidiple is not trying to refute you :)

Anyway thankyou again for sharing your experiences, at least our forum mates will have an idea on what to expect with coming to CEM, it may be possible but there is still a chance that it is not... It all depends on the applicant, if their case is worth trying or it is worth waiting for just a few more weeks. As for me I would take my chance we got DM since last June 2, and they asked me to submit passport size pictures twice already since then and still got no visa :( .. keeping my fingers crossed! ;D

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kitkat12 said:
Hi mrsh! Hi Joidiple Im sure our fellow applicants in this forum is grateful to the both of you and to everyone else sharing their experiences... we all have the same goal here - to help everyone here to the best that we can and the best that we can give here is our own experiences. Mrsh you may have misunderstood joidiple. Based on your time line you got your visa on 2011 so I suppose that's the last time you've been at the CEM. While joidiple was at the CEM just a few weeks ago. There might have been some few changes on CEM's security procedures that would make joidiple's CEM experience different from yours. Or more probably its really case-to-case-basis :) you know minsan maganda ang mood ni guard minsan suplado :mad: .... Im sure joidiple is not trying to refute you :)

Anyway thankyou again for sharing your experiences, at least our forum mates will have an idea on what to expect with coming to CEM, it may be possible but there is still a chance that it is not... It all depends on the applicant, if their case is worth trying or it is worth waiting for just a few more weeks. As for me I would take my chance we got DM since last June 2, and they asked me to submit passport size pictures twice already since then and still got no visa :( .. keeping my fingers crossed! ;D
yes thats what i mean. btw, yours is taking so very long talaga, did you contact your mp to know the status of your file? when we got the DM and three weeks already we have not receive any, kinontak namin mp and in two days nagreply sila ang sabi nagpadala daw ang cem ng sulat the week na nag-DM sa ecas so sa post office pala nagtagal yung sulat naresib namin one month na.maybe contact mp on monday na para maybe wensday malaman mo na kung ano ang nagpapatagal pa eh DM naman na. sabi ko nga nun mas mabuti pa yung hindi ka pa dm kc alam mo hindi pa tapos talaga, eh yan naman e tapos na ang processing. ang sabi pa ng MP, ipapadala na sana before the week na ung ecas e nag-update sa DM kaya naresib na sana ung visa bago pa man nag-DM sa ecas kaso daw no nearest courier sa lugar namin kaya sumulat na lng sila nung week na na-update ung ecas.

Nash13

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys hopefully ngayon Monday mgkaroon na ng progress ung mga files natin sa CEM Our spouses and family suffer enough for this kind of waiting game.....Mr Dhl your our hero he he he happy Monday :)

kitkat12

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 8, 2011
File Transfer...
Dec 22, 2011
Med's Request
REMED May 6, 2012
Med's Done....
REMED May 11, 2012
Passport Req..
Jan 28 2012
@ joidiple yup nkontact na namin ung MP namin the fist time is ung matagal dumating ung remed ko. then nung matagal nanaman ung visa naman nagemail ulit kmi sa MP nung June 20. later that day tumawag ang Cem to ask 2 pp size photos and that day din nasend ko n rin syaagad sa dropbox nila. June 30 sumagot ung MP sa email. May 30 pa daw kmi approved, on que for printing ung visa ko antay daw kmi 6 weeks.. :eek: well inassume ko lng na ung 6 weeks na un is what's left before kmi lumanpas ng processing time.....July 3 CEM emailed is still waiting for the said pictures!!!naman... kya ayunsend ulit ako thru lbc.... pag wala pa visa till wed. CEM hear I come!

welthel

Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cem
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec. 22, 2011
Passport Req..
march 12, 2012 sent pp and additioanal docs april 20 2012
hello po.. canadian citizen po ako.. ask ko lng po kung sa smef-cow na lng punta ung asawa ko at take n lng ba sya ng guidance counselling na seminar at diretso na lng sya s cfo pra sa sticker.. gusto ko lng po kc makasigurado kung tlga ba na d na kelangan ng pdos pa ng asawa ko s tuesday kc kunin nya ngaun ung visa nya tpos magseminar na sya bukas.. gusto na nya kc umalis na rin this week...

anton1023

Apr 20, 2012
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Oct 6 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 30 2012
guys help naman.. sino ba pwede magtranslate ng documents natin.. kasi meron ako tagalog document na sana papatranslate to english e.. Notary public ba? o meron pabang ibang options.. thanks ng marami... or pwede ba 3rd party holding office?

Eljem21

Apr 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2011
Doc's Request.
22-02-2012
AOR Received.
27-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
21-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-13
LANDED..........
1-03-13
emrn said:
4-6 weeks pa ang caips
Tagal din pla! salamat po s info!! Godbless

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
welthel said:
hello po.. canadian citizen po ako.. ask ko lng po kung sa smef-cow na lng punta ung asawa ko at take n lng ba sya ng guidance counselling na seminar at diretso na lng sya s cfo pra sa sticker.. gusto ko lng po kc makasigurado kung tlga ba na d na kelangan ng pdos pa ng asawa ko s tuesday kc kunin nya ngaun ung visa nya tpos magseminar na sya bukas.. gusto na nya kc umalis na rin this week...

Oo after niyang makuha ang VISA sa CEM pwede na syang mag attend ng counseling sa Tuesday, madali lang naman after nung counseling the same day punta lang sya sa likod bahay akyat sa hagdan tapos pila kung maraming tao magbabayad tapos ididikit na ang CFO sticker basta dala nya passport nya na may VISA na. Naka attend na kasi ako nito isa sa mga naging requirements ko sa DFA para mapalitan ang status at apelyido ko sa Passport yung ibinibigay na certificate dito sa counseling . Pero wala pa akong sticker balik nalang daw ako pag may visa na ang passport ko . Eto yung link para madala nya yung mga requirements bago pumunta dun sa counseling:

Requirements for Registration:

Original and photocopy of Passport;
Original and photocopy of visa;
Original and photocopy of Immigrant Data Summary for US bound/ Confirmation of Permanent Residence for Canada bound/ Certification of Eligibility (for Japan-bound);
Original CFO guidance and counseling certificate;
Duly completed emigrant registration form; and
Payment of the authorized registration fee.

You will pay a fee totaling PhP 650.00. The PhP 250.00 is paid as counseling fee at SMEF-COW or PRISM while the PhP 400.00 is for registration at the CFO.

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1348:fiancee-spouses-and-other-partners-of-foreign-nationals&catid=140

Nash13

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ehdz said:
Any updates po? My nakariciv na po ba ng visa?
@ Ehdz so far ala pang update cguro by tues or weds:)

livelife

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
hi brokelakeside, nakalimutan ko na ID number ko, pero starts with 98-61... something yun...hehehe

hay naku, eto na naman...madalang talaga ang updates...bakit kaya? wala namang recent news specific to family class immigration...